Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arius Online | 9D | CH / EU | Balanced | Upgrade System | 9th Jan

Discussion on Arius Online | 9D | CH / EU | Balanced | Upgrade System | 9th Jan within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/08/2016, 22:18   #361

elite*gold: 0
is the beta having lag or is it just me? please answer
Old 01/08/2016, 22:25   #362

This is a copy/paste from the e-mail I sent a bit ago, I want to see if people agree with these suggestions.

Bard Balance Suggestions

Lv22 Horror Chord from 1436-1756 (184%) to 1723-2107 (184%) (20% increase)
Lv8 Weird Chord from 1436-1756 (184%) to 1723-2107 (184%) + 80% Impotent 9D (20% increase)
Lv3 Booming Wave from 1436-1756 (368%) to 1723-2107 (368%) (20% increase)
Lv8 Tuning Noise from 5405 Absolute Damage to 7500 Absolute Damage
Lv5 Prism from 14 Resistance to 23 Resistance
Lv3 Swing March from 100% Speed to 120% Speed
Lv22 Vibration from 88% Magical Attack Power Increase to 108% Magical Attack Power Increase
If you can apply the buffs for each level separately it would be perfect so players feel the buff as soon as they start grinding (i.e applying a 20% buff for lv1 and so on),
rather than having to get the last level.

INT requirements to level up skills, don't be too strict on that so hybrid builds can be made (1 STR: 2 INT would be perfect to draw the line).
I believe with these changes bards will be a solid choice for main characters, right now they feel lackluster.

Chinese Characters

Even though Buffing/Nerfing at the same time is a terrible idea, I think a 20-30% physical/magical/ damage and absortion (to keep CH vs CH the way it is) boost for chinese characters would be alright so they have the upper hand in 1v1.
This way, Europeans won't stand a chance against a Chinese character by themselves, like the way it should be considering how well an EU party synergizes vs a CH party.

Magic POP

Remove it from the game.

Unused Uniques/Content

I do not know if these server files have the Jupiter Temple and Mirror Dimension (the map says Mirror Dimension so I'd assume the content is there).
Use Baa'l, Karkaddan, ZielkiAxe, Babilion, Yuno, The Earth and Jupiter to enhance the activity on the server, preferably on PVP-driven areas such as the Job Temple. Maybe SOS/SOM/Talismans or Immortals as drops, your call. Items like Immortals should be able to obtained through regular gameplay besides donating.
Make those uniques really tough and worth killing more than any regular unique besides Roc/Arius.
In synthesis, try to use unused content as much as you can. I've seen many servers wasting a lot of opportunities for their players to be entertained.
Make the Job Temple quests give something to progress towards SOM gear (not too much, just a little boost), and make the honor ranking based on kills inside the Job Temple. Rank should reset every week at Sunday.

SOS/MOON Gear

I feel the gap is actually too small considering the effort vs reward ratio. At least from what I've seen in armor, it barely is +3 vs Tier 3, where SOS is +2. Currently, both SOS and SOM have the same reinforce in armor.
I think +4 would be better, and also buff the reinforce accordingly.
A full Roc set should be slightly better than SOM (same defense, but a bonus for collecting the set).
Remove the Roc set from the regular Roc (make it drop moon instead), and add them to Arius. If possible, make the drops for Arius for the killing party only.
Lv90 Uniques should at least drop SOS gear.
Job Temple mobs should have higher SOS drop rate than the normal Alexandria mobs.
Haroeris/Seth/Medusa should have a chance to drop SOM gear.
Not sure if you want to make SOM REALLY rare, so instead some uniques could drop upgraders? Your call.

Regards.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/08/2016, 22:29   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post

Chinese Characters

Even though Buffing/Nerfing at the same time is a terrible idea, I think a 30% physical/magical damage boost for chinese characters would be alright so they have the upper hand in 1v1.
This way, Europeans won't stand a chance against a Chinese character by themselves, like the way it should be considering how well an EU party synergizes vs a CH party.
Have you ever played silkroad?
Old 01/08/2016, 22:31   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en- View Post
Have you ever played silkroad?
Probably longer than you.
Old 01/08/2016, 22:41   #365

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
This is a copy/paste from the e-mail I sent a bit ago, I want to see if people agree with these suggestions.

