Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Evolust [PVP Server] Start FULL +12 FB 100%, Free Silks (Max Plus +12)

Discussion on New Evolust [PVP Server] Start FULL +12 FB 100%, Free Silks (Max Plus +12) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/29/2017, 14:28   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukersau01 View Post
Hey mate, I bought a Raptor pet from the NPC, it only attacks once then just stands around. Also its very very slow running when you ride it. Can you fix that?
You must equip it, press Page Down and run some metters and Page Down Again and the speed will be normal
Old 12/03/2017, 19:54   #677

elite*gold: 160
Recommendations from someone who has played this server off & on;

• Enabling bard tambours and nerfing them, but not too much to make them useless. For example;

Mana Tambour Lv. 1 - Magical damage 23% absorption >>> Mana Tambour Lv. 1 - Magical damage 17% absorption (Simultaneous buff of 2 not including the caster, overall 3)

Guard Tambour Lv. 1 - Physical damage 20% absorption >>> Guard Tambour Lv. 1 - Physical damage 15% absorption (Simultaneous buff of 2 not including the caster, overall 3)

Clout March Lv. 1 - Attack rate 84 increase >>> Clout March Lv. 1 - Attack rate 54 increase (Simultaneous buff of 2 not including the caster, overall 3)

Then hire a few in-game MODERATORS to have the ability to warn, disconnect, and even ban buff abusers. Enabling bards to be a part of the server in a healthy way.

• Reduce the cool-down of the base quest berserk potion.
• More ways to make gold rather than the base way being trade runs!
*C.T.F. could be one, 1 kill = 1 Ice Trophy and the value of the ice trophy would be equal to 20M when sold to an NPC.
*Hire a few TRUSTWORTHY [EV]'s that you'd keep track of their logs to host events that could give new comers the ability to obtain an angel's blessing, gold, or coins in another way that doesn't require set stats.
*Daily questing, this would be a huge to how us players are use to things. Kill X amount of monsters for X amount of gold, X amount of trade runs for X amount of gold, X amount of player kills for X amount of gold.

• Increased amount of staff presence whether it's a GA, GM, Mod, or CM. Anything that has authority and use it in the correct way.
• Different +30 glow for those who have sensitive eyes, and generally it looks really over-edited..
• Pets that can debuff that are only achievable meaning you can't BUY them but you can trade them making them incredibly valuable. Getting a pet like this should be as difficult as achieving the titles Baron/Count.

Just my input, thanks. Valkyrie~
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2017, 07:57   #678

LEL Leo,srsly? Banned all my bots and even my main? Thanks for wasting my time yestarday saying there will be no limits all week. #Request to unbann all of them.
Old 12/04/2017, 13:54   #679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader* View Post
LEL Leo,srsly? Banned all my bots and even my main? Thanks for wasting my time yestarday saying there will be no limits all week. #Request to unbann all of them.
Charname?
If u use proxy u take auto ban;
So, don't use proxy. Limit is 3 per pc.
Old 12/04/2017, 19:15   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnukertube View Post
Charname?
If u use proxy u take auto ban;
So, don't use proxy. Limit is 3 per pc.
paco_BG_ , there was no ip limit,why should I use proxy?
Old 12/21/2017, 15:26   #681

EVENT PVP TOMORROW!
Old 12/23/2017, 06:12   #682

i cant download or register, ur website disabled or something.
Old 12/23/2017, 10:15   #683

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash4real View Post
i cant download or register, ur website disabled or something.
Works perfectly fine for me;
Old 01/01/2018, 11:50   #684

It makes me sad because you can honestly cut out the Chinese race and make this a European oriented server and nothing would change because EVERYONE is EU for the reason that warriors, warlocks, and wizards are just the best.

How could we make Chinese more relevant to the server?

• Higher base debuff resistance on Fire Shield and Cure Therapy (fire and force buffs), the resistance is way too low and by the time they try and cleanse any debuffs they're stunned and dead.

• Adding debuffs (division, impotent, bleed, dull, etc) to Chinese combos such as Heavenly Chain/Thousand Army Chain (enhance debuff %) from bicheon, Chain Spear - Heaven (add bleed/division 30/40%) from heuksal, and 7 Arrow Combo (add bleed/fear 60% and add a shared CD on all KB arrow combo skills)

Ofcourse doing this would enhance moreso the INT side of chinese so maybe giving STR chinese's a 10/15%+ physical damage increase would help them compete more against everything.

One last thing being have an auto-buff feature where whenever a CHN spawns they've already got all their buffs casted, same thing for when they res so they don't spend 7 days casting all the buffs and then die in 2 seconds and have to recast xD.

My input, again. Valkyrie~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2018, 13:58   #685

any news in this server?
Old 01/08/2018, 19:51   #686

elite*gold: 3
Old 01/11/2018, 22:41   #687

Best server ever and full events

Best server ever

BEST SERVER EVER FULL EVENTS BUT IF U COULD ADD ALCHEMY IT WILL BE GREAT
Old 01/28/2018, 00:17   #688

elite*gold: 3
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 06:41   #689

It's sad. This server has lots of potential and the GM isn't exactly lazy.. he gets in-game frequently but never applies any impactful updates. It's a server that's gradually dying with the same group of people, of which I'm not slandering, but it sucks.

Old 02/09/2018, 20:55   #690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertccyen View Post
It's sad. This server has lots of potential and the GM isn't exactly lazy.. he gets in-game frequently but never applies any impactful updates. It's a server that's gradually dying with the same group of people, of which I'm not slandering, but it sucks.

You mean . .
It's sad. This server has lots of potential and the GM is very busy with him LIFE, He work all day and study at night; in end of week he work out in other city.. He gets in-game frequently but players are lazy, can't advertise the server. It's a server that's gradually griwing up with the same group of people, and more people that is joining in this month, of which I'm not slandering, but it.