Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/06/2020, 12:46   #3151

elite*gold: 0
Awesome server
i'm playing it since 2015
and its the best sro i've ever played
Old 09/06/2020, 13:13   #3152

This Game Is The Best I Hope The New Server Will Be The Best Too Good Luck "Soul_Slayers
Old 09/06/2020, 19:55   #3153

Good server. More helper , more freebies. <3
Old 09/06/2020, 21:21   #3154

HWID 1, Konstantin!.. gogo!
Old 09/07/2020, 08:28   #3155

Wow. Good server. try play now
Old 09/10/2020, 21:21   #3156

elite*gold: 83
Without a doubt one of the best servers out there if not the best server, Have been online for almost 8 years and constantly updating the server with new content keeping the competition on the server alive for almost a decade.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2020, 01:25   #3157

Hello there
i'd like to know the new server info? cap,lvl,exp,sp etc...?
also why the website doesn't show the current online players.. if so can i also know the average online players in both servers? many thanks
Old 09/11/2020, 22:00   #3158

the new server will be pvp server or something like that? why last autoequipment is 14 sun+28? or its of the old server? this mix information is a bit confusing
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2020, 13:45   #3159

@ @

ye the info is a bit confusing for someone who never played here

in the new server auto equip will give sun+3. You can think of sun as a low-tier sox. The high tier sox is gonna be egy gear and weapons which drop from uniques. There are no other sox items here

You can expect a server population between 300-1k real players I would say. The thing is, on demonroad the population will be only bigger as time goes on(for the first 6 months or 1 year at least), not smaller like on other servers where they keep reopening. You can expect that if you make a decent weapon/gear it will still be good 2 years later, and server wont close. The fact that velika is open after 8 years proves this point (its sort of empty now, hence the reopen)

Leveling up will take between couple of days to 1 week max I would say. Exp/SP rates are very high
Old 09/16/2020, 01:20   #3160

Holy water Temple instances? Or will wizards take all?
Old 09/18/2020, 01:07   #3161

open new topic for killian
Old 09/18/2020, 13:01   #3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach2 View Post
open new topic for killian
Can't, and its useless anyway.

3 more hours till G.O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lind. View Post
Holy water Temple instances? Or will wizards take all?
CH nukers are stronger than wizards q:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
the new server will be pvp server or something like that? why last autoequipment is 14 sun+28? or its of the old server? this mix information is a bit confusing
We have a wiki for the new server too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewSystem View Post
Hello there
i'd like to know the new server info? cap,lvl,exp,sp etc...?
also why the website doesn't show the current online players.. if so can i also know the average online players in both servers? many thanks
You can find EVERYTHING in the website :kappaRoss:
Some infos are hidden and only visible when you logged in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2020, 13:12   #3163

Cant wait to open new fresh Kilian server. <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2020, 17:43   #3164

We are open now, have fun dear valued players
Old 09/18/2020, 17:52   #3165

So I'll try to say my opinion about DemonRoad without being unfair to anyone, especially to Konstantin.

DemonRoad is awesome. Tons of updates, admin does care about the server and tries to help you whenever he cans. Semi-toxic community on Velika, but whatever, not as toxic as a normal Silkroad Private server. I would highly recommend you playing on this server because It has some really nice features and things that don't even exist on normal Silkroad or in any Pserver.

So, here goes the bad things: Velika was much of a pay to win. People who donated 100$ could get the items instantly without even trying to get them by playing. They just donate and become the strongest guy in the game. Normal people ( or should I say, poor people ) couldn't even reach this guys. What could take me 6 months ( or much more ) to get, people who donated got them in a day. This turned the server unfair and boring because no one was doing stuff, only PVP'ing and attending to fortress wars on sundays. Well, saw tons of guy getting PERMANENTLY banned on fortress wars ( because there are rules ), they paid some $$ to get unbanned and... they got unbanned

So. What can I say about the new server?
It seems good. Has some very nice features and doesn't have the item-selling stuff. No over-powered items and I think there will be some fair gameplay. I think people will have to actually fight to get the stuff ( that didn't happen on Velika for the past years ).

I will just get this post over : Don't play on Velika if you want some fair gameplay, people who have money play there and 85% of the community ***** on you if you don't donate anything and you haven't got any items. If you have money and patience, play there. It's fun por PVPing, trading and fortress war. Nothing else. Killian, in other instance, forces you to fight for items and you cannot buy stuff from Konstantin, turning the server not that boring. For now, Killian > Velika.
Thanks
1 User