Bard Balance Suggestions

Lv22 Horror Chord from 1436-1756 (184%) to 1723-2107 (184%) (20% increase)
Lv8 Weird Chord from 1436-1756 (184%) to 1723-2107 (184%) + 80% Impotent 9D (20% increase)
Lv3 Booming Wave from 1436-1756 (368%) to 1723-2107 (368%) (20% increase)
Lv8 Tuning Noise from 5405 Absolute Damage to 7500 Absolute Damage
Lv5 Prism from 14 Resistance to 23 Resistance
Lv3 Swing March from 100% Speed to 120% Speed
Lv22 Vibration from 88% Magical Attack Power Increase to 108% Magical Attack Power Increase
If you can apply the buffs for each level separately it would be perfect so players feel the buff as soon as they start grinding (i.e applying a 20% buff for lv1 and so on),
rather than having to get the last level.

INT requirements to level up skills, don't be too strict on that so hybrid builds can be made (1 STR: 2 INT would be perfect to draw the line).
I believe with these changes bards will be a solid choice for main characters, right now they feel lackluster.

Chinese Characters

Even though Buffing/Nerfing at the same time is a terrible idea, I think a 20-30% physical/magical/ damage and absortion (to keep CH vs CH the way it is) boost for chinese characters would be alright so they have the upper hand in 1v1.

Magic POP

Remove it from the game.

Unused Uniques/Content

I do not know if these server files have the Jupiter Temple and Mirror Dimension (the map says Mirror Dimension so I'd assume the content is there).
Use Baa'l, Karkaddan, ZielkiAxe, Babilion, Yuno, The Earth and Jupiter to enhance the activity on the server, preferably on PVP-driven areas such as the Job Temple. Maybe SOS/SOM/Talismans or Immortals as drops, your call. Items like Immortals should be able to obtained through regular gameplay besides donating.
Make those uniques really tough and worth killing more than any regular unique besides Roc/Arius.
In synthesis, try to use unused content as much as you can. I've seen many servers wasting a lot of opportunities for their players to be entertained.
Make the Job Temple quests give something to progress towards SOM gear (not too much, just a little boost), and make the honor ranking based on kills inside the Job Temple. Rank should reset every week at Sunday.

SOS/MOON Gear

I feel the gap is actually too small considering the effort vs reward ratio. At least from what I've seen in armor, it barely is +3 vs Tier 3, where SOS is +2. Currently, both SOS and SOM have the same reinforce in armor.
A full Roc set should be slightly better than SOM (same defense, but a bonus for collecting the set).
Remove the Roc set from the regular Roc (make it drop moon instead), and add them to Arius. If possible, make the drops for Arius for the killing party only.
Job Temple mobs should have higher SOS drop rate than the normal Alexandria mobs.
Not sure if you want to make SOM REALLY rare, so instead some uniques could drop upgraders? Your call.

Regards.
We have recived it, and we are still discussing it

All items in Item Mall will be avaible in the game for free, but you will need to earn them.(we have thought about it dont worry)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2016, 22:46   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
We have recived it, and we are still discussing it
Good to know. I feel with these changes Bards would be much more important against Chinese since they basically cancel the damage boost (and Chinese would still hit hard, rather than getting their damage cut in half with default values), Bards getting stronger might incentive people to use them as main characters (they will be needed now that Chinese characters and end-game monsters are stronger). And Chinese characters will basically destroy any euro in 1v1 unless the CH gets outplayed heavily.
Old 01/08/2016, 22:51   #367

excuse me, so when's the real grand opening then?
Old 01/08/2016, 22:59   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by souza094 View Post
excuse me, so when's the real grand opening then?
dude they said it like 1000 times ... learn to read u lazy ******
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2016, 23:10   #369

when is the real grand opening ? kappa
Old 01/08/2016, 23:16   #370

i cant download the game !!
Old 01/08/2016, 23:34   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
I prefer tablets than stones, gives much more retro feeling from the stones drops. Also you need to remove this shitty snow from the map, it ruines everything for me to be honest. There's much to be done indeed, fix the item levels, sos 90 lvl is insane, also if you are going to have npc for avatars and shit like that, you should add them in every city. 1 more, lower down the xp rate, 60x for 90 cap is way too fast. Make it intresting, make it like 3x-4x, make this server a long term one, not for 2 weeks like every other nowadays. Trust me, every decent player prefers lower xp but stable and nice server, than high xp and 3 weeks old server before it closes. Rates are not everything believe it or not. There are so many people who are actually looking for a REAL long term server, which will make them enjoy for REAL, not for a week or two, and everyone who can will donate whenever they think they need it/want it. I really cant understand why are u guys bothering making servers which will last 2 weeks, just to make a few bucks and then waste your time for a new one, and the same story repeating again and again and again... I personally don't have the knowedge and time to make a server, but if I ever start trying money will be the last thing I am making it for.

