Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Silkroad Online | Cap 100 | Job Based | Play2Win

Discussion on Epic Silkroad Online | Cap 100 | Job Based | Play2Win within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 800
Arrow Epic Silkroad Online | Cap 100 | JobBased | Play2Win | AutoEvent | LongTerm | Balance

INTRODUCTION
We'd like to introduce our brand new private server named „Epic Silkroad Online“ to you. Before getting into the details let's start with telling you something about what us founders motivated and how the server arose.
All started with us playing Silkroad after the update to CAP 80 was released. We really loved it and became passionate gamers. That was going on until Silkroad was updated to CAP 110, somehow it was getting a bit boring and some of us didn't have enough time to play Silkroad as before. The result was a 2 year break with Silkroad.

Inspite of a lack of time we tested some other games for some weeks and days but there was no real substitute to Silkroad. It was and it is in fact an awesome unique game!
With the release of the VRSO files we tested and edited many of them to make our own way with our own server like we wanted the game to happen and to be played.

So to say: Our very own look and feel Silkroad flavour.
We noticed many other Silkroad servers on which it was possible to pay for game success: Pay2Win. But we decided to keep a clear distance to those pay-to-win server concepts and planned to launch a jobbing system on our server. Is there anything better than going for a job in Silkroad and earn money on an honest way?

So come and get started with your own character on our brandnew server: Epic Silkroad Online!

Epic Silkroad | Promotion Trailer

SERVER RATES | STARTER ITEMS | SERVER STACKS
InfoValue
Cap 100
Races CHN & EU
IP Limit 3
EXP x38
PT EXP x39
SP x35
DROP x10
GOLD x20
Alchemy Custom
Job Custom
Guild Limit 32
Forgotten World
Jangan Fortress
Bandit Fortress
Hotan Fortress
Silks4Unique
Vote4Silks
Silk Per Hour
SOM Drop
SOS Drop
ADV Elixirs

AUTO EQUIPMENT | AUTO EVENT BOT | EVENTS
DegreeEquipment
DG 1 SUN+5 Weapon & Set
DG 2 - 8 SOS+5 Set/ SUN+5 Weapon
DG 9 SOS+5 Set & Weapon
DG 10 +5 Set & Weapon

TypeTime 
Search & DestroyMonday - Sunday 4:00 PM / 6:00 PM Servertime 
Hide & SeekMonday - Sunday 10:00 AM / 5:00 PM / 7:30 PM Servertime 
Kill the GMMonday - Sunday 8:00 AM / 3:00 PM / 8:00PM Servertime 
Lucky GoldMonday - Sunday 9:00 AM / 3:30 PM Servertime 
Lucky Global Monday - Sunday 11:30 AM / 4:30 PM / 8:45 PM Servertime 
Most Wanted Monday - Sunday 8:30 PM Servertime 
Most Deadly Monday - Sunday 7:00 PM Servertime 
You can pm 'ASKME' ingame to automatically get support & informations!

LIST OF EVENTS
1-. Question And Answer Event
Bot will grap an question and when a player pop up with right answer, bot will reward him

2-. Gm Killer Event
Bot Will Appear in Jangan South with a cap and waiting for other players to attack and kill him , killer will get reward

3-. Hide And Seek Event
Bot will Start The Event Going To X place, waiting to be discovered by any player. Exchange him to get reward

4-. Job Suit Uniques War Event
A Match time between all players who register event under job suits.. the event will depends on fights between players and uniques kills.

5-. Search And Destroy Event
bot will move to x place and spawn a x unique.. waiting for a player to find & kill that unique.

6-. Most Deadly Player ( Pvp Match ) Event
Pvp Match Starts in X place ( Registerd players will be recalled to that place ). Players underjob suits will not recalled, Each Kill in pvp = 10 points . who get higher points will win the event.

7-. Most Wanted Player ( 1 Against All ) Event
bot will teleport to x place and choose 1 player from registered players in event .. this player will be under murder status the challange is about hide or keep running tell he arrive any savezone or event time finish which is closer. if another player killed him the killer will get the reward or if the murder player escape he will get reward and back to normal status.

Spawn Map:

8-. Lucky Global Event ( Lottery Event )
its a lottery event started by listen to all globals and record it in special time , winner will be random 1 player from all global writers.

RACE BALANCES
Added new Buff to all Chinese Chars to Balance EU & CH

Decreased Physical Screen from EU Warrior -25%

Decreased Morale Screen from EU Warrior -25%

Decreased Ultimate Screen from EU Warrior -25%

JOB SYSTEM | NEW SHOP | NEW SCROLLS

Most of you should know the existing job system in Silkroad with the three job classes thief, trader and hunter. We took over the three job classes and added a fancy feature that gives you coins after gaining XP or a doing kill. This coins could be used to buy rare items - which will not be dropped in the normal gameplay, only in our shop in Samarkand. We've added 40 Job Levels!

