Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So many pservers - Choose 1 and everybody stay!

Discussion on So many pservers - Choose 1 and everybody stay! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/09/2016, 09:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe5 View Post
I couldnt've said it any better, i agree 100%

dude.. this topic is the best thing sro community needs

I feel you bro, sometimes I am thinking what if JOYMAX decides to re open new servers with lower cap as good old days, normal sro with no bullshit, but with like a 5x xp or so, what if we all made a petition to JOYMAX or something xD I bet more people would find more stability there and I bet those who would join would be the ones that really enjoyed sro at its best times
Many private servers are more secured, more lag free, more stable then iSRO servers. Gaymax dont care about it. Silkroad europe, PhSRO, Demonroad and other servers are in this better developed then Gaymax ****. Thats my opinion. I never play on iSRO again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2016, 11:01   #17

Silkroad Salvation was very well run by Fly and Nightbloom, but it was never going to be hugely popular due to its policy on botters.....I played isro legit, so that pserver was fine for me, but these days life is too short to waste 80% of your time hitting cap, you gotta allow bots.

Myth Online was run by one of the most skilled devs in the pserver scene imo, that was a fantastic server, but the problem again was the players!

Theres gotta be a decent pserver out there right now, the majority of people can all just join that one, that way we have kickass pvp, job wars, fw etc.

conflict seemed good, I tried zszc zone, which ingame seems more populated than conflict now, but its Chinese only which will put some people off. arius looks quite good, which is coming out soon. onyx looks decent, but quite a lot of people are complaining about silk prices and lag
Old 01/09/2016, 12:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoo92 View Post
ZSZC ISN'T GAME! THIS IS A "SILKROAD PRIVATE SERVER".
Im sure you re arab.............
check your englias
Old 01/09/2016, 15:26   #19

Actually the blame falls to both the devs and the players for example lets review some facts;
1-Once a server is launched, most people would pay for a pre-an avatar and a devil which makes a great kickoff start for the server's income but of course after playing the game for a couple of weeks you can afford to renew your stuff without paying through hard work which makes the income drop a lil so the dev's decide to drop off the project and start a new one.
2-Servers being greatly pay2win that it reached a game breaking point where a bunch of people are overpowering the new ones which knocks off the possibility of joining an old server and hoping to reach the top ranks.
3-Dev's listening to every complain that gets a couple of donators "Thumbs up" over their feedback websites and applying changes mid-way the server's life span
4-I agree with the 4 or 5 servers thing, since some would like a low exp server or a higher exp one since some people simply get bored after they're reaching the cap
5-Testing new ideas and system that prove fatal although people are investing money into that "opinion" of yours.
6-A couple of certain guilds seem to join a new server each month or two to compete in a new fortress war which is complete wack.
7-Players not having the will power to start off scratch, i mean like seriously they'd complain all the time for the dev's to revise a plan to rank em with players who started playing weeks before them in a single day, which would obviously upset the old players and get them to quit.
8-Lastly, The devs shutting down their failure servers and how should i say, gaining a new identity? along with a new server to get online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2016, 15:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaynAya View Post
Silkroad Salvation was very well
Wonderful server.

Quote:
Myth Online was run by one of the most skilled devs in the pserver scene imo, that was a fantastic server
Wonderful server, to low traffic.

Quote:
conflict seemed good
Pay2Win server, only played it 2 weeks and hated it because of that.

Elamidas was a great server, the problem was that Akasch is a lazy dev, so...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2016, 15:43   #21

huhuhu
Old 01/09/2016, 16:06   #22

Quote:
Silkroad Salvation was very well run by Fly and Nightbloom, but it was never going to be hugely popular due to its policy on botters.....I played isro legit, so that pserver was fine for me, but these days life is too short to waste 80% of your time hitting cap, you gotta allow bots.

Myth Online was run by one of the most skilled devs in the pserver scene imo, that was a fantastic server, but the problem again was the players!

Theres gotta be a decent pserver out there right now, the majority of people can all just join that one, that way we have kickass pvp, job wars, fw etc.

conflict seemed good, I tried zszc zone, which ingame seems more populated than conflict now, but its Chinese only which will put some people off. arius looks quite good, which is coming out soon. onyx looks decent, but quite a lot of people are complaining about silk prices and lag
I played Salvation and I hate Aristo :P
Old 01/09/2016, 16:13   #23

we need a medium rate's drop system no bot like isro, but isro got fail owners , that why i hate it , nowdays no body care's about system they just join the high poplution sw that all

99.9% of server that called them selfs a oldschool sw how the fck is old school with coin system ? lol xD
Old 01/09/2016, 16:18   #24

ARIUS ONLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01/09/2016, 17:15   #25

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
@mods should move the thread to the right section, if that should stay up..
Old 01/09/2016, 21:09   #26

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoser1337 View Post
check your englias
"englias" ?
Old 01/09/2016, 21:36   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jh06ryle View Post
I played Salvation and I hate Aristo :P
Aristo was legit.....well, not legit he bots 100% but you get what I mean lol, infensus union was a load of fun back then. salvation was an epic server!

Ive been playing on Onyx, seems good so far, ingame a lot of people talk in pt chat and in towns, so its not afk bot land....people are botting ofcourse. but some issues still bug me with the server. Arius has a lot talking, but we cant say till it launches how it will be.

so far, id sya the 2 best, are onyx or hoping arius will be awesome!
Old 01/09/2016, 21:44   #28

Quote:

Salvation was the best server ever, I miss it
Old 01/09/2016, 22:08   #29

Honestly, anyone who says iSro was good is either mentally disturbed OR too nostalgic and isn't able to discern how bad it was because it was so fun when they(we) all were younger. I love RuneScape, MU Online and Silkroad. But they are not flawless, however, they bring me great memories, which makes me want to play them even now, 10 years later - but that doesn't mean they were good, this is very important.

Now back to the topic regarding so many pservers out there, IMHO, the main issue nowadays is the community. I'm not here to talk about race, religion or language you speak, instead, it's related to how impatient, impolite and juvenile the community is.

If you read 10 posts here in epvpers, you know exactly what I am talking about. I might even be included, who knows.

On the first couple of years after the release of Silkroad files and the bloom of pservers, I played on so many good ones. I played on iSro-like servers, heavily modded servers, job based servers, and many different caps. And servers would easily last for months.

What has changed since then? Hell, I don't know. Maybe time has just passed and people have moved on from Silkroad. Better games are around, more balanced, more eye-candy. People don't like the grind or sometimes don't have free time so 24/7 botting is good for them, so many variables.

Silkroad isn't a perfect game. iSro was far from perfect (P2P & P2W) and many private servers have reached levels which iSro never have and never will of entertainment and fun.

I feel like if people would just grow up and try to help the servers they like to become better, that would be probably enough to make servers in general better, and last longer.
Sometimes the devs are corrupt, or lazy, or just don't really care about their players and you can't do much; but in many cases devs are always trying their best to make their server as good as they possibly can, so quality feedback & criticism helps a lot.

That's at least what I do. Try to give my feedback to the owners/devs of every server I play and hope for the best, instead of being a ***** all day long.

Find a server you like;
try to help it as much as you possibly can, remember that that will also help yourself;
if you don't like it for any reason, just leave, don't be a ***** about it.

Am I missing something?
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread