Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NYX Online | 100cap | Balanced | Job War | Low Rate | LongTerm!

Discussion on NYX Online | 100cap | Balanced | Job War | Low Rate | LongTerm! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/26/2013, 17:48   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiL1967 View Post
Omg... Tell me 5 Pservers u know, which was Stable/Bugfree the first Day?
Tell me only 5 of them?

Donates = Money for GM = He can buy better Protection etc.

i know this bugs Sucks, but every server had Attacks and bugs!
So shut the **** up, or i will come to see ur mum again, and handle harder this time!
Are you mad? Donates = Money for GM = He can open server for some mont/weeks than close. Sad but true.

And yes keep insulting me you're doing it well
Old 10/26/2013, 17:53   #542

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
As I said, detguard won't help you =] money is not everything, now go study.
N3ver or cookie .... don't like kids ..Your team make Theta boring and bad because Team Sleeping 24/7 and you'r Team ignor members all time !!
and fortress war since the second month so far boring ... btw Server Theta is The best server in 2013 but you'r Team failed this server , Team Theta Good In the first two months but they are Sleeping 24/7 after alot of members make donate
anyway Good luck in new Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative- View Post
lol. n3vermore go to theta.
ah sorry theta dead.

-
last messege.
@Negative .... good Luck and I hope that you have learned from the mistakes of Theta team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyadfasza View Post
Hey i have private smg from Negative:

"Server is down. Search other psro. sry"

thanks all BB

(massive format c
we don't care ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiL1967 View Post
Omg, negative is so nooby, that he cant add Donates... Rofl.
Every server have added Donates from opening day, only Negativ is to stupid to add it.
So stupid, that he still cannot add it after 1 day ...
Very nice

Dude, FIX THIS FUCKING BUGS AND C10 C5 ERRORS, AND ADD THIS FUCKING DONATES!!!
ADD DONATES UNTL 19.00 or I and ma friends are out!
this server not pay 2 win like others noob server .... if u want to play Server Pay 2 win go play Servers Pvp -,- ... btw i think he will open donate after a alot of people are +Lv 90 because some of players will buy premium and others didn't buy [Now server is Balanced]
Old 10/26/2013, 18:06   #543

Server opened !

weehaa

(just download again the client )
Old 10/26/2013, 18:07   #544

Quote:
Server opened !

weehaa

U have something wrong with head...
Old 10/26/2013, 18:09   #545

Quote:
Server opened !

weehaa

shut up kid ..
Old 10/26/2013, 18:11   #546

alone in server lol
Old 10/26/2013, 18:14   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinekkryy View Post
U have something wrong with head...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedneon View Post
shut up kid ..
you should ignore kids Guys so ignore him
Old 10/26/2013, 18:15   #548

who said server was opened? cause it isnt
Old 10/26/2013, 18:16   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatyO View Post
you should ignore kids Guys so ignore him
open skybe
Old 10/26/2013, 18:18   #550

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedneon View Post
open skybe
ok
Old 10/26/2013, 18:34   #551

Quote:
alone in server lol
Go and die!
Old 10/26/2013, 18:39   #552

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
who will be 100 first etc bla bla does it matter?server atacked alrdy same priv sro story,just another priv wchich will be deleted after few weeks,just enter the ones wchich are working fine and fixing shits fast oops sry thats maybe a 5% or less of all privs gl playing cheers
The fact that you posted in this thread is proof that you are searching for a private server.

Another fact is that your efforts in posting in this thread is proof that you are either playing on NYX or.. a failed attempt to troll.

------------------------------

True Fact: 99.9% of private servers go through issues at launch. (Even large organizations such as BLIZZARD Entertainment.. referring to Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Etc)

All private servers i have played have had issues at launch resulting in 6-12 hrs downtime. This is standard for servers.

I challenge you to find a SRO Private server that did not have downtime at its release date, there are not many. If none.

As for silk donation, "Negative" is doing the right thing by not allowing donations till the server is steady. He plays by his own standards and morals, he does not want you to buy silks then not be able to spend them.

Silks will also unbalance the game at the moment as everyone is trying to reach Lv.100 in order to farm, SP and SoM's. This server is about balanced Game Play, Community, Team Work, Guild Wars, PvP, Fortress War, Alchemy, Etc.. Not who can donate the most to become the strongest...

-----------------------------

If you can't handle the downtime then fuck off, you obviously have never played Private Servers before. Go join "GoodTimes SRO" or some shit, where everyone has SoSun sets +16.. Good luck starting off with +0 Set, 0 Gold..

I came here to join a new server where everyone has a fair chance to become the strongest, starting from +0... and this is where ill stay... and trust me i am enjoying myself, the activeness of this server is astounding in my eyes since its release.

-Bandit.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/26/2013, 18:41   #553

finally someone with ******* sense
Old 10/26/2013, 18:43   #554

Quote:
Originally Posted by repya View Post
The fact that you posted in this thread is proof that you are searching for a private server.

Another fact is that your efforts in posting in this thread is proof that you are either playing on NYX or.. a failed attempt to troll.

True Fact: 99.9% of private servers go through issues at launch. (Even large organizations such as BLIZZARD Entertainment.. referring to Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Etc)

All private servers i have played have had issues at launch resulting in 6-12 hrs downtime. This is standard for servers.

I challenge you to find a SRO Private server that did not have downtime at its release date, there are not many. If none.

As for silk donation, "Negative" is doing the right thing by not allowing donations till the server is steady. He plays by his own standards and morals, he does not want you to buy silks then not be able to spend them.

Silks will also unbalance the game at the moment as everyone is trying to reach Lv.100 in order to farm, SP and SoM's. This server is about balanced Game Play, Community, Team Work, Guild Wars, PvP, Fortress War, Alchemy, Etc.. Not who can donate the most to become the strongest...

-----------------------------

If you can't handle the downtime then fuck off, you obviously have never played Private Servers before. Go join "GoodTimes SRO" or some shit, where everyone has SoSun sets +16.. Good luck starting off with +0 Set, 0 Gold..

I came here to join a new server where everyone has a fair chance to become the strongest, starting from +0... and this is where ill stay... and trust me i am enjoying myself, the activeness of this server is astounding in my eyes since its release.

-Bandit.
Thanks... u are right.. but Negative had to add Globals and Reverses like a Quest reward then.
It sucks without Reverse and Globals!
Old 10/26/2013, 18:43   #555

no stop, reverses is okay, but not ******* globals for heaven sake, we don't want retards complaining all **** day about how their kebab wasn't cooked right-.-"
Thanks
1 User

Tags
nyx, online, private, server, silkroad