Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2).

Discussion on Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2). within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2014, 20:03   #6601

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by oollloo View Post
Hohoho new server
Will be 100 cap chinese/EU? With euro server will FAIL TOO FAST.

You make dungeon for party play ? Ok but what will be IP limit? Cuz one noob can open 8 euro chars and play party ALONE haha

nvm im not donator , so yea you not scamm me ... so i can join again you server
It will work out with EUs

About the IP Limit we were thinking about IP Limit 2 and an extra proxy usage protection

Also the area is not bottable. So if u wanna play with 8 chars.. u gotta PLAY with 8 chars at the same time. If you really have the skills to play with 8 chars simultaneously then your pretty good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 22:06   #6602

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Well let me make it official.. at least a bit.

First of all.. we didn't scam single person, not on velestia and not on Skalidor. Everyone who did chargebacks was granted the money back completely. We didn't stop a single chargeback.

Since we saw skalidor starting to fail we removed the main donation method (which also had other reasons).
The donations have been removed since 2 months almost and the server is still running. I'm not closing it until we hit 0 players.

So you cannot say that we scam players in any way. If you wanna chargeback your money u can still do so, I don't really care.

We WILL open a new server called Elamidas. Why you may ask.. simple cuz I still wanna do a server with 2k+ active players online 24/7.

Currently we are creating a lot of dungeons for you guys, so we can increase party play... we REMOVED the coin system and we are giving you rewards for events, unique killing, jobkilling, trading, hunting, thiefing, jobcave (better now dont worry), fusing, failing fusing, pvping, logging in and out, staying online, teleporting and foremost.. party playing @ dungeons.

You can get the rewards from any of these things (there are more actually...).
We just want you to be active and play a lot. We are also introducing a new Silk For Free method of grinding silk item mall items for free. For example 2h per day with a party should give you a pet clock etc.

Basically.. we are removing the coin system, we are adding free silk stuff, and we're adding party play based dungeons and other kind of group gaming experiences for you guys.

It's going to be pretty diverse.. If u get bored of one thing you can do 15 other things which will get u the same reward...
All you gotta do is play normally.

To be honest, we started the server like 1 month ago already, but since I'm not going to rush this at all, it might take a few weeks. But who cares. If you guys don't wanna waste time by waiting, I don't really mind. Check out some other servers and see how they are.

You WILL join Elamidas anyways, simply because you won't have a different option.

We have more ingame supporters then anybody else, we automatic events working.. (even the zombie and pvp event is done).

Just for fun we made some new stuff like a Marriage function ingame. Theres a also a Character PIN protection and also Item locking feature to ensure that you don't get scammed.

Plus we might implement a Computer bound login protection. Meaning you need to verify your computer with your account. This way you can never be hacked, except if your email PW gets found out, then your pretty much fucked.

Anyways, enough spoilers. 100 cap, EU/CH. We are also going to balance this a bit and will have beta testing for the balances.

We'll do what we think is right for the balances, EU will still be stronger than CH obviously, but CH chars will get a few fancy bonuses here and there.

There is no real way to balance EU and CH properly, so we'll just try to get as close as possible without making any builds weaker or stronger. Just gonna change the pvp overall.

You guys can test it out publically ofc when we are done.

However, until we're done, I'm not giving out any release date nor am I giving proper explanations except the stuff above.

I've got a real life, a proper job and gonna switch to uni in a few months. I'm just gonna finish this server, get you people the supporters that you need ingame etc.

Oh and we will also finish the patches for the first 4 weeks beforehand, but enable the patchfeatures each week... This way we can work on fixing new exploits (haters will always have 1-2 new exploits rdy for us) and STILl give you weekly updates xD

And to all the other server owners, please don't open a 100 cap server... It's easier for you if you don't have us as direct competition.

Sorry if I seem to be arrogant, but I gotta show a "strong" personality when talking to the community don't I?
Why, are you calling it Elamidas ? Why don't you call it - Falimidas ? :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 22:11   #6603

& longterm, nah never heard about it. Again same story will continue.
Old 04/06/2014, 22:17   #6604

Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy9* View Post
& longterm, nah never heard about it. Again same story will continue.
No dude I will ddos it first day close bb server.
Old 04/06/2014, 22:17   #6605

You never learned from your faills ? Just leave SRO community, and try to bring up some friends in real life
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 22:55   #6606

He is professional GM i think.. He will succesful again
Old 04/06/2014, 23:01   #6607

Quote:

we didn't scam single person, not on velestia and not on Skalidor
-FALSE-

Quote:
simple cuz I still wanna do a server with 2k+ 24/7.
-VERY TRUE

Quote:
You WILL join Elamidas anyways, simply because you won't have a different option.
FALSE

Quote:
I've got a real life
-Still wondering-

Quote:
I seem to be arrogant
-TRUE-

P.S: Just take it easy just making it for the laugh :S
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 23:32   #6608

I will play the server anyway cuz they are best sro team
Old 04/06/2014, 23:36   #6609

Quote:

First of all.. we didn't scam single person, not on velestia and not on Skalidor. Everyone who did chargebacks was granted the money back completely. We didn't stop a single chargeback.

