Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb

Discussion on Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/12/2016, 10:35   #1261

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronyc View Post
Questions, Suggestions or Support requests regarding Terminus please via Facebook or Ingame... Answers in EPVPers may take a while... You get answers much faster in Facebook or Ingame :P

Do you really think we need a new Thread?
This thread has many clicks etc and the discussions of users and team were alltime friendly.
I think a proper advertising and ready to use voting pages will do the work.

I will do a facebook advertisment and push the threads in other forums aswell.

also we are planning a fb event to make our server public and to reward active loyal players
How do you expect for other players to know that this server is re-opening if you do not open a new thread? Clicks do not matter. PLEASE do not fail at advertisement again, making a new thread costs you nothing. I do think you need it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2016, 12:39   #1262

You need to make a new thread when opening a new server, hardly anybody checks this thread anymore views and replies are nothing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/12/2016, 16:54   #1263

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
You need to make a new thread when opening a new server, hardly anybody checks this thread anymore views and replies are nothing.
Exactly, lmao terminus staff has a hard time wrapping their head around the fact that their potential is so HUGE. If they only knew. This kinda disappoints me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2016, 17:33   #1264

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Exactly, lmao terminus staff has a hard time wrapping their head around the fact that their potential is so HUGE. If they only knew. This kinda disappoints me.
I know yes I would likely come back and check this out again

But yes a new thread is a must to list what's new also that is important, don't blow that Terminus.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/12/2016, 20:42   #1265

Like our Facebook-Page and take part in our Random Facebook Events. News, Infos and other things are hot and exclusive posted at our Facebook-Fanpage
Old 08/13/2016, 15:03   #1266

what about silks ?
Old 08/14/2016, 07:40   #1267

Questions, Suggestions or Support requests regarding Terminus please via Facebook or Ingame... Answers in EPVPers may take a while... You get answers much faster in Facebook or Ingame :P
Old 08/15/2016, 16:23   #1268

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
I know yes I would likely come back and check this out again

But yes a new thread is a must to list what's new also that is important, don't blow that Terminus.
Okay, but a new thread makes us look like we are also new...
Old 08/15/2016, 16:30   #1269

then call it relaunch............
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2016, 17:17   #1270

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherstoper View Post
then call it relaunch............
Yeah thats a good plan :P!

We finally improved our register Page and our Event bot.
Old 08/15/2016, 18:39   #1271

Check our Live-Counter of Players:
Old 08/15/2016, 19:15   #1272

No point joining any sro server anymore.
Whats the point creating my char, gearing it as high as possible ( probably cant even compete with others) , only to have the server closed/dead in 2-3 months. Like electus reborn, soon levitation, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2016, 19:21   #1273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnxx View Post
Whats the point creating my char, gearing it as high as possible ( probably cant even compete with others) , only to have the server closed/dead in 2-3 months. Like electus reborn, soon levitation, etc.
whats the point in living then if you are gonna die in the end? The point is having fun in the journey if you are not enjoying then yes you shouldnt play
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2016, 20:59   #1274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnxx View Post
Ok it's dead but I respect that they kept the server going and not closing it after taking our money.

But the majority of servers fail because of inactive GM's and server hoppers who leave after a few weeks because they can't make +8 or whatever.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 10:57   #1275

Exclamation

Quote:
Ok it's dead but I respect that they kept the server going and not closing it after taking our money.

But the majority of servers fail because of inactive GM's and server hoppers who leave after a few weeks because they can't make +8 or whatever.
our aim was never to take money every $$ we collected we still have stored to pay the server fees.
the only money we took off this pot was to buy a licence for eventbot and protection.

the reopening isnt meant to make money. we are also thinking about how to avoid the pay2win aspect we had at the end.
we may embedd a scroll which is buyable via webcoins which converts webcoins to real silk....

we never wanted to close, but our system wasnt made for 100 players ... we gave out to many good rewards for example chronyc poweder for auto alchemy event. this would be a fair reward if we would have 700 players. but with just 100 players this reward destroyed the ingame economy... same with our job system. if there is no competition with thiefs when only 100 players play, traders can easily farm tons of gold ... we could rewrite everything to make it running smooth with less amount of players but this wont bring any fun at all. we hope to get more ppl into terminus for our reopening. at least that much players, that rewards like chronyc powder wont destroy the economy that hard.

I hope you understand our problem we had at the end. and I hope you understand why a wipe is really needed....
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cap80, isro, joymax, psro, vsro