Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extreme Silkroad-R | Original Files | 120 CAP | Protected

Discussion on Extreme Silkroad-R | Original Files | 120 CAP | Protected within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/07/2013, 04:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Egyptian Ip working 100% not blocked LOL
Old 06/07/2013, 04:28   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Honestly? Nope, it is unbalanced as hell and pretty much the first Player which has a 12D Weapon will one Shoot everything, the same happened on Thebes.

Not gonna write about the ****** Alchemy System for which you need Proof Stones and this is exactly Pay2Win since the Player with the most Money will buy the most Proof Stones, have the best Items (Legend +8-+12 Items) and at the end you can't buy a simply Legend CHN Weapon because Inflation killed the Goldsystem ....
Ppl selling novas all the time for like 3-5b

Please stop complaining about pay2win. Every game which has an item mall kinda is pay2win. That's how it works. You either pay a monthly fee for a game or you go for f2p item mall grinder.

This server has original files and orginal gameplay.
Old 06/07/2013, 04:28   #18

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by haloma100 View Post
Egyptian Ip working 100% not blocked LOL

That's for Gobi and not for Thebes.
Old 06/07/2013, 04:45   #19

Hmmm. I have one problem. When I want registration.

Don't have Captcha Code^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 04:48   #20

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDANNA View Post

Please stop complaining about pay2win. Every game which has an item mall kinda is pay2win. That's how it works. You either pay a monthly fee for a game or you go for f2p item mall grinder.

But he is right, the server will have the same problem like iSRO. Maybe you can speak with them to remove the 12 and 13 degree alchemy items from item mall same with devil spirit. If that will be not changed, they never get 100 potential player. And yea ofc is nice to play on the newest files but not with a p2w item mall and that high rates, as i already said we are not from egy.
Old 06/07/2013, 04:59   #21

So any1 can tell me please why dont have captcha code for me?? I tried with Google Chrome and am not egypt. soo... I want to try this server , but I can't register . . .

pff. with IE work... btw fix it ...
Old 06/07/2013, 05:28   #22

Another Fail
Every Pserver is a ****
Old 06/07/2013, 05:34   #23

why anyone would join when we have isro?

as we can see u guis got the item mall by donations,on isro we can donate for 1000% xp thickets,and the same *****,even more,that one is 100% long term trusted server.

never wonder why the srv got 100 players on?^^

100 players on 5 month's...even the turky srv got more ^,^''
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 05:49   #24

elite*gold: 2
hahaha that a **** not server . You think any 1 players from europe spend many $ from pserver where alchemy 12 and 13 dg have this **** items alchemy, ?? hahaha you are crazy then ^^. If not changed this 2 option alchemy items ( awakens and devils make + alchemy ) you never got at this server more like 20 people good luck hahaha. Better i want to play sro-r oryginal server not this **** and then i can know - server not die like this ****. Cya.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 06:40   #25

+1 , and as u maybe know guys , they're still exist too many 120 srv caps pve/pve which are boring . better u should try to open a long term srv with low cap like 90/100 not more !
Old 06/07/2013, 06:49   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almouhissen View Post
Good that egyptian ip blocked, so can you tell us the server website?
Server not have Egyptian Member= Fail

egyptian IP's are blocked!!!!! ?
Old 06/07/2013, 07:13   #27

Received Thanks: 1,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeline View Post
Server not have Egyptian Member= Fail

egyptian IP's are blocked!!!!! ?
ehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehhehe you made my day sir. sieg heil.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/07/2013, 08:19   #28

Received Thanks: 1,152
Accept the Truth, nobody joins because of the Proof Stones, the Alchemy System and the insanely Inflation Thebes had.

If you do the same on Gobi, except to see the same thing happening as well.

Destroying 12/13D Items at +1 ain't nice and I would quit as well immediately since paying 3-4B Gold for a Egypt Item. (LOL, this is Indeed insane, never saw such a high Price for the previous last Degree which is just Garbage when you fail that Item at +6-+7 as well and it's gone.

Last time I played on Thebes, was before 4 Months and that for 10 Minutes, guess what? Tried to buy a CHN Legend Weapon for 10B Gold and I had to pay at least 5 EU Legend Weapons + 50B Gold for a Legend Bow +0 with garbage Stats.

Have fun with the low amounts of Players if the Server is going on like this and yes, Sammy makes this Server Pay2Win because dat Chinese gets so freaking rich with those Donations...

Just another thing, the Account Hackings which happened on iSRO/SRO-R will also happen here and nobody knows how to fix that, not even Joymax is able to do it and to be honest, the Second Password can be bypassed just saying.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2013, 15:12   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDANNA View Post

So you add also the proof stones in shops wich we can be bought with gold and not silks only??? If you add them in shops i will join otherwise I can play ISRO has the same effect (ok the rates lower than Ex.SRO-R)

You say play2win cuz is your presentation of this server. So what about players who won't donate?

And the alchemy system may it's better than normally but since joymax changed the 11D to 12D or 13D you MUST buy silks to get one of these degrees or pay a lot of gold.

That's why some people avoid ISRO since release of 12D. Just my opinion may i see it to expensive but just saying.
Old 06/08/2013, 08:40   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Accept the Truth, nobody joins because of the Proof Stones, the Alchemy System and the insanely Inflation Thebes had.

If you do the same on Gobi, except to see the same thing happening as well.

Destroying 12/13D Items at +1 ain't nice and I would quit as well immediately since paying 3-4B Gold for a Egypt Item. (LOL, this is Indeed insane, never saw such a high Price for the previous last Degree which is just Garbage when you fail that Item at +6-+7 as well and it's gone.

Last time I played on Thebes, was before 4 Months and that for 10 Minutes, guess what? Tried to buy a CHN Legend Weapon for 10B Gold and I had to pay at least 5 EU Legend Weapons + 50B Gold for a Legend Bow +0 with garbage Stats.

Have fun with the low amounts of Players if the Server is going on like this and yes, Sammy makes this Server Pay2Win because dat Chinese gets so freaking rich with those Donations...

Just another thing, the Account Hackings which happened on iSRO/SRO-R will also happen here and nobody knows how to fix that, not even Joymax is able to do it and to be honest, the Second Password can be bypassed just saying.
yep the hacking system works i already got hacked and my spear legend 12d +9 is gone ...
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread