Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx Online [Cap 80-CH Only-Job Based-Silk per hour]29-march.

Discussion on Eryx Online [Cap 80-CH Only-Job Based-Silk per hour]29-march. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/01/2014, 14:51   #1231

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMaSs_LTTT View Post
Ye maybe they used Devias DB but lol when i was playing Devias when they had Silver or wth his name was the server was Corrupted in many ways..
+ They took the money close and open again and wait it will happen again.
Silverlight was that admin ^^ and was fully corrupted ^^
Old 04/01/2014, 15:30   #1232

i think Silverlight its again on Devias... just another name
Old 04/01/2014, 16:54   #1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda12345 View Post
CONGRATZ FOR ALL WHO DOWN THIS SERVER GOOD WORK!
NOW WE HAVE NO SERVER TO PLAY
VERY NICE!
you are welcome, people are saving you from donating in stupid servers, so yes i know it was sarcasm on your part but you actually should thank everyone who is killing these kinda servers.
Old 04/01/2014, 17:45   #1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkiedemol View Post
you are welcome, people are saving you from donating in stupid servers, so yes i know it was sarcasm on your part but you actually should thank everyone who is killing these kinda servers.
Dude he refund the people who donate jesus just read all the comments then comment
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2014, 05:54   #1235
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
on maintenance
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
80cap, ch, eryx, job bassed, online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Auto free Silk/Hour based on the Online time (System)
01/22/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Introduction: Stick to the steps stated underneath to achieve the result I were aiming at What does it do? Basically it rewards the Players for their online time automatically. It'll log all online chars into another table, with several other information. Furthermore it'll add 1 Silk/Hour on default to the chars which is 60 minutes+ online. The amount per Hour which they gain is also stated in the _OnlineOffline table on the right hand side - when a char exceeds the duration of his...
[SQL] Silk per hour based on Online time(System)
06/03/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
What does it do? Basically it rewards the Players for their online time automatically. It'll log all online chars into another table, with several other information. Furthermore it'll add 1 Silk/Hour on default to the chars which is 60 minutes+ online. The amount per Hour which they gain is also stated in the _OnlineOffline table on the right hand side - when a char exceeds the duration of his online time of 1 Week, he/she'll automatically get 2 Silk/Hour (1 Month+ = 3 Silk/Hour). More...
Exile Online | Advanced Features | Job-Based | Proffessional | Silk Per Hour |
05/30/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 36 Replies
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1976/logoliv.pn g Exile Online is gonna be opened Today (26.05.2013) at 08:00 PM. Web Site: CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness Register : CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ExileMMORPG Server Files : VSRO Files Rates:
Question Auto free Silk/Hour based on the Online time
11/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Epvpers. I have a question about auto free silk per hour based on the online time per player. It possible for me can add 10 silk for every hour that the player connected? :confused: I know there is a post about that, but the creator of the post is banned and that I need to respond? :confused: here is the post I told you about http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/1888938-release-auto-free-s ilk-hour-based-online-time-system.html