Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

LegionSRO | Long Term | Low-Rates| Upgradeable Cap and much more!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 29
LegionSRO | Long Term | Low-Rates| Upgradeable Cap and much more!

#CLOSED



TakeshiVongola is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 21
is it a only chin server?


BloodyDragonAG is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 29
We house both races!
We think that the euro race brings more to the silkroad world.
We do know they are overpowered, and we want the communities help to balance them out!

Making changes to the euro race without knowledgment of what needs to be changed is one of the big mistakes out there.

The ones who know what needs balance are the players.
TakeshiVongola is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 411
Received Thanks: 153
Nice


CriZ- is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
is great
Productions* is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,212
Received Thanks: 937
Server Cap: Upgradeable

And what's the starting Cap lvl?

Too many useless texts, focus on what your server has to offer.

Cheers
Omnyamura is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Server Cap: Upgradeable

And what's the starting Cap lvl?

Too many useless texts, focus on what your server has to offer.

Cheers
Thank you and edited. We starting at cap 90!
TakeshiVongola is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Who download the game will not be dissapointed , GREAT COMMUNITY , GOOD PLAYERS FROM SILKROAD , ACTIVE PEOPLE .. Come join im already a normal player from the server for who wants some help from the beggining pm me in game Revsun or Chungui

Come on soon ill put screens from ingame
revsun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by revsun View Post
Who download the game will not be dissapointed , GREAT COMMUNITY , GOOD PLAYERS FROM SILKROAD , ACTIVE PEOPLE .. Come join im already a normal player from the server for who wants some help from the beggining pm me in game Revsun or Chungui

Come on soon ill put screens from ingame
Thank you and hope you stay for a long time!
TakeshiVongola is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 3
bot allowed? ip-limit?
Krayt1337 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 29
We are working, together with Torque, to implement a HWID Limit to our server.
For now, we have an ip-limit of 3 in place, and bot is allowed, for now.
If we see people abusing the bot we will analyze cases one by one.
TakeshiVongola is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeshiVongola View Post
We are working, together with Torque, to implement a HWID Limit to our server.
For now, we have an ip-limit of 3 in place, and bot is allowed, for now.
If we see people abusing the bot we will analyze cases one by one.
u cant reply a question: race china or not??
motanh88 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by motanh88 View Post
u cant reply a question: race china or not??
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeshiVongola
We house both races!
We think that the euro race brings more to the silkroad world.
We do know they are overpowered, and we want the communities help to balance them out!

Making changes to the euro race without knowledgment of what needs to be changed is one of the big mistakes out there.

The ones who know what needs balance are the players.
That question has already been answered, if you cared to read the 1st page.
TakeshiVongola is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,234
Received Thanks: 713
Good luck, but i think you gotta increase the exp rates to 15x at least so that players do not get bored while leveling up^^ Just an opinion.
Craine- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonius* View Post
Good luck, but i think you gotta increase the exp rates to 15x at least so that players do not get bored while leveling up^^ Just an opinion.
Thank you! We can look into the exp rates depending on the players feedback! If they want them higher, we will put them higher!
The feedback of the players is important for us.


TakeshiVongola is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Eridanus | Cap 90 | PVE | Mid rates | Long Term | And more!
https://eridanus-o.com/img/logo.png Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce our gameplay - Eridanus Website status: http://i.epvpimg.com/6aBTd.jpg...
93 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
[Elegance] [CAP 110] PVE Low-Rates Long-Term Vote4Silk
http://i.epvpimg.com/LOw8g.png BETA PHASE 1 Week -> Rewards for all beta tester will be 500 Credits(Silk) Website: EleganceOnline | Home...
59 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
[Elegance] [CAP 110] PVE Low-Rates Long-Term Vote4Credits
close request
11 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
[Brevity-Online]Cap 110-Low Rates-Vote4silk-Non proft-Long term
http://i.epvpimg.com/aZo3e.gif Grand Opening 1.Dec.2013 at 16:00 What is Brevity-Online? Brevity-Online is a server based on Vsro...
108 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Hector Online | 80 Cap Oldschool | Chinese PvE Low Rates [Long Term]
Hector Online Official Basic Informations About The Server: Hector Silkroad is a 80 Cap Chinese PvE Server. An Oldschool one. The server is...
1 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.