As mentioned before there is an item shop located in Samarkand where you can buy SUN weapons, SUN sets and SUN accessories DG 10 which will not be dropped during the normal gameplay and are only affordable with coins earned through jobs or kills. Furthermore you can find mighty stuff like stones and elixirs for pimping your weapons.
Each player is able to apply a DG11 skin to a SUN DG 10 weapon/armor or accesorry.

Our Daily Limit for Gold Coins is 45 per day and will resetet every day at 00:00AM Servertime!

When your Gold Coin Limit is full you don't need to stop jobbing because after your Limit is full you will automatic earn Job Coins now!

Epic Job Coins ( Every Weeks new Items added to Job Coin Store )

Epic Trade Pet Level 90

We added a new Trade pet witch required level 90 and have 142k HP!

Epic Job Cave

Epic SP Farm Quests

Epic Eventarea

Epic Skin Switcher (DG11, EGY A, EGY B)

Epic Weapon / Armor / Accessory Switcher

Epic Stat / Skill Reset Scrolls

You want to sell Silks? Use our Silk Scrolls ( 100Silks, 250Silks, 500Silks )

- Now you can sell Silks easy ingame! Just sell the Scroll and the Buyer only have to click on the Scroll and it automatic will add him the Amount of Silk!

How to use the scroll:
  1. Place your SUN DG 10 weapon into the first slot of you inventory. IMPORTANT: This will only work with SUN weapons.
  2. Rightclick with your mouse on the scroll.
  3. You will be prompted with a yes/no question. If you are sure to transform your SUN DG 10 weapon click yes.

GRIND AREAS | UNIQUES | UNIQUES SPOT

We added an additional Grinding place to our Server. You can find mobs there between level 90 - 99.
You can Teleport there from Jangan.

The uniques on our server will drop some silk items from time to time to give players the chance to get „silk items“ without having any silk.

Auto Silk Reward for Unique kills!

And we added some STR Uniques:

- [STR]Tigergirl
- [STR]Cerberus
- [STR]Captain Ivy
- [STR]Uruchi
- [STR]Isyutaru
- [STR]Lord Yarkan
- [STR]Demon Shaitan

All of these Uniques will drop 7-12 Gold Coins to get SUN Weapons, Equipment, Accessorys!
You teleport from Jangan to "Kings Valley" for 50k Gold

TICKET SYSTEM

If you need support or you found a bug please don´t hesitate to use our ticket system on our homepage. You can find the ticket system after logging in on the right side in the navigation.

We would be really thankful if any recognized bugs will be reported by you to us on the same way in the forum or by using our ticket system.
There currently is English & German Support!

TEAM

ADMIN
Ingame Name: Fluppy
Some words from me:
I like Silkroad very much and played long years and had much fun but now its time for a new likely silkroad.....Epic Silkroad Online....Have fun and enjoy ;-)

DEVELOPMENT & WEBSITE
Ingame Name: KoKsPfLaNzE
Some words from me:
SQL, MSSQL, HTML, PHP, CSS....

SUPPORTER
Ingame Name: Ollezippe
Some words from me:
I try to help you with every ingame problem.

RUNNING EVENTS

RECRUIT A FRIEND
Click here to get to the Event Page:

2k FACEBOOK SPECIAL
12% Bonus

X-MAS EVENT

Thread was re-created/designed by
All rights to the features & infos belongs to Epic Silkroad Online

Thanks
40 Users
Old 08/14/2015, 21:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2015, 21:42   #3

Im excited, finally a play2win server instead of pay2win!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 21:49   #4

And why exactly is this a play2win instead of paytowin?

Is there any balance between ch and eu?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 21:54   #5

Received Thanks: 1,448
any ip limit?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 21:54   #6

Nice system
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 21:55   #7

only ch or there will be eu too ? and what is the mastery lvl for ch if there is eu
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 22:48   #8

Im in!,
also, hire me for english support, sry but your english is horrible
im german aswell (21)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 22:54   #9

Ip Limit should be 2, and any chn/eu changes to do the gameplay more balanced?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 22:57   #10

Will try it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 23:22   #11

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banmaschine View Post
Ingame Name: Fluppy
Some words about: I like Silkroad very mutch and played long years and had have a mutch fun but now its time for a new likely silkroad.....Epic Silkroad Online....Have fun and enjoy ;-)
sutch thread mutch fun
Old 08/14/2015, 23:34   #12

silk per hour or vote4silk system?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2015, 00:26   #13

looking forward to it if it's really play2win, every other server says the same thing and once inside you see people donating their ***** off and selling the silk for gold...
Old 08/15/2015, 00:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallente View Post
Im in!,
also, hire me for english support, sry but your english is horrible
im german aswell (21)
Because yours is so much better...
Old 08/15/2015, 09:19   #15

fck all coins systems ! we want normal servers with normal clasik gameplay
Thanks