Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Dymer Rebirth [Closed Beta][Release:01/07/2014]

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/19/2014, 02:37   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Hey Esteban Arias aka Silverlight.. Seems like you really are back. Good to see you enter the fray again, I'll get a lot more to laugh at in the upcoming weeks.

@post
So I'm the "bad" guy cause i had Velestia & Skalidor before? Really?

If we are simply counting in terms of numbers.. you had Dymer, Devias, DymerNetwork, Eryx and now this. So GTFO with you useless shit about closing a server.

Also, I was not going to do anything to your server because Dizzie is with you and he remained as he always was. However, since your starting to talk bullshit again, lets close you down shall we?

@Dizz, Sorry mate, but don't choose that mofo from costa rica each time, you will get scammed again... remember at Dymer? It might've been a "group" decision to "kick" you out.. one of the core creators at that time, however it was Silverlight who initiated the thought in the first place and he was the one saying shit about you to get everyone on his side.

Don't do the same mistake over n over. Insane already scammed you with the last server, now this idiot comes back and tries to do the same.... History often repeats itself.


Now back to Silverlight.

Guys listen. First of all eryx was not IMPULSED by Silverlight. That's just a lie that he made up... once again.

I've talked to "youssef" the current owner from Eryx at the time when Eryx went down, it was because silverlight had smoked up (addicted to weed.. but WAY too much, not even funny) once again - which has already become a joke between devs who have seen silverlights work - and he fucked up the autoequip which ended up giving SoD to everyone ingame.

Then instead of fixing that silverlight simply disappeared again and just left youssef alone... youssef had spent over 500$ into that project and silv just let it go...

As you can see, he's one of the MOST EXPERIENCED scammers in the silkroad scene...

Let me show you a quote of what people think about Mr Silverlight.



Anyways, Esteban prepare for the most fucked up one packet based exploits. I wouldn't have messed with you if you kept me out of your miserable life.

Too bad, shit's gonna hit the fan.
And I welcome you to attack as much as you wish. It's just going to fill up my blacklist and you will run out of resources to attack eventually.

About the servers I've made part of...I take that as experience to have a good one that I can focus on, not like you who keeps opening and opening servers all over which you won't eventually be able to handle or keep updated altogether as your focus will just get split with each new one you come up with.

I am not going to attack you or flame you as you currently do, I'll just work on this project and keep my life together and as away as possible from depending on the server. This is an opportunity for me to create and for Dizzie to stand back up from people like you and Insane.

Aaand coming back to the server...A new system has been implemented on the site to keep a live feed of the latest Globals Ingame. New stuff coming soon.

Edit: About Eryx. I wasn't meant to be part of the project at all, Youssef just asked me to share him the Dymer database to create an 80 cap server with 2 other guys (srna / pr0x). I shared it and also some files + helped fixing some bugs left on my files and then he released. When he failed, it was because Youssef uploaded the files on Mega for "security" and then I just left him alone because I wouldn't keep giving stuff that he would put online, and soon after he went down from the tradebug on Roc + Agent crashes.

I am not the one who paid for anything on Eryx, I just shared the work I achieved after Insane uploaded our stuff..which is much more structured than what you think and have seen so far. And please let me remind you that you were kicked from Dymer crew for being corrupt all over the place...you sold whatever you could, what tells me that you don't keep doing it? You are the one I think in when the word corruption comes in mind.



DymerRebirth is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2014, 02:39   #32
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,517
Received Thanks: 1,411
So hot in here...the only reason to not step in is Dizzie so far.


WickedNite is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2014, 02:42   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
Hey royal how about you call it a day and maybe get out of your room for a while? This internet world is dangerous for a mind of a 13 years old kid.
diegoag64 is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 02:53   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 110
Good luck.


jonaperez is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2014, 02:57   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 12
Im here !! in game Billy.
Im find bug ... weapon NPC in Jangan when i will open it is crash :P
I will looking for another ;P

Solider Choiyoung [Teleport] in Jangan dont have teleport to W,E,S gate's

GM pm me where i can post all bugg's here ?;P

crash when im try teleport from Jangan ;P

crash after updating , after updating silk.exe is direct closed.
maracesh92 is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 03:43   #36
 
elite*gold: 47
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,255
Received Thanks: 77
woh dymer again and after 1-2 months bye bye.
After got enough Money
GainLikeMe is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2014, 04:27   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by maracesh92 View Post
Im here !! in game Billy.
Im find bug ... weapon NPC in Jangan when i will open it is crash :P
I will looking for another ;P

