Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toran Online| cap 120 | Balanced & Stable systems|mid rate|Longterm PVE|Free silk

Discussion on Toran Online| cap 120 | Balanced & Stable systems|mid rate|Longterm PVE|Free silk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/14/2013, 15:46   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abomezo View Post
no we will add start item " gold + item+ silk" soon and we will fix all bugs
if u have prob pm me ingame Nody

who have prob with silkroad.exe or sro_client.exe use this
I pmed you in game and no response. Still didn't get starter gear and only 1 page inventory
Old 08/16/2013, 21:32   #167

how to enter the game ????

GM How to start ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????
Old 08/16/2013, 22:01   #168

Is this server down you make and updating since yesterday !! Tell us if this server down !
Old 08/17/2013, 11:35   #169

Old 08/17/2013, 12:35   #170

i Want GM
name: Mizo
What do you apply for? GM/GA/Supporter
What are your experiences/skills?
I speak three languages ??(Arabic \ English \Turkish)
I am a responsible and well-behaved, I know how to treat players
I played this game for 5 years, and I have been on the staff of another server
I know all the commands, I really like Pvp Servers and Pve Have Some Edits Not Clean
I am a person with an open mind who thinks the original and creative ideas that can only help your server and bring more players

Contact info:
Facebook :
Yahoo : kareem202255

Thanks
Old 08/18/2013, 11:26   #171

Guys I am a GM on Toran Online. The server is up and running. D11 Nova +7's are in magic pop and magic pop is 100% success rate. Silk is 100% free. I do events all the time. I also do the pk2 editing for the owners. We are working on getting all of the current bugs fixed and then we will be going to D12. Im sure after any bugs in D12 files are fixed we will probably keep going up in degree. If you guys need anything just come out to jangan south. Since avatars are not in item mall yet if I dont answer right away that is probably what I am doing is fixing the media files. We need more players. Right now I am the only one online.

How many other servers can you go on and they give you free silk? Most servers you have to vote and you only get maybe 50 to 75 silk every 12 hrs. At Toran Online you get anywhere from 1k to 3k silk. Also gm's give you items from the item mall if you run out of silk. There is usually one gm online at all times. Come on in make a character and check us out. It doesnt hurt to try the server and if you like it then great.

Also we need more guilds for fortress war. Right now there is one big guild and thats it. So grab your buddies and come on over.

Heres our new client and media. For those of you having trouble downloading.

Media:
Client:

There is nobody in this server its usually only 2 players and gm's on. There is plenty of events to win prizes. I personally live in the usa so I am online when normally usa players are on and we have a european gm, egyptian gm's, and a chinese gm. This is a 100% play to win server. No donating is required. Come and check us out what do you have to lose?
Old 08/22/2013, 11:16   #172

Bump*
Old 08/24/2013, 12:33   #173

copy past evo
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2015, 21:38   #174

Amigo y los glow como son ? el max plus ?
Closed Thread