Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Private server cap 90 amazing features l Silk/Hour l Old school l Chinese only

Discussion on Private server cap 90 amazing features l Silk/Hour l Old school l Chinese only within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 16
Arrow Private server cap 90 amazing features l Silk/Hour l Old school l Chinese only

Server closed
Clash-Sro is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2014, 17:00   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 29
all Join great game
CarBoOoN anyhelp me pm
analool is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:01   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 5
u post this topic again or what ??
kinglove933 is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:02   #4



 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,424
Received Thanks: 3,230
Again? the first thread which you created has been deleted already, and now you're creating the same thread with the same stolen/copied content?
Spidy. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2014, 17:03   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 16
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
Again? the first thread which you created has been deleted already, and now you're creating the same thread with the same stolen/copied content?
what's ur problem? i didn't stole anything maybe cuz it's the same system ? rofl..
Clash-Sro is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:08   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 400
Received Thanks: 71
good server
come on guys come and join us
ThunderGods guild looking for active english speaking players any lvls
PM Ares or Jess
alosha is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:12   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by alosha View Post
good server
come on guys come and join us
ThunderGods guild looking for active english speaking players any lvls
PM Ares or Jess
Welcome
Clash-Sro is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:12   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 78
Best 9D server.. ignore them u r the best
raghod2012 is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:20   #9



 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,424
Received Thanks: 3,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clash-Sro View Post
yes



what's ur problem? i didn't stole anything maybe cuz it's the same system ? rofl..
As always ''I didn't stole anything'' heard it a lot
I'll mention few parts , doesn't really matters if you changed it to another stolen phrase from another thread , it's so easy for me to find it
First partHere's the same one
2nd partfrom another thread
Even the introduction, your thread description , just advice change the whole thread phrases and create your own, otherwise your thread will be deleted.
Spidy. is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:21   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 164
Good Server !
roiter67 is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:28   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by roiter67 View Post
Good Server !
Thanks & Hope to see you on our Clash-Sro
Clash-Sro is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:32   #12
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
As always ''I didn't stole anything'' heard it a lot
I'll mention few parts , doesn't really matters if you changed it to another stolen phrase from another thread , it's so easy for me to find it
First partHere's the same one
2nd partfrom another thread
Even the introduction, your thread description , just advice change the whole thread phrases and create your own, otherwise your thread will be deleted.
i think there's no problem if anyone did the same.. that's not a crime
LogTz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2014, 17:34   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 78
+1
raghod2012 is offline  
Old 12/23/2014, 17:39   #14



 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,424
Received Thanks: 3,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offical Sro View Post
i think there's no problem if anyone did the same.. that's not a crime
Sorry but instead of quoting my post, Check this section rules, and yep it's a crime to steal someone else effort , who just spent hours creating his thread, choosing the right sentences which might be attractive to the players ..and simply he steals it.. nope I don't think so, if you support it, so it's your own opinion which I don't care about it and doubt if someone would, just respect the rules.
End of discussion.
Spidy. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2014, 17:48   #15
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
Sorry but instead of quoting my post, Check this section rules, and yep it's a crime to steal someone else effort , who just spent hours creating his thread, choosing the right sentences which might be attractive to the players ..and simply he steals it.. nope I don't think so, if you support it, so it's your own opinion which I don't care about it and doubt if someone would, just respect the rules.
End of discussion.
Rules ?!
are you sure about that !
i think you is stolen this words not him !
i will report you now
" Haters "
LogTz is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.