Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Apollo 10D] Pvp Ch Only

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
So you entered the client... you want to play there but you got it personal ..looks like it..you hate them becaus they did something for you. A normal player would simply say it sucks and end of story..you are actually doing your best to make them look bad...

I like the fact goldbots suck..no items to drop, no items to sell = less gold. You actually have to PVP and go to arena + hunt uniques to get items....

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robu. View Post
So you entered the client... you want to play there but you got it personal ..looks like it..you hate them becaus they did something for you. A normal player would simply say it sucks and end of story..you are actually doing your best to make them look bad...

I like the fact goldbots suck..no items to drop, no items to sell = less gold. You actually have to PVP and go to arena + hunt uniques to get items....
Lol ofc i say its a fail coz it is a big fking fail there is nothing personal about it,infact if they fix it i will go and play there

Old   #33

well first of all we have to w8 untill server will be ready for public..right now is closed it seems..
Old   #34

It was already online once and than they closed it for few more hours to fix all the massive bugs they found in first 10 mins.

Old   #35

LOL great opening then..-_- i`m looking for a good stable sro server with middle rates but good server with nice community..
Old   #36

finally 10D pvp