Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gaming Play l Cap110 l Skills 110 l Silk Free 1Million l New Areas l New Pets

Discussion on New Gaming Play l Cap110 l Skills 110 l Silk Free 1Million l New Areas l New Pets within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/08/2015, 19:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
BB.
Everyone trying to open a server -.-'
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Max-Sro l Cap110 l NewSkills l Uniques-Coin System l Free Silk l New Pets - New Areas
12/19/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
Removed#
glory_Paranoia/Cap110/Free Silk/New Areas/New Fellow Pets/Active Events
11/22/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 153 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/6fPBh.png Hello Guys , I wanted to present to you paranoia Server one of the best Pservers we have worked hard and made Good Server Made by Professional Editors and will be stable as long as we alive, and there is always new updates for new items...i Hope u Enjoy Our Server game Now 12D lvl and Skils just but with Set 11D and Egy {B} look like 13D weapons and lvl up easy JOIN US:
Paranoia-Sro/Cap110/Free Silk/New Areas/New Fellow Pets/Active Events
09/28/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/4439/84059542.png Hello Guys , I wanted to present to you paranoia Server one of the best Pservers we have worked hard and made Good Server Made by Professional Editors and will be stable as long as we alive, and there is always new updates for new items...i Hope u Enjoy Our Server :) Here is the Server Rates : EXP:65x PEXP:80x
ParanoiaSRO /Cap110/Free Silk/New Areas/New Fellow Pets/Active Events
09/27/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/6fPBh.png Hello Guys , I wanted to present to you paranoia Server one of the best Pservers we have worked hard and made Good Server Made by Professional Editors and will be stable as long as we alive, and there is always new updates for new items...i Hope u Enjoy Our Server :) JOIN US WEB PAGE :Paranoia-SRO
Paranoia-Sro/Cap110/Free Silk/New Areas/New Fellow Pets/Active Events
09/21/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
Hello Guys , I wanted to present to you paranoia Server one of the best Pservers we have worked hard and made Good Server Made by Professional Editors and will be stable as long as we alive, and there is always new updates for new items...i Hope u Enjoy Our Server :) Here is the Rates of the Server :