Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

'Xilen Online | 100Cap | Job Based | MobileApp | NewSystems | Grand Opening: July 13

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
i will be the beta tester ^_^ I hope it will not get any ddos when it will be opened

Edit: What happend with server?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

Hello the website idk is it just me or does the website like lagg when you type ? may be just me

Cheers

Old   #33

Just a small thing to state, is it only me or do you DC when you raise skills while in combat? (Attacking mobs)
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus~ View Post
Just a small thing to state, is it only me or do you DC when you raise skills while in combat? (Attacking mobs)
are you using bot?

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitrometan View Post
i will be the beta tester ^_^ I hope it will not get any ddos when it will be opened

Edit: What happend with server?
Nothing, its still running. Even there are players online

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomiii123 View Post
Hello the website idk is it just me or does the website like lagg when you type ? may be just me

Cheers
Like when you write your id&pw? Cuz i tried that but i didnt experience any lag. What kind of browser do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus~ View Post
Are you online with bot? Because it happens mostly if your bot is started while upgrading skills.
Old   #36

elite*gold: 195
Interesting...
Will try it in beta and might play it if there will be around 500+ players online.
Are you using Eirene edited files?
Old   #37

nice post but whre site? ;D
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnto1337 View Post
Interesting...
Will try it in beta and might play it if there will be around 500+ players online.
Are you using Eirene edited files?
Partially yes. We have recoded their released event bot, created a new gameserver, use a different filter, fixed their bugs on the database and implemented new features after alot of debugging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebot View Post
nice post but whre site? ;D
If you click on the banners you will be able to see they are linked to the corresponding article on the website. The first banner just redirects to the website.

The website URL is: xilenonline.com or you could click .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

I can't belive , i got dc -.-

Old   #40

I cant update ? when i open the launcher the launcher stops and not responding any help?
Old   #41

i've got the problem again . after i click start the client it's open but then auto close . :/
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

Well its more like a delay u type in ur id, pw and like few ms later the name appears i checked on my other pc it still lagged soo idk :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

We are working together with DoctorDDoS while he improves his new packet filter. The service has just been updated and this meant a disconnect for the few people who were online.

The update should fix a few disconnects that were happening, but the login is still kind of lengthy since there are alot of checks in place to validate your authenticity and make sure you are not multiclienting.

These systems are still being polished out so we are sorry if you experience any problems with them. Thanks to your feedback we are able to find these problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
Only android app? Pfft, server for poor people

You've just made a big mistake, he will backstab you and release the db/account anytime, just like happened on morpheus and few other servers
The iOS app is ready for deployment but our licenses are being processed by Apple. We need to register for a Developers account and submit the App for the store to include it.. The process is like Google's but the price is alot higher so we decided to postpone it until the Android app is more advanced than now (as both share the same source).

We have not partnered with DoctorDDoS, he is our protection provider only so he has no access to our source or the host itself. We know what you mean and his background is not the best, but we are close to him too and for longer than you think so we have decided that he is the best option right now. We're sorry if you don't share the same opinion, but there's always a million different ways of seeing something so we respect it.
Old   #45

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,511
But you do realise that if you stop using his services, he will ddos you?^^