Since we saw skalidor starting to fail we removed the main donation method (which also had other reasons).
The donations have been removed since 2 months almost and the server is still running. I'm not closing it until we hit 0 players.

So you cannot say that we scam players in any way. If you wanna chargeback your money u can still do so, I don't really care.

We WILL open a new server called Elamidas. Why you may ask.. simple cuz I still wanna do a server with 2k+ active players online 24/7.

Currently we are creating a lot of dungeons for you guys, so we can increase party play... we REMOVED the coin system and we are giving you rewards for events, unique killing, jobkilling, trading, hunting, thiefing, jobcave (better now dont worry), fusing, failing fusing, pvping, logging in and out, staying online, teleporting and foremost.. party playing @ dungeons.

We just want you to be active and play a lot. We are also introducing a new Silk For Free method of grinding silk item mall items for free. For example 2h per day with a party should give you a pet clock etc.

Basically.. we are removing the coin system, we are adding free silk stuff, and we're adding party play based dungeons and other kind of group gaming experiences for you guys.

It's going to be pretty diverse.. If u get bored of one thing you can do 15 other things which will get u the same reward...

To be honest, we started the server like 1 month ago already, but since I'm not going to rush this at all, it might take a few weeks. But who cares. If you guys don't wanna waste time by waiting, I don't really mind. Check out some other servers and see how they are.

We have more ingame supporters then anybody else, we automatic events working.. (even the zombie and pvp event is done).

Just for fun we made some new stuff like a Marriage function ingame. Theres a also a Character PIN protection and also Item locking feature to ensure that you don't get scammed.

Plus we might implement a Computer bound login protection. Meaning you need to verify your computer with your account. This way you can never be hacked, except if your email PW gets found out, then your pretty much fucked.

Anyways, enough spoilers. 100 cap, EU/CH. We are also going to balance this a bit and will have beta testing for the balances.

We'll do what we think is right for the balances, EU will still be stronger than CH obviously, but CH chars will get a few fancy bonuses here and there.

There is no real way to balance EU and CH properly, so we'll just try to get as close as possible without making any builds weaker or stronger. Just gonna change the pvp overall.

However, until we're done, I'm not giving out any release date nor am I giving proper explanations except the stuff above.

I've got a real life, a proper job and gonna switch to uni in a few months. I'm just gonna finish this server, get you people the supporters that you need ingame etc.

Oh and we will also finish the patches for the first 4 weeks beforehand, but enable the patchfeatures each week... This way we can work on fixing new exploits (haters will always have 1-2 new exploits rdy for us) and STILl give you weekly updates xD

And to all the other server owners, please don't open a 100 cap server... It's easier for you if you don't have us as direct competition.

Sorry if I seem to be arrogant, but I gotta show a "strong" personality when talking to the community don't I?
Im reply this for everyone see
Old 04/07/2014, 00:33   #6610

elite*gold: 122
words thrown to the wind...

"You WILL join Elamidas anyways, simply because you won't have a different option."
Probably I'll enjoy life and don't waste time n nervous for thinkin like : "OMG SEVER CLOSED WHY GM PLZ OPEN IT ITS ALL MY LIFE"
Supporters.. yah.. You showed us at Velestia, Velestia II and Skalidor that's it's easy to cheat on Your server. Better You shall focus on a loyal and normal work, than thinkin how to get extra $ to holidays.

Anyway, good luck, but I don't believe to any single word from this.
Old 04/07/2014, 00:44   #6611

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Elamidas is going to be awesome. Good luck to the team (Shane, Akasch and the rest...)
Old 04/07/2014, 03:14   #6612

Quote:

I never played skalidor, but one thing is clear. This guy have sro skills/ideas ! Good luck
Old 04/07/2014, 07:23   #6613

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:

Don't hate indian but your worst mistake is not having a forum and support on the forum, not to mention that there is no support team.
Old 04/07/2014, 10:11   #6614

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
Don't hate indian but your worst mistake is not having a forum and support on the forum, not to mention that there is no support team.
well nevermore, u've never really looked into Skalidor a lot. We had a support team which did an awesome job, but there were just too many things going on for em to handle alone.

That's being changed though.

For all the haters, thanks for the bumps, I appreciate it
Old 04/07/2014, 10:19   #6615

dont wanna hate but, i wish u ppl no luck, hopefully for other ppl that will play on ur serv, that u fixed the job cheat.