Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2019, 21:17   #3016

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdeny View Post
You can play using VPN connection, like me.
you right my friend but i dont use vpn for a private server. Can play anothers.

interesting.
Old 03/14/2019, 16:00   #3017

elite*gold: 161
Bro in my opinion now on market this is the best stable and interesting private server of silkroad where you can do so many things and never get bored.I play on it since 2013 and i never get bored.So many features and new things you will not find on other server.So it's worth to play it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2019, 21:05   #3018

Quote:
Bro in my opinion now on market this is the best stable and interesting private server of silkroad where you can do so many things and never get bored.I play on it since 2013 and i never get bored.So many features and new things you will not find on other server.So it's worth to play it.
without block i can play bro. Mr.Konstantin can disable the block but he dont want it. A also played demoroad's old version, but i hate the new ip block system.
Old 03/15/2019, 08:22   #3019

country block ip ? so weird .......
just g.l with ur 340 online player lol
what a stupid choice
Old 03/15/2019, 09:58   #3020

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconIsOne View Post
country block ip ? so weird .......
just g.l with ur 340 online player lol
what a stupid choice
These 340 players are quality members, fam! We are like a small and friendly family!
Old 03/15/2019, 14:40   #3021

elite*gold: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstfztrk51 View Post
without block i can play bro. Mr.Konstantin can disable the block but he dont want it. A also played demoroad's old version, but i hate the new ip block system.
i think if you message Konstatin in discord,he can remove your blocked ip and you can play.Like i always say , if you wan't something just ask and you will get it.
Old 03/15/2019, 14:48   #3022

Quote:
i think if you message Konstatin in discord,he can remove your blocked ip and you can play.Like i always say , if you wan't something just ask and you will get it.
These kids don't ask, they require. And they wonder why I block them :]
Old 03/17/2019, 11:50   #3023

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKonstantin View Post
These kids don't ask, they require. And they wonder why I block them :]
nevermind I thing Mr.Konstantin has right to make that. Im not blame him. My only purpose is getting the inf about block system.

İf you make something, this will be right. Im not defend my people but there are another way to block bad players.

thanks for good and bad comments.

Mr.Konstantin! i want to say sorry. Because of my bad english knowledge that i tell the situation at badly way. But please understand that purpose is not offensive.

Thanks for everything. The world needs understandfull persons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2019, 19:33   #3024

you're forcing people to use vpn lol
Old 03/19/2019, 10:44   #3025

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhancan1337 View Post
you're forcing people to use vpn lol
In discord you can ask if your IP can be whitelisted. But it will be blacklisted again if you beg for gold or items
Old 03/19/2019, 20:30   #3026

Quote:
Originally Posted by crtxz View Post
In discord you can ask if your IP can be whitelisted. But it will be blacklisted again if you beg for gold or items
well i already logged in you can ban me if you find my ip so
Old 03/22/2019, 15:35   #3027

elite*gold: 107
So after reading a large volume on posts on the thread I am noticing an awful lot of hate and the usual rubbish in which a vast majority of the Silkroad community are formed of. As a iSRO 70 cap player(played since the 70 cap) I finally took a break around the 100-110cap which was a number of years ago. I have been searching for a stable and reliable server for a while now to get back into the game but I have a few concerns. Firstly, although it is impossible to say what time scale is the server likely to last? 2) How many active(non nothing) players are there? Am i too late to join?Will the gear gap be a huge issue? And lastly, is there a friendly community and staff that would be willing to assist and guide me back into the game to make it a pleasurable experience?. Thanks.
Old 03/22/2019, 16:32   #3028

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc0rry View Post
So after reading a large volume on posts on the thread I am noticing an awful lot of hate and the usual rubbish in which a vast majority of the Silkroad community are formed of. As a iSRO 70 cap player(played since the 70 cap) I finally took a break around the 100-110cap which was a number of years ago. I have been searching for a stable and reliable server for a while now to get back into the game but I have a few concerns. Firstly, although it is impossible to say what time scale is the server likely to last? 2) How many active(non nothing) players are there? Am i too late to join?Will the gear gap be a huge issue? And lastly, is there a friendly community and staff that would be willing to assist and guide me back into the game to make it a pleasurable experience?. Thanks.
Contact me at Discord please, I/we have answers :]
Old 03/22/2019, 19:31   #3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc0rry View Post

Come come, we feed you with all the info and cute emojis [emoji847][emoji6][emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03/27/2019, 14:27   #3030

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDn View Post
stupid game dont join he banned who didnt donate game pay 2 win he banned all old players who playing 6 years stupid gm
keep game by item for $$ only 20 players 30 who playing 300 is fake numbers. will closed soon this **** game
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2012
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2013
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2014
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2015
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2016
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2017
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2018
"Will closed soon" -Noname player from 2019
Thanks
1 User