Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<AINOSRO.COM>> 90 CAP | 5x | Eu+Ch | CTF+BA | ActivityBased

Discussion on <<AINOSRO.COM>> 90 CAP | 5x | Eu+Ch | CTF+BA | ActivityBased within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/28/2014, 19:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasius View Post
Thanks, we will be waiting you on the start date.
Thank you too. Trailer is a little bit too teasing but it looks like you have added a pretty decent amount of hard work in this server, I hope it wont get screwed in its' first months like 99% of other servers... anyway, I am in for sure. Wish you best of luck and oh, the opening date is perfect. Keep up the good work and thanks again for this server.
Old 03/28/2014, 19:22   #17

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
well a simple question..as far as i understood from the thread you said globals by honor so the academy system working ! if you know what i mean people would kinda abuse it by creating there own chars ..if not then correct me
Old 03/28/2014, 19:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi2k14 View Post
Thank you too. Trailer is a little bit too teasing but it looks like you have added a pretty decent amount of hard work in this server, I hope it wont get screwed in its' first months like 99% of other servers... anyway, I am in for sure. Wish you best of luck and oh, the opening date is perfect. Keep up the good work and thanks again for this server.
Yea trailer is a bit teasing...But we didint want to make it like 60 second

However talking ******** part, I think we invested to much time and hard work to screw it up in first month.

Thanks any way, we will see ya soon in the game!
Old 03/28/2014, 19:24   #19

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasius View Post
Thanks for positive feedback.
I hope thread wont be locked and moderators will be respectful.

Its not about them being respectful, they have some certain rules that everyone is obligated to follow. By the way try reaching 25 posts so your images will appear. Good luck once more!
Old 03/28/2014, 19:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
well a simple question..as far as i understood from the thread you said globals by honor so the academy system working ! if you know what i mean people would kinda abuse it by creating there own chars ..if not then correct me
Ofc we're preparing secret script program which will let us avoid this if we succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timosdoss View Post
Its not about them being respectful, they have some certain rules that everyone is obligated to follow. By the way try reaching 25 posts so your images will appear. Good luck once more!
I will do my best.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 19:47   #21

People should try out our forum. Its a great way to post feedback, suggestions, etc.
Old 03/28/2014, 19:53   #22

lasius, I can start a flame war in order to increase your posts count. And only just for 1 som weapon
Just kidding, server looks good, but beware, every server receives exploit attack sooner or later ( waiting for Nezekan .... )
Old 03/28/2014, 20:49   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
lasius, I can start a flame war in order to increase your posts count. And only just for 1 som weapon
Just kidding, server looks good, but beware, every server receives exploit attack sooner or later ( waiting for Nezekan .... )
We will do our best...Please do not start flame
Old 03/28/2014, 20:55   #24

Received Thanks: 1,312
Is wint0r in your team or u just paid him for this trailer ?

Finally ex Silkroad.re reopening
Old 03/28/2014, 21:38   #25

What can i say. No doubt it looks awesome server Can't wait for it's opening
Old 03/28/2014, 22:06   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Is wint0r in your team or u just paid him for this trailer ?

Finally ex Silkroad.re reopening
Wint is freelancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasfgh View Post
What can i say. No doubt it looks awesome server Can't wait for it's opening
We're waiting it too, I hope we will see each other soon!
Old 03/28/2014, 23:39   #27

Why coin system? why.....? i can not understand that....
Old 03/29/2014, 01:12   #28

I'm waiting for it But change coin system for anyother... -.-' And tell me why there are only moon and no sun? Every 9dg cap 90lvl are going with sun and that is aim on every server. Maybe make it as a reward of coins or quest? And moon only at spot? Think about that I have question.. What about stacks? Potion, arrow, bolt etc?
Old 03/29/2014, 08:49   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutz0522 View Post
Why coin system? why.....? i can not understand that....
We're not making coin system as a FEATURE, we're making it because we want to change economics a bit. As all of you know after couple of month's server economics falls down and gold inflation extremely rises above the limits.

Our coin system is dedicated to try save economics and stabilize it + it's good idea to make people play auto events (ba, ctf). You will see everything in the game. We hope it will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy9991 View Post
I'm waiting for it But change coin system for anyother... -.-' And tell me why there are only moon and no sun? Every 9dg cap 90lvl are going with sun and that is aim on every server. Maybe make it as a reward of coins or quest? And moon only at spot? Think about that I have question.. What about stacks? Potion, arrow, bolt etc?
Hi windy, About "Coin System" I answered above your quote. About SUN...We think SUN is way over powered. Stacks you can find at server info here:
Old 03/29/2014, 17:09   #30

Bump!
Thanks
2 Users