Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Avenged Sro, D10 cap, PVEVP Brand new Come join us :)

Old 08/14/2013, 15:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
having some trouble logging in, any thing changed? I was already playing the server for a few weeks now.

Similar Threads
Violent Online - Avenged # 125 CAP # DDOS PROTECTION # CSRO FILES
07/06/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 790 Replies
http://www.violentonline.com/img/logo.png Hello elitepvpers members, I am going to introduce our server Violent Online. First I want to say; We are professional and experienced team also Violent Online was first 120 cap server. Notes :
Brand new server come join GreekGodsCraft!
04/26/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
GreekGodsCraft.mcph.co:26010 A very new server! With some exciting plugins like Factions, Mcmmo, Iconomy, Bending and more! The server is still being worked on so please be paitent while we get every detail worked out! Shop and...
Avenged Sevenfold
06/28/2012 - Music - 0 Replies
hey guys if theres any a7x fans out there do you think they will start recording a new album? i think that their tour is over and i think they might keep arin as their drummer? post your opinions here and rip the rev
New RF Server PvEvP (GER/ENG Support and Client)
03/09/2011 - RF Online - 0 Replies
>>>>>>>>>> GER <<<<<<<<<< GER/ENG Client http://rf.mystic-welten.de Der Server ist neu und hatt nur Ingame-Shop. Keine +7 Gegenstände (+6/7 Rüstung , Waffen... ) Jedes Wochenende Doppelte EXP Event und auch Events. Durch Votepoints...
Avenged Sevenfold darkwiz
02/26/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
This is my first edit so PLEASE DO NOT FLAME!! and btw if you didnt already know, Avenged sevenfold is a band lol. Dont ask me to take the bat off of the cape that is what makes it the Avenged Sevenfold darkwizard! OK, so everyone said it would...