Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoaR-Sro | DG11 | New Futures | Auto Equipment | 110 Cap | Pve Server|Balanced Server

Discussion on RoaR-Sro | DG11 | New Futures | Auto Equipment | 110 Cap | Pve Server|Balanced Server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post RoaR-Sro | DG11 | New Futures | Auto Equipment | 110 Cap | Pve Server|Balanced Server

Hello we would like to present you our new Server Roar.
main idea is to give you the best gameplay you ever had, we are hear to provide you a free 2 play, lagless, balanced and most importantly fun experience of Roar Sro Gaming
We've worked for a long time to get better result, and I think we already get it.
Our goal is to build a mature community on a stable and well made server.Join us if you want to give it a chance!

-Links.

-Basic Information.

-Start Items.

-Max Stacks.

-Server Rates.

-Features.

-NPCs Gallery.

-New Scrolls.

-New Fellow Pets.

-Attention!!.

-IMPORTANT!.

-Updates.
Old 09/07/2014, 15:17   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,793
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
110, auto equipment, dg11, roar, silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RoaR-Sro | DG11 | New Futures | Auto Equipment | 110 Cap | Pve Server | Join Us
09/02/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com//KttuBh.jpg Hello we would like to present you our new Server Roar. main idea is to give you the best gameplay you ever had, we are hear to provide you a free 2 play, lagless, balanced and most importantly fun experience of Roar Sro Gaming We've worked for a long time to get better result, and I think we already get it. Our goal is to build a mature community on a stable and well made server.Join us if you want to give it a chance! http://i.epvpimg.com/EzZJh.png ...
NEW CAP 110 SERVER based on FGW world and Other Great Futures
05/19/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
110 Cap based on Play2Win , botting in temple and going to FGW Characteristics:
SummonersOnline | Reopened | New Futures | Emulator Server | Free Silk
08/14/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
---removed---
New Server Fox Sro Pve Dg11
11/14/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
New Server Foxsro Site---removed--- Register: ---removed--- Game InFo
SecretRoad/Dg 13/Stable Server/Pvp Server/Free Silks/More Futures
09/06/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 21 Replies
http://www10.0zz0.com/2012/08/26/04/267620291.png I will not tell you this server will become stable because this server stable actually because this server online since 3 months, but we didn't make a threads about this server in forums much so I introduce you to enter stable server and online from very long time, but the Developer of this server stole database and made a release with it, so all people got it, but from now I'm the developer of this game, thats mean I will do a updates and...