Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cicero Online-PVP-D11-MAX+12-ACTIVE-EVENTS-FAIR Play2Win Cap 110

Discussion on Cicero Online-PVP-D11-MAX+12-ACTIVE-EVENTS-FAIR Play2Win Cap 110 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/03/2014, 19:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
i will increase drop rate now ..

nah nah i meant from Mobs of hunters and thieves who's app from trade
Old 04/20/2014, 11:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KL Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Play2Win | Automatic Events | No Goldbotting
02/07/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Brace yourselves, KL Online is coming We've kept you waiting for quite a long time by pushing the release date further and further away. However, we are finally able to proudly present you... KL Online A few years back, we were dreaming of having our own private server, a server which would compete with the player count of original Silkroad servers. We wanted to achieve perfection, achieve features never seen before and yet keep simplicity. Our goal was to monopolize the private server...
Animation-Online Cap110/(Silk/h) Play2win Fair Server
01/06/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/M1bob.png We are proud to present Animation-Online and give it a totally new fresh life into the SRO-Scene,Many Events. Be ready for the best private server many features and updates and also systems will be added in future updates. We are doing our best to keep the server alive, Enjoy your stay in the server and have fun. Best Regards Animation-Online Team! Server Rates: • Exp: 50x • Exp (Party): 70x • Drop Item: 30x • Drop Gold: 20x
Eagle.Sro Online / Play2Win / Coin System / Active Job / Events 24/7
01/04/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 17 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/fme2h.jpg Rates : • Experience Rate : 350x • Party Experience Rate:400x