Solider Choiyoung [Teleport] in Jangan dont have teleport to W,E,S gate's

GM pm me where i can post all bugg's here ?;P

crash when im try teleport from Jangan ;P

crash after updating , after updating silk.exe is direct closed.
Download the new replacer from . We're sorry for the inconvenience with the first revision of our client.
DymerRebirth is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 10:10   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Hey Esteban Arias aka Silverlight.. Seems like you really are back. Good to see you enter the fray again, I'll get a lot more to laugh at in the upcoming weeks.

@post
So I'm the "bad" guy cause i had Velestia & Skalidor before? Really?

If we are simply counting in terms of numbers.. you had Dymer, Devias, DymerNetwork, Eryx and now this. So GTFO with you useless shit about closing a server.

Also, I was not going to do anything to your server because Dizzie is with you and he remained as he always was. However, since your starting to talk bullshit again, lets close you down shall we?

@Dizz, Sorry mate, but don't choose that mofo from costa rica each time, you will get scammed again... remember at Dymer? It might've been a "group" decision to "kick" you out.. one of the core creators at that time, however it was Silverlight who initiated the thought in the first place and he was the one saying shit about you to get everyone on his side.

Don't do the same mistake over n over. Insane already scammed you with the last server, now this idiot comes back and tries to do the same.... History often repeats itself.


Now back to Silverlight.

Guys listen. First of all eryx was not IMPULSED by Silverlight. That's just a lie that he made up... once again.

I've talked to "youssef" the current owner from Eryx at the time when Eryx went down, it was because silverlight had smoked up (addicted to weed.. but WAY too much, not even funny) once again - which has already become a joke between devs who have seen silverlights work - and he fucked up the autoequip which ended up giving SoD to everyone ingame.

Then instead of fixing that silverlight simply disappeared again and just left youssef alone... youssef had spent over 500$ into that project and silv just let it go...

As you can see, he's one of the MOST EXPERIENCED scammers in the silkroad scene...

Let me show you a quote of what people think about Mr Silverlight.



Anyways, Esteban prepare for the most fucked up one packet based exploits. I wouldn't have messed with you if you kept me out of your miserable life.

Too bad, shit's gonna hit the fan.
Hah, this is becoming a seriously funny drama, get back to your Elamidas, your 3rd or 4th server, and gl fucking it up again, since you're good at it. You say silver fails ? Look at your self, a poor guy, tries to get as much people to his server as he can. Not saying that Skalidor or the other servers deved by you was not good, just saying, that it's worthless to play there again and again since the main thing remains, just the characters are wiped and all the cash goes in the air. Attacking other servers means you're better than any one else ? Trust me, it just proves how low you're and that you can't stand the thing that some one else is doing better than you do. So just please, get back to your Elamidas, and lets see which server is going to be better.
dagger92 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2014, 10:19   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
i can't finish the update, i get an error
treitlmark1 is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 10:24   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by DymerRebirth View Post
Download the new replacer from . We're sorry for the inconvenience with the first revision of our client.
The link is empty.
dagger92 is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 10:26   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 6
also can't open website ^^site down or whatever...
alby1 is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 10:28   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 49
It works fine for me.
dagger92 is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 10:43   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger92 View Post
The link is empty.
Here is the link
shadowzjeh is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2014, 11:27   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 61
make any new idea to got ppl again

xD Devias Online and Dymer Online And DymerNetWork And Eryx Online And Dymer again you want got gold and scammer ppl lol
7oka02 is offline  
Old 06/19/2014, 13:03   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 40
first remove mercenaries then ppl like the D8 standard weap i mean no D14 or D10 for SOD weapons and balance the job Eryx failed cause u can get 150GC in 3h ty...


midolover 007 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Alphoria2 - Closed Beta - Start 16.04.2014/16:00 Uhr
05/03/2014 - Metin2 PServer News - 36 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/wuXIe.png Info: Homepage wird euch morgen mitgeteilt! Mfg ChicagoKid & Alphoria2 Team *Edit: OLDSCHOOL SERVER



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.