Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amonroad Online || Cap 80|| 4x Exp rates || Free Silk

Discussion on Amonroad Online || Cap 80|| 4x Exp rates || Free Silk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/04/2013, 18:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
still a error in register keep giving me X when i do it correctly
I Chechk Again ıf u want ı can take account for u msj me ur Id Pw Mail And other stuff ı take for you
Old 07/04/2013, 19:41   #17

Doesn't "Bot: Free" means they don't allow bots? In that case....why they have special download link for mBot on their website?

I like low rates and caps but.....
Website in turkish: I don't wanna play a server that doesn't use english. Announce me when its fully translated and I might give it a chance.
Old 07/04/2013, 20:40   #18

we set up a new server for temporary use google language translator.
and "bot: free" means "bot: allowed" is used to mean.
May have overlooked some points like every human being. one to one contact with the players with such errors, ı think we will overcome.

lease with the server in a long time, there is no risk of a collapse in the first year.
Old 07/04/2013, 21:05   #19

then change from "bot: free" to "bot:allowed"....because bot-free means no bots. Ever saw commercials for SUGAR-FREE drinks (<---for example) a.k.a drinks with no sugar?

Btw, what should I understand from "silk: yes" ? That you have the currency ingame?
Use the proper terms or people, like me, will misunderstand and you sure don't want that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2013, 21:21   #20

we'r silk giving for free.
We will use "Amonroad Coin" in game.With this coin u will buy rings and other accessories.

Thank you for your explanations.
necessary adjustments will be made.
Old 07/04/2013, 22:59   #21

free sillk)) unless
well maybee good for instant return scrool and reverse ))
another turk stile srv
take 1 client file and broken .
good luck )
Online Oyuncu: 39 / 1000 =))
Old 07/04/2013, 23:03   #22

Updates to the server for the change was made in the game has. There is no crash.
Old 07/04/2013, 23:05   #23

If you could get an English language support for news on website and helping ppl in-game then I'm sure more people would join... Actually the website "rejected" me
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2013, 23:11   #24

We are working on the site renewal and language support. Necessary adjustments will be made in a short period of time and the players are we gonna do our best to help.

for the shortcomings of the server will be installed later. However, we make sure to correct those deficiencies with the player will try to create a game with plenty of fun and affection.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2013, 23:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amonroad View Post
We are working on the site renewal and language support. Necessary adjustments will be made in a short period of time and the players are we gonna do our best to help.

for the shortcomings of the server will be installed later. However, we make sure to correct those deficiencies with the player will try to create a game with plenty of fun and affection.
Big words
Then I'm waiting for the site renewal. And I don't think that you seek for language in-game support, do you ?
Old 07/04/2013, 23:22   #26

Live support will be in the game and on the site. Like I said,

As an MMO I have played for a long time and I know what should be done, but We do not have a staff like Blizzard etc...
Old 07/05/2013, 00:08   #27

hahah **** server im no play this. frends gm have sun items omg im have ss gm say " this me frends " all have sun delate this server
Old 07/05/2013, 00:26   #28

Yes ornamental purposes on gm's "sun" are available. but not
shown to anyone the privilege of playing on our server.
GMs should also help the players listen to requests. but physical intervention in the game is prohibited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsik84 View Post
hahah **** server im no play this. frends gm have sun items omg im have ss gm say " this me frends " all have sun delate this server
And No one Have Sun in Server pls dotn make fake comment ^^ sox rate low no one can drop sun at 2 day

Facebook page for questions and comments are welcomed.
Old 07/05/2013, 20:15   #29

This server is just awsome. no one can be bored in game. always have party's for leveling. There is almost no bug's. if you guys come whisp me inside the game Mayev or Anychaleris.
i can help you guys leveling.
Old 07/05/2013, 20:21   #30

82 Online in 3 Day Thank you guys Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anychaleris View Post
This server is just awsome. no one can be bored in game. always have party's for leveling. There is almost no bug's. if you guys come whisp me inside the game Mayev or Anychaleris.
i can help you guys leveling.
Haha Thx Happy to u guys enjoy the game
Closed Thread

Tags
80cap, amonroad online, f2p, free silk, no bug