Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Layer Online| Cap 100 CH | Balanced | 35x | Awesome Features

Discussion on Layer Online| Cap 100 CH | Balanced | 35x | Awesome Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Layer Online| Cap 100 CH | Balanced | 35x | Awesome Features

is a free massively played online RPG (MMORPG) this MMO is about the history of the Silk Road, a historical look into the trade routes of asia.
this MMO taks the stories, the places,and the events of the Silk Road and blends them together in an amazing fantasy element Players can join in and role-play on the Silk Road
fulfilling trades from one city to the next encountering danger and adventure.
A lot of stuff we haven't mentioned in this thread is because its just too overwhelming to talk about all the features and the gameplay feel that also we already posted our facebook page we already was adding every single update so u can watch it out right there.
Layers Offers a lot of free content that can be attained by simple activeness. Also all avatars can be bought with FREE silk per hour also We've developed a system which will allow players to customize their characterslike never before.

More than 400 players online at same time !

Links:

Server Information:

Balanced:
Sos / Som / Sun Balances
  • You can't get Seal of Sun (SUN) items. They are completely removed from game because they are imbalanced.
  • You can get Seal of Star (SOS) items from mobs around the map or uniques. Mobs doesn't drop SOM/SUN items.
  • You can get Seal of Moon (SOM) items from the "Upgrade system" located at every shop.
  • Magic Pop deleted

We have changed the seal names to

• Seal of Sos to Magic
  • Seal of Moon to Rare
  • Seal of Moon2 not sun! to Legend

Stacks

Start Items

1- Isro Awaken System [Upgrade]:
  1. Magic to Rare Upgrade
  2. Rare to Legend Upgrade

2- Global Set system
We‘ve added over 30 different sets with different bonuses in the game that are dropped by monsters all over the map. These sets might give you stats, health, mana, increased regeneration, parry, attack rating or have incredible stats on their own – high critical chance, high attack rating, damage, damage scaling, attack rating, attack distance etc. This gives a great incentive for players to go out and hunt monsters aswell as giving monsters a purpose rather than just being there for experience. Sets will be recognized by other players as they have completely different glows and + glows for that showoff factor that we all love.

Message System!:
Your able to suggestion a new things or report a bug even your
able to complain via using message system.

New CoinSystem!:
Activity-Controlled Anti Cheat

Awesome Trade rate!:

New Weapon Types Balanced!:

Awesome PVP Feature:! [HOT]

Free Silks:! [HOT]

Weapon Changer:! [HOT]

Max Skill:! [HOT]

Job Temple Uniqes:! [HOT]

Unique System:! [HOT]

More Extras:! [HOT]

Security / Protection:

Server Updates:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2013, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 19
Hello Adel,

One of your players just pmed me and gave me a screenshot.

You are saying that "Skalidor is exploiting us 24/7".
Stop telling lies *****!

If we wanted to get you down, we would've done so properly.
The next time I get an report like that, I will do what your saying.
However, thanks for advertising us on your server

If you want proof, I have 4 people on my teamviewer since today morning

Here is the proof about YOU bullshitting about ME.

With regards,

Akasch

PS: I will report you again for multiaccounting on elitepvpers. You made like 5 accounts until now, never stop eh?

And for multi advertisment too.
Old 12/01/2013, 21:38   #3

elite*gold: 20

Really?
Old 12/01/2013, 21:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastieI View Post

Really?
really.
Old 12/01/2013, 22:16   #5

hi good sevrlar where link
Old 12/01/2013, 22:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
Old 12/01/2013, 22:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
server isnt good. It was great week 1. Then basically everything fell apart because GM cannot make decisions and began listening noobs on server. server is down randomly, and many good people left server. So the ones playing there now are either those who have donated tons of money or have legend/rare items. So ya i suggest you dont waste your time. If you think im crazy then you will see the truth in about 1-2 days
Old 12/01/2013, 22:50   #8

Layers Reward started again! The first 200 players to reach 100 level from now will get rewards!
Old 12/01/2013, 23:10   #9

you started it again? wtf? this is exactly what I mean about the GM being retarded. GM stated that Layers reward started again 3 days ago. Then he changed the rule thay only new accounts created (not characters) will be eligible for the rewards. Then he stopped it because people were gold botting. Now I guess he decided to do it again...wtf? very unstable GM with no decision making ability.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2013, 23:27   #10

Well the server was good at 1st week as u said,but now when ppl got legend etc theres basically nothing to do noone going roc ( what for every titan uniq drops 100 parts ),same medusa,job?not active cause no sox system concentrated abt it making ppls bot/alchemy and getting boring
Old 12/01/2013, 23:34   #11

Server is quite good, admin made many mistakes but for sure he will learn for future, so guys try it out ^^

I need contact to admin. Could u give me one?
Old 12/02/2013, 00:46   #12

+1 Megastarking

gm lost his karizma by listening 2 kids and he take a decision at morning and back on it at night , and there's no rules there
Old 12/02/2013, 01:28   #13

the gm cant make anything with out asking the kids pfffi i am out of here
Old 12/02/2013, 06:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post
Server is quite good, admin made many mistakes but for sure he will learn for future, so guys try it out ^^

I need contact to admin. Could u give me one?
Skull Soil on skype!
Old 12/02/2013, 10:00   #15

i tell U how it looks to me when i see u compare Yourself(adel.safty.scammers.) with Skalidor