Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thera | 110CAP | Play 2 Win | PVE/PVP | CH & EU | New Systems | Opening 2014-01-07

Discussion on Thera | 110CAP | Play 2 Win | PVE/PVP | CH & EU | New Systems | Opening 2014-01-07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/06/2014, 17:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radde94 View Post
Mybad.

Forgotten world is Enabled.

Egypt set can be bought for Silver and Gold coins.

Egypt acc can be bought for Silver, Gold and Arena coins.

Talismans from forgotten world. (Egypt A)
2 out of 10 boxes are dropping.

Egypt B from forgotten world from serness 3-4 grade.
We are re-checking the rate and updating the topic with the rates soon!
#3-4 grade sereness is hard I hope it will get mid rate's...
#The talisman rate is for every grade? 10boxes= 2talisman?
#What about academy buffs?
#You should increase trade atleast get 2b-2,5b for JG - Alexandria
#IP LIMIT(at least) 5 ... multi silk farming will kill the gameplay.. :S
#What time the server opening?
Old 01/06/2014, 17:32   #17

W/o IP limit i'm not join this server cuz its SUX.
1.Multi silk farming
2.Farming coin's to get set for coin's
3.trading with full party
4.Server dead cuz all have party and no1 need find some1 to party
I think i can write much much more about why u sht get IP limit so what u write now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:34   #18

Awesome Corruption is in!
Around 200 players waited for it!!
Old 01/06/2014, 17:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by limai123 View Post
"and if we detect bot party's we will suspend the account for 1 day." please.. bot its legal here and u want ban full party with no IP limit ? something wrong here..Stupid idea rly.Cuz u hvnt IP limit so any1 can use 100 char's and u can;t do anything with this.Why ? easy answer bot legal and w/o IP limit. I hope u make this IP limit or we have big problem here.Think about it rly.

U can't ban some party BOTS 8/8 from 1 person when u hvn IP limit.IT's f...stupid rly what u write now
Even if we had a IP limit there is proxy's for bots to change the IP for each bot, and that is free aswell, so if people really wanted to bot they could do it.

AFK botting uniques is not allowed on Thera, rules will come soon on the website so you can read more about it.

* With (AFK) I mean going away from the computer screen.

And yeah, you are right (later on there will be a warning system.) We will give them a percent warning for breaking the rules and when you reach a certain percent on your account, actions will be taken.

We are still progressing the rules, they will be shown at the web later.

Thank for your consideration you gave us something to think about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:36   #20

Quote:
Even if we had a IP limit there is proxy's for bots to change the IP for each bot, and that is free aswell, so if people really wanted to bot they could do it.

AFK botting uniques is not allowed on Thera, rules will come soon on the website so you can read more about it.

* With (AFK) I mean going away from the computer screen.

And yeah, you are right (later on there will be a warning system.) We will give them a percent warning for breaking the rules and when you reach a certain percent on your account, actions will be taken.

We are still progressing the rules, they will be shown at the web later.

Thank for your consideration you gave us something to think about.

Still... People with free proxy will have to get another proxy everyday and also they will have to work to get this working. What do you prefer? 10 ppl botting with 10 chars or whole server botting with 10 chars? It would turn this server into botroad so you should make IP limit. Server is worth trying and alot of people don't want it to fail just cause no IP limit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:37   #21

i will join
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:39   #22

I can't find website link ?
Old 01/06/2014, 17:39   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by topette61 View Post
isro rates or vsro rates?
Are you talking about forgotten world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees987 View Post
I can't find website link ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:41   #24

I'm sure im not join to your server if u not ADD IP LIMIT. And i think a lot of people say that same what me.W/o IP limit u get dead server.And u sht know it if u check another server's and why this server's sht down.I think to much server test game without IP limit and all time they get big fail.FOR ME if u accept bot and want BAN 1 person because he has got full party 8/8 and drop coins or farming SILKS Its rly rly STUPID idea.If u open server with that rules trust me..i get big fail so fast.Next Question is about DDOS protect cuz i wanna test this server , test i mean ddos attack to get know this server survives more than 1 month.Anyway im waiting when u understand about IP limit its necessary to stay ONLINE and get more than 100 people.

CHANGE to IP limit 3 or 5 ! i think a lot of people get me "thanks" and want this same like me.
And its not only me who want this IP limit..U have good offer with ur server but u don't get more people if u do not listen to the people
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:42   #25

Seems iteresing.

And Yea you need ip limit, and A guy who will search for gbots.
Old 01/06/2014, 17:43   #26

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Are you talking about forgotten world?[/url]
nah about exp/sp
Old 01/06/2014, 17:43   #27

GL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2014, 17:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by limai123 View Post
I'm sure im not join to your server if u not ADD IP LIMIT. And i think a lot of people say that same what me.W/o IP limit u get dead server.And u sht know it if u check another server's and why this server's sht down.I think to much server test game without IP limit and all time they get big fail.FOR ME if u accept bot and want BAN 1 person because he has got full party 8/8 and drop coins or farming SILKS Its rly rly STUPID idea.If u open server with that rules trust me..i get big fail so fast.Next Question is about DDOS protect cuz i wanna test this server , test i mean ddos attack to get know this server survives more than 1 month.Anyway im waiting when u understand about IP limit its necessary to stay ONLINE and get more than 100 people.
You should not worry about the protection.

I understand your worries about IP limit, and it's disabled cause it does not really matter anyhow, it's to simple to change IP with proxy to bot anyhow. We will spectate players that is cheating with spam bots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topette61 View Post
nah about exp/sp
Rates are shown on the first page, un-check the spoiler and you see it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:49   #29

If u not see rade .. a lot of people write same like me.. u SHT add IP LIMIT. Read what people write to u.
You want 1 person with proxy and opened 20 char's ? trust me u cant ban this person.Why ? because bot its legal and u hvnt IP LIMIT.And he has got changed IP internet. So what's better ? get this f.. IP limit and get 1 problem done or get SO much more problems in the future ?
If u dont know if some1 have good PC and nice internet then that person can open 20-30 chars.U want stats 600/100 and from this 600 chars are 50 people ? please..
Be realistic..

anyway u write "We will spectate players that is cheating with spam bots." and im not understand u have no IP limit.. legal bot.. so how many chars its for u SPAM bot.. 2 ? srsly.. if fail project if u not add IP limit.A lot of people from this topic write u about this and u dont listen to us.
Old 01/06/2014, 17:51   #30

Add silver and gold coin dropp able from FGW mobs and uniques with mid rate and Holy water temple mob and uniques LETS CHN PLAYER CAN PLAY NOT ONLY EU PARTY'S!
Closed Thread