Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RomeSRO | Oldschool server | [Cap 80] [Chinese only] | New Update

Discussion on RomeSRO | Oldschool server | [Cap 80] [Chinese only] | New Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/15/2014, 11:13   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome_Jupiter View Post
Today we finished the first of the automatic Events.
We will have 3 Rounds of Hide & Seek every 3 hours. More events will come in the next days.
I hope you enjoy these new features

cheerio
thats just A W E S O M E!!!!!!! keep up the great work
Old 01/15/2014, 11:42   #152

Looking Nice
Old 01/15/2014, 13:47   #153

Well, i've play on this server for something like 2 weeks. Its really dead, no action at all, players are joining the game, trying to cheat the job system for gears, get ban and left, everyday its like this, aslo the job system is kinda boring, if you are a PvE queen, u can do traders, play with NPCs and some other NPCs Lv 140 will protect you from thieves. If you are thief, you have to play 15 hours a day to make some coins, if you have a life, school, job, u need something like 4 months to complet your set.

About events, GMs are too lazy to purpose/create new events, so they setup a bot for H&S ... the only thing is .... none going to find that NPC, event canceled 80% time.

Well, go there is you like ASF Stone, HG fuser and mBot.

Good Luck on Rome PvE Queens
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/15/2014, 20:45   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballantime View Post
Well, i've play on this server for something like 2 weeks. Its really dead, no action at all, players are joining the game, trying to cheat the job system for gears, get ban and left, everyday its like this, aslo the job system is kinda boring, if you are a PvE queen, u can do traders, play with NPCs and some other NPCs Lv 140 will protect you from thieves. If you are thief, you have to play 15 hours a day to make some coins, if you have a life, school, job, u need something like 4 months to complet your set.

About events, GMs are too lazy to purpose/create new events, so they setup a bot for H&S ... the only thing is .... none going to find that NPC, event canceled 80% time.

As you said you played 2 weeks and you know everything about the server and the last feature we implemented only yesterday lol
You say that 80% of the time the event canceled, how do you know that if you don't play anymore ? o.O
For your info in the log I saw only once during the night (canceled due to timeout).

"players are joining the game, trying to cheat the job system for gears, get ban and left" : Very good, we don't want cheaters on our server and we are really proud of our ban control system. we will never stop to fight them and kick them.

"if you have a life, school, job, u need something like 4 months to complet your set" : that's what we wanted, a long therm server, but maybe you prefer a short term server, you reach max lvl and full +12 stuff in 2 weeks, then the server close because no one play it anymore because they don't have anything to do on it....
Rome Server has been done to be a long term server and it won't be close after 2 or 3 months like 95% of the pservers.

"About events, GMs are too lazy to purpose/create new events" : We work everyday to make new features and to create automatics events so that's really unfair to tell this. Yes we created a working Event Bot, actually we are testing it for the H&S mode but it won't be only a H&S bot but also a Protected Trade Bot, Uniques Events, Search & Destroy ... We are still impleting or searching new features/events.
And we have active GMs in game doing events everydays.

Cheers,
[GM]Venus
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2014, 20:47   #155

Quote:

i guess the gms want you to need some time to get full SoR ^^ otherwise they wud decrease the prices right? I am playin here since the beginning, and i'm still not bored of the game :> maybe you played with the wrong persons ^^
you critizise, that GMs ban the cheaters? lol.. whats wrong with you? sure they have to ban them

no events by GMs? again.. sorry, when have you played? 30 minutes a day from 4.00 am - 4.30 am?? The H&S-bot is set up for 1 day now, before we had daily 2,3,4 or more events.. and still we have other events besides the H&S ^^

and 80% canceled????? wow really? i guess you have alot of prooves for this ^^ .. no wait.. you cant coz its just a lie ...

donno why u are upset.. but its unfair to post lies here. if you dont like the server personally, its ok. go to another one. but dont spread out big lies ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2014, 22:09   #156

What kind of lies ?

i just said, there is not many new players, the new guys who come here, try to cheat the job system, get ban and leave that server, dowhang PvP is dead, like a desert ...

So i repeat, if you are a PvE Queen, like to play with ASF Stone, HG Fuser & mBot this server could be good, otherwise, it dont worth it.

I hope i can give my opinion about this server in a public forum about this server and aslo i hope i can have my own opinion and share it ...
Old 01/15/2014, 22:26   #157

Quote:
What kind of lies ?

i just said, there is not many new players, the new guys who come here, try to cheat the job system, get ban and leave that server, dowhang PvP is dead, like a desert ...

So i repeat, if you are a PvE Queen, like to play with ASF Stone, HG Fuser & mBot this server could be good, otherwise, it dont worth it.

I hope i can give my opinion about this server in a public forum about this server and aslo i hope i can have my own opinion and share it ...
Not really, it's my 7th day or so. I'm with a decent gear, catching other players isn't that hard and even if you're a new player you don't have to be the best. You just need some time. Server is very stable and I can see it's a longerm one, cause it never got crashed and it's opened for a quite long time already.
Old 01/16/2014, 04:07   #158

Quote:
What kind of lies ?

12.12. you wrote this:
Quote:
Joined 2 day ago, really nice server, no lags, everyday there is tons of events, with more ppl this server could be awsome !!

Come PwP south gate
now you sayin, you played only 2 weeks. uhmmmm... this is the first lie.
the other lies i told you in my previous post. i wont repeat it ^^.. but sure, you can tell your opinion about the server, no problem. but please tell the truth. =)
Old 01/16/2014, 04:15   #159

Quote:

I just try to combine all what you said...
wanna bet, you are one of the "cheaters" who got banned last days? or maybe 1 of the guys who got banned for insulting others? Or you are one of those guys who failed a weapon @ alchemy and leaving the server for this?
and now you are raging here and sayin stupid things that are definetely not true about our server? ... well... if this makes you happy
People who join the server will see, that we do alot, and the server is absolutely not dead ^^
We have a rising number of active players every day.

@heyolol & Carillon:
-thx for "defending" the server but i guess this guy is just really mad about anything and trys to blame somebody else for this

cheeeeers
Old 01/16/2014, 14:38   #160

Uniques Event Screenshot!

Cheers!
[GM]Sunny
Old 01/16/2014, 17:55   #161

and some more from a bigger event ^^:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/16/2014, 21:16   #162

BEST SERVER EVERY JOIIIIIIIN
Old 01/16/2014, 21:18   #163

Ofcourse it's immpossible to see me in those screenshots because im a blader and in the middle of the unique -.- hehe good work guys!
Old 01/16/2014, 21:24   #164

Server which is better than Skalidor
Old 01/16/2014, 21:31   #165

Rome <3 best old school server ever , best GM's also ( grats from Monkey )
Closed Thread