Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


(¯`·.>>>>>>>>>DeepRoad Online » Cap 100 » PvE » Eu & Chn » Old School<<<<<<<<<«.·`¯)

Reply
 
Old 05/15/2013, 21:37   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
terrific work buddy..



Vodoz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2013, 21:38   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 21
Babloo Add My Account Skype Or FaceBook

FaceBooK Email



Skype

backtrack61


$KnightSro$EventManger is offline  
Old 05/15/2013, 21:42   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,554
Received Thanks: 516
babloo you can check this thread ?
I very like this game but you need add extra good ideas

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...ver-ideas.html
clericakar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2013, 21:48   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
babloo you can check this thread ?
I very like this game but you need add extra good ideas

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...ver-ideas.html
Snqs i will take a look


bablooo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2013, 21:54   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,554
Received Thanks: 516
I want to be this server be epic so Add Jewel box
And trade rate event every day
And from jewel box Devil , GDF add please..
Delete all sun items
Add sun items on website but make expensive price like 40$

Please make this server epic pls
clericakar is offline  
Old 05/15/2013, 21:56   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 3
U shud add any vote for silk like 40 Silk para day it would be perfect
Sikandar98 is offline  
Old 05/15/2013, 21:59   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
I want to be this server be epic so Add Jewel box
And trade rate event every day
And from jewel box Devil , GDF add please..
Delete all sun items
Add sun items on website but make expensive price like 40$

Please make this server epic pls
look i made ur 2nd idea about no free silk & i wont make this server pay2win by buying items sun for real money
bablooo is offline  
Old 05/15/2013, 22:03   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,554
Received Thanks: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by bablooo View Post
look i made ur 2nd idea about no free silk & i wont make this server pay2win by buying items sun for real money
Ok its good, lets add Jewel Box gifts : GDF , +2000Hp / MP scrools , Hit rate , Parry rate scrools , Vigor grain 10 quantity , Trans pet's for traders, OLD SANTA SET

And make Trade event please every day 3times please
If you do it you can make a lot of people so peoples very MISS OLD TRADERS TIMES..

And delete Sun items from mobs , add MEDUSA and his uniqs sun/som items so player not botter / no lifer ? If you do it and Jewel event and Trade event your players not botting and will be take a lot of fun

And im downloanding now
clericakar is offline  
Old 05/15/2013, 22:08   #24
Chat Killer In Duty

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,428
Received Thanks: 5,892
there is already a server with this name
please change it
PortalDark is offline  
Old 05/15/2013, 22:11   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,554
Received Thanks: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
there is already a server with this name
please change it
This game opened like Apr 16 2013 10:26PM
You can look it from website
So other game change that name
And other name server not opened
Its have like 1 month..
clericakar is offline  
Old 05/15/2013, 22:25   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
there is already a server with this name
please change it
look this server is already ON , but the Other is not i just telling a point and i didn't steal his (other server Owner) server name as he told u , that's all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikandar98 View Post
U shud add any vote for silk like 40 Silk para day it would be perfect
i think i cant cuz of keeping server alive within Charging !
bablooo is offline  
Old 05/16/2013, 07:47   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,554
Received Thanks: 516
What about think for my thinks look up comment
clericakar is offline  
Old 05/16/2013, 09:05   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
Ok its good, lets add Jewel Box gifts : GDF , +2000Hp / MP scrools , Hit rate , Parry rate scrools , Vigor grain 10 quantity , Trans pet's for traders, OLD SANTA SET

And make Trade event please every day 3times please
If you do it you can make a lot of people so peoples very MISS OLD TRADERS TIMES..

And delete Sun items from mobs , add MEDUSA and his uniqs sun/som items so player not botter / no lifer ? If you do it and Jewel event and Trade event your players not botting and will be take a lot of fun

And im downloanding now
GDF , +2000Hp / MP scrools , Hit rate , Parry rate scrools , Vigor grain 10 quantity , Trans pet's for traders, OLD SANTA SET already exsists.
bablooo is offline  
Old 05/16/2013, 09:54   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,554
Received Thanks: 516
thats on jewel box event ?
clericakar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2013, 20:15   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,393
Received Thanks: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post

Add sun items on website but make expensive price like 40$
You went full ******. Never go full ******.


fun4joke is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads
{HardCore Online}80 Cap Old School -Take a look !
http://i36.tinypic.com/1z1yyvr.png Server Opened Date 4/23/2013 HardCore Online (Legacy Network) Preview HD - YouTube Download Links Clean...
277 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
}DeepRoad{ |80 CHN PVE|Good Rates|Proffesionals|[15|17/05/2013]
http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/3dlb/3d-vol2/24/warning-icon.png !! ATTENTION !!...
5 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
(¯`·.» DeepRoad Online » Cap 100 » PvE » Eu & Chn » Old School»16/4/2013«.·`¯)
.... Removed
42 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Old-School heute Online?
Hallo, Weiß jemand ob heute noch ein Old-School Server Online kommt oder gestern einer Online gekommen ist ?
7 Replies - Metin2 PServer News



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.