Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Layer Online / 100 Cap / Balanced / Job System / Stable / No Overpowered items

Discussion on Layer Online / 100 Cap / Balanced / Job System / Stable / No Overpowered items within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Layer Online / 100 Cap / Balanced / Job System / Stable / No Overpowered items

*NOTE - I am just a player making new thread so people will know about it.
All credits belong to Skullsoil.

Greetings most beloved community, today i present to you; Layers Online.
Layers Online is a dedicated 100 Cap server based on vSRO files.
You will forge your own path through the infamous Silkroad by choosing one of three professions: a wealth longing trader, a noble hunter or a vicious thief.

Links:
Website: Layer Silkroad - The free to play Online Silkroad Game - Layer & Silkroad
Facebook:

Host info:
Hosted in Germany.
1GB connection.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz Processor
RAM memory: 32 GB
64-bit operating system.
DDOS protection.

Server information:
Longterm PVE server.
Stable server with no bugs.
vSRO V1.188 files.
100 Cap server (Chinese only).
Mastery cap: 300
Hotan fortress enabled.
Hotan, Downhang, Jangan towns enabled.

Rates:
35x Exp/sp rate.
38x Party exp/sp rate.
3x Gold drop rate.
5x Item drop rate.
1x Alchemy drop rate.
5x SoX drop rate.
35x Job exp rate.

Let's get into the details shall we?
Europe parts are removed from map:
Removed vigor potions.
Monster spawn ratio changed to 2x
Original weapon glows.
Coin system which isn't only based on contribution.
Item selling price changed to 30%
DG1 -> DG9 Auto equipment (+3).
Sun items disabled.
60 sec cooldown for reverse scrolls.
Rare items (Seal of Moon) are +3 stronger in comparison to normal end gear.
Legend items (Seal of Moon2) are +4 stronger in comparison to normal end gear.
Amazing stone drop rate.
Damage scrolls changed to 10% (can stack with damage inc. buffs).
Goldbotting is allowed, but as mentioned earlier, item sell rate is lowered to 30%.
iSRO upgrade system with optlevel and more.
Advanced Elixers are disabled.
CTF every hour.
Fortress war every sunday at 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM (GMT+1)
Various stacks changed:
65 is the required level to use globals.
Good elixer drop rates.
Honor buffs disabled.
Roc instance available 3x per week.
Academy disabled.
Special items dropable from uniques.

SoS/SoM/Sun balances:
-Sun items removed from the game.
-You can get SoS (Seal of Star) items as drops from either mobs or uniques.
-You can acquire SoM (Seal of Moon) items through the upgrade system located at every shop.

Names are changed to:
Seal of Star (set and accessory are available) = Magic
Seal of Moon (set and accessory are available) = Rare
Seal of Moon 2 (no set and accessory, only weapon available) = Legend

Start items:
20 Reverse scrolls.
1000 HP/MP Recovery bags (X-Large).
50 Instant return scrolls.
20 Speed scrolls
3 Day grab pet (monkey).
500,000 Gold.
500,000 Skill points.
3 Globals.
Full set equipment.
Hunter/Thief/Trader register scrolls.

iSRO Awaken system;

1. Magic to Rare upgrade:
2. Rare to Legend upgrade:

Global set system:
There are over 30 different sets with various bonusses in the game which are dropped by monsters scattered around the map. These sets might increase your HP/MP, INT/STR, regeneration, parry, attack rate, attack distance etc. This will give the players the motivation to work towards their gear as well as giving them a sense of achievement after they accomplished this task. The sets have different glows and look different, so players wearing them stand out.

Fully functioning message system:
This enables players to suggest creative ideas directly to the staff even if they are offline. This also enables players to report bugs they might experience during the game.

New coin system! (Anti-Cheat):
We've implemented a creative system in order to boost jobbing and trading around the map.

NOTE: You have to be at least level 80, be level 3 in your job and participate in a 3* trade or above to recieve job coins.

Trader: When traders finish a trade, they automatically recieve 6 job coins when they relog. Their contribution gets saved as well and you can more than 2.146 bil. In order to recieve the job coins you must finish a 3* trade or above.

Hunter: A hunter should defend and cover a trade worth 3* or above to recieve his jobcoins. The amount of hunters should be equal to the amount of traders. I.e if you have 4 traders in your party, you must have 4 hunters. If the ratio is unequal one of the hunters won't recieve any job coins.

Thief: A thief should rob a trade worth 3* or above to recieve his job coins. The thief town scroll takes 90 seconds. Not much to explain here

Transport pets cost 3mil and 2 job coins each, this makes the trades more challenging as well as preventing people from cheating.

Fantastic trade rate:
1. Cost of the trade.
2. Reward of the trade.

PVP taken back to the old days:

Silk drops:
We decided to implement a system where mobs have a chance to drop 1 silk.
Which you then can spend in the Silk Shop:

Weapon Changer!!!:
Might be the best feature of SRO-R. Skullsoil worked hard to implement this. With this you are able to change your weapon type to any other type. I.e; you have a bow, but you decide to become a force glaive? You used to spend globals, search stalls in order to find your precious weapon. Now you simply go to the weapon changer NPC and just exchange it

Arena has a minumum required level:
In order to prevent farming in arena, you have to be at least lvl 90 to register.

Magic POP:
Magic POP rates have been modified to benefit the players . You're only able to win Magic degree 10 items.

There are 2 dresses available in the item mall. Every week or two these get replaced by two others. This makes it fun waiting for a dress .

Silk per hour:
You will get 1 silk every hour. But you have to be level 95. This prevents new chars being created for the purpose of gathering silk.

Purification pill bug:
Since mBot allows spamming purifcation pills, the pills have been removed from the game as an item, instead it's implemented as a skill in the Force class tree. The skill requires 0 SP and 0 mastery.

Force debuffs decreased:
Since we decided that force is OP, we decreased the probability percentage to 65%, so it's fair and balanced.

Jangan Cave:
You're able to teleport to Jangan Cave from any town.

Auto job register:
Once you create your character, you will find 3 scrolls in your inventory. Thief, Trader and Hunter. Once you right click on it you will become either Thief, Trader or Hunter. Your job name will be set as your character name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking your time and
I hope I will see you guys in-game.
Old 12/01/2013, 20:39   #2

when opening ?
Old 12/01/2013, 20:53   #3

elite*gold: 19
Hello Adel,

One of your players just pmed me and gave me a screenshot.

You are saying that "Skalidor is exploiting us 24/7".
Stop telling lies *****!

If we wanted to get you down, we would've done so properly.
The next time I get an report like that, I will do what your saying.
However, thanks for advertising us on your server

If you want proof, I have 4 people on my teamviewer since today morning

Here is the proof about YOU bullshitting about ME.

With regards,

Akasch

PS: I will report you again for multiaccounting on elitepvpers. You made like 5 accounts until now, never stop eh?
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/01/2013, 20:54   #4

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PWNED
Old 12/01/2013, 20:57   #5

This not orginal Layer Topic?
Old 12/01/2013, 20:59   #6

WP
Old 12/01/2013, 20:59   #7

hemadbro
Old 12/01/2013, 21:16   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
PS: I will report you again for multiaccounting on elitepvpers. You made like 5 accounts until now, never stop eh?
Mods should simply forbid any thread related to that server in order to stop this permanent rule violation.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread