Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/27/2019, 15:20   #3031

elite*gold: 160
Friendly administration, great deals and discounts, incredibly long-term project, consistent event occurrences, and the remaining bunch of users that are playing Demonroad are the loyal folks. Definitely welcoming of both returning and new players, I've played since late 2013 and it's always been a pleasure getting back into Demonroad. Konstantin, Maruko, and Stevy (not sure if he still administrates) are absolute babes ♥.

Sincere Regards, Iris~
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/27/2019, 17:02   #3032

elite*gold: 161
xDn why cry now ? When you insult players and staff in game you was such a ''Great Player'' ? If you broke rules,you get punished.So please stop talk bad,when you was the guilty one.I didn't donate 1 cent ,and i have +30 items on me with my hard work.If you lazzy go play in the sand.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2019, 21:57   #3033

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbalancedroad View Post
Turks and egyptians are banned? This is the dream come true.
(fun fact: I'm Turkish )
You know why no? , because is from hungarian and is helping other hungarian players ))
Old 03/30/2019, 22:32   #3034

elite*gold: 80
Game Allowed now in egypt Once he discover most of his ppl are egyptians i told you before
Old 03/31/2019, 12:02   #3035

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbalancedroad View Post
Turks and egyptians are banned? This is the dream come true.
(fun fact: I'm Turkish )
Everyone can play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDanieloSM View Post
You know why no? , because is from hungarian and is helping other hungarian players ))
This is not true.Demonroad Staff help anytime every player new or old , no matter what country is.Of course nobody help beggers and scammers.
And another thing , someine said that GM help only donaters.That is not true, i never donate 1 cent in server and when i have a problem and DM Konstantin or other GM/EM from staff they always answer and help .And i am not hungarian.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 11:18   #3036

why u block egypt from the game ?
Old 04/06/2019, 00:53   #3037

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by heemastar12 View Post
why u block egypt from the game ?
I think if you pm Konstantin he can unblock your ip.But in game are lot of Egyptian player's.(Good player's not scammers/begers)
Old 04/08/2019, 22:58   #3038

hey Konst, i have some suggestions ,
1- can u increase Trade gold ratio, the lottery trading system isn't bad but it depends on luck factor cuz new players can't do trade all day and get nothing if their luck with lottery is bad.and doing these trades just for lottery is quite boring plus if u ask about some of the max items value u would hear people say price in Trillions
2-we need more ways to get achievements/reputaion not just uniques or job like winning X number of arena or CTF matches and people can exchange their reward for reputation , achievement , gold to increase people activities , and it would take forever to catch up in achievements with veterans .
3- increase Sun drop rate , it will help new players to get through trading and FGW since almost all the people playing right now are veterans with op weapons and set it's would help close the gap since they can try their luck with alchemy with out worrying about destroying these items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2019, 12:33   #3039

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdeny View Post
I think if you pm Konstantin he can unblock your ip.But in game are lot of Egyptian player's.(Good player's not scammers/begers)
i agree, many egyptians but they truely nice
Old 04/25/2019, 22:56   #3040

elite*gold: 45
well im not from egy or something but i understand why he block some countrys, most of these countrys abuse in language to the staff members, also abuse in chars with server that have silk per hour with proxy, and abuse also with vote4silk system, so keep your great work mate!
Old 04/27/2019, 00:18   #3041

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
hey Konst, i have some suggestions ,
1- can u increase Trade gold ratio, the lottery trading system isn't bad but it depends on luck factor cuz new players can't do trade all day and get nothing if their luck with lottery is bad.and doing these trades just for lottery is quite boring plus if u ask about some of the max items value u would hear people say price in Trillions
2-we need more ways to get achievements/reputaion not just uniques or job like winning X number of arena or CTF matches and people can exchange their reward for reputation , achievement , gold to increase people activities , and it would take forever to catch up in achievements with veterans .
3- increase Sun drop rate , it will help new players to get through trading and FGW since almost all the people playing right now are veterans with op weapons and set it's would help close the gap since they can try their luck with alchemy with out worrying about destroying these items.
Great suggestions to be honest, I tottaly vote for it, will let the new players catch the veterans.
Old 05/04/2019, 19:47   #3042

i was banned like 2 years ago and i forgot login xD, its worth to come back with fresh start?
Old 05/04/2019, 20:13   #3043

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagatooo View Post
i was banned like 2 years ago and i forgot login xD, its worth to come back with fresh start?
Message me your account ID :]
Old 05/09/2019, 10:33   #3044

just started the server for the first time and having fun on my own. probably the most stable server and the best community
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 06:58   #3045

im gonna download it and give it a try btw im egyption and my ID in game : Valor so lvl up me fast :P