Gonna try it after all, but I don't see this server working for too long. Sorry.
Regarding tabs/stones, as long as all stones are 0% (dropped or manufactured) I don't really care. If there are 5, 10, 20, 30 and 35% stones I would cry a bit.

I mostly agree with your points, although I don't think EXP rates have to be very low for the server to last for longer than a fortnight. IMHO, what makes a server long term is how long it takes to get the best end gear. Sure, if it getting the cap level is slower, the overall time needed will also be longer, but not that much.
Apart from that, what I feel is also important is to have a balance between the time needed to drop the SoS end-gear(botting/buying from players) and also the time needed to upgrade the SoS to SoM(active playing, or semi-afk). However, the SoX 9D gear is NOT much stronger than regular 85 gear, which is great, just +3 and a set bonus, at most. So I really think (and hope) this will work just fine. So, basically, the gap between someone full SoM +7 and someone full 9D +7 is not ridiculously big, which encourages people to come to the server and gives goldbotters no reason to exist. We can't know yet how long it would take for someone to get the end-gear, but as it's not tradeable and it requires active game time, I think you will need at least a month.

Quote:

Chinese Characters

Magic POP

Remove it from the game.

Unused Uniques/Content

SOS/MOON Gear

Regards.
Regarding CHN buff, I agree there should be a dmg&absorption increase or else the PvP between CHN will be fucked. Maybe 30% is too much, but that just means some balance is needed. The problem is the "destroy EU part". It should be a fair fight, or a little advantage to CHN, not much, IMHO (I always play as CHN, so don't confuse me as an EU defender).

Magic pop, remove, please, thank you, you're welcome.

Regarding Uniques, apart from the Job Cave ones and Holy Temple, and Roc, Medusa & Arius, which have coin drops or special drops, I think ALL UNIQUES should have a useful drop. From TG to Shaitan, they should drop something "unique" like a small SoS chance, cheap Silk Items, etc. I really like servers in which Unique Hunting is actually a thing, encouraged by the drops. Imagine a server where you can bot for SoS, Job(cave, trades, uniques) for SoM upgrades/coins, CTF/BA for coins AND Unique Hunting for those delicious Silk drops, SoS drops, etc. So much things to do, no way a server like this would fail, you can't get bored.

Regarding the SoS/SoM gap, I must disagree. The smaller the gap/difference, the better. It means new players are encourage to join the server, in 2 days or 2 months. A +7 SoM is equal to a +10 regular. Maybe make it just one +1 stronger, not more. If one doesn't like jobbing (not sure why he'd be playing here), one can just grind 85 gear, try to alchemy the hell out of it and live happily with it, without having to spend soooo much time getting SoS/SoM.

Balance should be a continuous thing. If two months from now people actually don't care for SoM because SoS or regular 9D 85 is already strong enough, then pimp SoM a little bit, but not right now. Continuous balancing is key for this server, that's at least how I see things. <3

Quote:
Good to know. I feel with these changes Bards would be much more important against Chinese since they basically cancel the damage boost (and Chinese would still hit hard, rather than getting their damage cut in half with default values), Bards getting stronger might incentive people to use them as main characters (they will be needed now that Chinese characters and end-game monsters are stronger). And Chinese characters will basically destroy any euro in 1v1 unless the CH gets outplayed heavily.
I don't think Chinese builds should destroy all EU builds, maybe just a medium advantage would not be bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germandrugz View Post
dude they said it like 1000 times ... learn to read u lazy biatch
I know right, so freaking annoying.
Old 01/08/2016, 23:44   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskete View Post
I don't think Chinese builds should destroy all EU builds, maybe just a medium advantage would not be bad.
I disagree there, they should have a considerable advantage in 1v1 because of how exponentially stronger EU get with a good party composition. And maybe now more people will play hybrid warlocks

On another note, I found this:

A few kills and a SOS drop appeared.
Also, it seems the anticheat thing is working on the jobcave for some reason, it prevents you from picking Snow Flakes from those event mobs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2016, 23:48   #373

some1 can post the skills after the changes? cant find smth about it. i saw no protect/ultimate screen for warrior what else? where can i see it? thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2016, 23:59   #374

i have to agree there kaizen mens bards need a bit more power
Old 01/09/2016, 00:00   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazos View Post
some1 can post the skills after the changes? cant find smth about it. i saw no protect/ultimate screen for warrior what else? where can i see it? thanks.
I was wondering about that. I understand why Ultimate Screen got removed, but why Protect?
Closed Thread

Tags
arius online, cap 90, d9, eu ch, silk/h