Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb

Discussion on Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/17/2016, 00:44   #1276

elite*gold: 0
To be honest, this is the best pserver I`ve played on. I really had lots of fun playing over here, the system is really good and there was actually tons of fun and activity on jobs, uniques, events and so. Its a real shame it had to get to this point, should`ve reached way more players than that. I heard about the reopening, really looking forward to that. Not sure if I`ll even have time for this, but still, looking forward to that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2016, 02:17   #1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind131 View Post
To be honest, this is the best pserver I`ve played on. I really had lots of fun playing over here, the system is really good and there was actually tons of fun and activity on jobs, uniques, events and so. Its a real shame it had to get to this point, should`ve reached way more players than that. I heard about the reopening, really looking forward to that. Not sure if I`ll even have time for this, but still, looking forward to that.
Cole where are you playing my man? It's Bull3t here
Old 08/17/2016, 09:01   #1278

i really liked this server. but it had some problems. first the pay2win aspect, iam glad you finally listen to my suggestion to add a convert system or smth like that into it
the 2nd problem was that you just added some op d10 and d11 skills to china and call it balance without nerfing euros at all.
and overall it was to easy to get 100% stats, crit was ridicoules high and without hwid limit there were to many goldbots.

but out of all promising servers out there none of them kept online for more than 1-2 months. + your server was the most stable server ive ever played on. no crashes or dces, sometimes my online time was about 6 days before i manually reconnected.

iam done with sro for now but iam sure i will start again if you reopen with a complete new thread. and ofc without that annoying autospam bot "chronyc". clicks dont matter if you have a spammer and ppl get the feeling your not answering their questions.
Old 08/17/2016, 09:59   #1279

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Cole where are you playing my man? It's Bull3t here
Hey mate, Im currently on core station
Old 08/17/2016, 18:38   #1280

When is this server going to be reopened ? How many players did it have?
Old 08/18/2016, 13:15   #1281

Questions, Suggestions or Support requests regarding Terminus please via Facebook or Ingame... Answers in EPVPers may take a while... You get answers much faster in Facebook or Ingame :P
Old 08/19/2016, 18:37   #1282

Questions, Suggestions or Support requests regarding Terminus please via Facebook or Ingame... Answers in EPVPers may take a while... You get answers much faster in Facebook or Ingame :P
Old 08/20/2016, 15:10   #1283

You need to open a new thread and name it relaunch, you care too much about your reputation as if you've had more than 200 players online. ALl the new complete '****' servers have over 300 people when they start, yet Terminus has 10x better features and is a better server overall. When will you realize this and expect nothing less than 500 players on reopen cause you can easily do it? Why are your expectations so low?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 19:36   #1284

Check our Live-Counter of Players:
Old 08/20/2016, 23:41   #1285

People are here, giving sugestions and they act like bots lmao

sometimes i think how some people can make so nice servers like this one (from what u guys said) or like morpheus was... but they fail so much in terms of dealing with community. looks like they dont know what they are doing...

How some people can be so good in make a good server, and so bad and noobish in terms of communication?
Old 08/21/2016, 20:35   #1286

Like our Facebook-Page and take part in our Random Facebook Events. News, Infos and other things are hot and exclusive posted at our Facebook-Fanpage
Old 08/21/2016, 20:52   #1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
You need to open a new thread and name it relaunch, you care too much about your reputation as if you've had more than 200 players online. ALl the new complete '****' servers have over 300 people when they start, yet Terminus has 10x better features and is a better server overall. When will you realize this and expect nothing less than 500 players on reopen cause you can easily do it? Why are your expectations so low?
i had to reboot my comp cuz of this server... full with trojans
idk how u expecting ppl to join this server.
and as u can see, according to the last owner's comments, he doesn't gives a **** about what u're thinking.
stop wasting ur time on this ****
Old 08/22/2016, 15:22   #1288

elite*gold: 1
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
People are here, giving sugestions and they act like bots lmao

sometimes i think how some people can make so nice servers like this one (from what u guys said) or like morpheus was... but they fail so much in terms of dealing with community. looks like they dont know what they are doing...

How some people can be so good in make a good server, and so bad and noobish in terms of communication?
dude, i dont know why u still not got, that the user "chronyc" never replied to any questions. Its just me and phantom who are answering questions.

I took care of all suggestions thats why I even added Silk Scrolls in Webshop to avoid the further pay2win aspect.

Furthermore we are still reworking many things for example scrolls and performance of features...
Thanks for this bad words again. but keep in mind, epvpers user "chronyc" will ever act like bot because actually it is a bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundZeroO View Post
i had to reboot my comp cuz of this server... full with trojans
idk how u expecting ppl to join this server.
and as u can see, according to the last owner's comments, he doesn't gives a fuck about what u're thinking.
stop wasting ur time on this crap
I have reported you right now.

our Client is clean. I dont know where u got "our" client, but ok, lets see what the epvpers staff thinks about it. Feel free to check the downloads.

at least U deserve a warning for spreading lies

btw: files.fm download counts 1978 downloads.
If there would be any trojans in it 1977 people should be infected besides you.
Use ur brain dude. IF you dont like our server just leave us alone instead of spreading bullshit.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2016, 17:12   #1289

Gonna try this again when you relaunch with some of the Skylake regulars I hope

Cole are you on Steam?
Old 08/22/2016, 19:11   #1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Snatcher View Post
dude, i dont know why u still not got, that the user "chronyc" never replied to any questions. Its just me and phantom who are answering questions.

I took care of all suggestions thats why I even added Silk Scrolls in Webshop to avoid the further pay2win aspect.

Furthermore we are still reworking many things for example scrolls and performance of features...
Thanks for this bad words again. but keep in mind, epvpers user "chronyc" will ever act like bot because actually it is a bot.

I have reported you right now.

our Client is clean. I dont know where u got "our" client, but ok, lets see what the epvpers staff thinks about it. Feel free to check the downloads.

at least U deserve a warning for spreading lies

btw: files.fm download counts 1978 downloads.
If there would be any trojans in it 1977 people should be infected besides you.
Use ur brain dude. IF you dont like our server just leave us alone instead of spreading bullshit.
ROFL... im not gonna download it again just to show u the defender's alerts.
i had to shut the windows defender down to start ur client. and guess what? my comp got screwed.
anyway, u're flattering urself... why should anyone try to take ur 40 players? ur server isnt successful at all.
deal with the truth.

Tags
cap80, isro, joymax, psro, vsro