Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/23/2015, 00:08   #1321

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an english speaking guild,IGN:Morbit
Old 06/26/2015, 16:02   #1322

Thanks [EM]
Old 06/26/2015, 16:31   #1323

Started today i think good server alot of events
Old 06/29/2015, 13:44   #1324

Reasons to not join the server:

-corrupt gm (he teleported me to a special location and spawned uniques just because i commented the elitepvpers thread)
-bad support (players without global can't really communicate with the staff, you always get ignored)
-turbo events are the only way to get level up to 140, there are not really partys and so on (only a few were at 139lv, but pretend you are at level 110 -> no way it takes 2 years)
-i heard that the GMs ban people who didn't do anything but i couldn't believe. i got banned because i was writing at globals that the questions for the turbo event (u always have to answer questions to register your character 'very easy-hard') are dumb because the last question was the name of an achievement. the turbo events should be an advantage for new players to level up, it makes no sense to ask something that new players might not answer (old players can only participate at the turbo event)
-a really pathetic thing is, they set an automatic notice that players should write (positive) comments about the server on the elitepvpers thread for getting better reputition, [GM]Stevy even took me to a place and spawned the turbo event mobs because i commented the thread (only me)
-no freedom of speech. i didnt insult the GM, i told it's not fair that new players can't participate at the turbo event because he asks questions new players never could know and he gives me instant ban.

I don't write wrong stories about the server, it's the truth and wanted everyone should know.
Old 06/29/2015, 15:15   #1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furk4n View Post

-corrupt gm (he teleported me to a special location and spawned uniques just because i commented the elitepvpers thread)
-bad support (players without global can't really communicate with the staff, you always get ignored)
-turbo events are the only way to get level up to 140, there are not really partys and so on (only a few were at 139lv, but pretend you are at level 110 -> no way it takes 2 years)
-i heard that the GMs ban people who didn't do anything but i couldn't believe. i got banned because i was writing at globals that the questions for the turbo event (u always have to answer questions to register your character 'very easy-hard') are dumb because the last question was the name of an achievement. the turbo events should be an advantage for new players to level up, it makes no sense to ask something that new players might not answer (old players can only participate at the turbo event)
-a really pathetic thing is, they set an automatic notice that players should write (positive) comments about the server on the elitepvpers thread for getting better reputition, [GM]Stevy even took me to a place and spawned the turbo event mobs because i commented the thread (only me)
-no freedom of speech. i didnt insult the GM, i told it's not fair that new players can't participate at the turbo event because he asks questions new players never could know and he gives me instant ban.

I don't write wrong stories about the server, it's the truth and wanted everyone should know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyagooh View Post
bad and dead server u will waste your time no chance for new players any player become strong without silk they ban him ( if u don't believe me ask any player and he will said to u everyday a good player ban for no reason )
someone will come and say it is a good one (why he will say that ?)
Because the told them we will make event for who will give good comment very suck
Thank you for the feedback, it is always important for us!
Old 06/29/2015, 17:05   #1326

I would recommend this server 2012-till now 2015 it's really long term! Keep up the good work
Old 06/29/2015, 18:50   #1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furk4n View Post

I am generous GM, I express gratitude to players.

Quote:
Global & freedom of speech are welcomed, where user can interact and provide feedback. No in idiot way.
I always accept any valuable & constructive feedback.

Quote:
Pretend? We had special panel to detect the level of players actually are.

Quote:
-i heard that the GMs ban people who didn't do anything but i couldn't believe. i got banned because i was writing at globals that the questions for the turbo event (u always have to answer questions to register your character 'very easy-hard') are dumb because the last question was the name of an achievement. the turbo events should be an advantage for new players to level up,
Wrong... 1000% wrong. We are not level up server 24 hours non stop. I have made & helped by making special low & mid events for more than 4000 chars from players from low level to get max level. You are not entitled to talk to me like this.

Quote:
it makes no sense to ask something that new players might not answer (old players can only participate at the turbo event)
I can't just give easy question all the time. I have limited number of unique that I can spawn. I always obey the rules as a GM.

Quote:
I am really disappointed at you. I thought you are really nice players.

Quote:
Once again freedom of speech is good but not in idiot way.
What have I done wrong actually?
Question 1: What language we must use in global chat?
I made that easy question so that everybody can join. IT IS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU WERE AFK BACK THEN HENCE YOU COULDN'T PARTICIAPTE THAT ROUND!!!
You replied, you were afk, you got real life.

I CAN'T MAKE EVENT 24 HOURS NON STOP. I must obey the rules.

Question 2: What is the Achievement's name fow winning 10 items in magic pop?
That question is the base of our feature & one of the great addition to our server (DemonRoad) we got somethign about Achievement Points etc.
The answer is very easy. It is EASY!!! You can look it on DemonRoad's website so easily.
I apologize for my strong language.
Old 07/07/2015, 09:01   #1328

For all new players don't try that stupid server i play for 2 years and every day i say to my selfe i will be good bt there u should be a friend to GM if u not u will not move on al new players have no place there believe me

Don't try that bad server
不要坏服务器
Probeer niet zo slecht server
Ne pas essayer ce mauvais serveur
Nie próbuj tego złego serwer
O kadar da kötü sunucu kalkmayın
No trates tan mal servidor

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Old 07/07/2015, 14:57   #1329

+1 DYAGOOH this server is **** even worse then Lithuanian crappy servers.
Old 07/08/2015, 01:03   #1330

I thought about coming back on this server after such a long break. I got my email but i cant remember what my username was. Is there anything i can do to get my acc back ?I also cannot find a mail from the server on this email . I know email , password but i dont know my email ... HELP
Old 07/08/2015, 02:40   #1331

Would you guys ever consider to create a new server just like DemonRoad?
You're so freaking good at administrating servers, and that's what the Silkroad community needs at the moment, lmao.
Yet, no one wants to join your server cuz it's so old which concerns newcomers if they'll ever have a chance to reach some of the top players.
Old 07/08/2015, 02:45   #1332

Yep. We are old. But gold. Deal with it. All new players are welcome. Haters not
Old 07/08/2015, 06:48   #1333

HeHeHeHe
No chance for new players trust me . There are bad GMs . And no one help anyone . If you see any Event there u will find new players begging for plvl and no one hear them . when they pm GM he don't answer cuz he want to answer who buing silk or to his mates
Old 07/08/2015, 15:48   #1334

Let me leak some statistic from my forum account:

I answer to every understandable questions, no matter which country are you from. Even I don't care if you are a DP buyer or not. You are just a kid who broke the rules and got banned from the server. You have nothing to do, but derogate my game Go and find a better private server which suits your needs.
Old 07/09/2015, 02:36   #1335

Listen to your self is that a good man talking here . Is that who want to be your GM . And to just make you now i am kid right because i try to play in your game . and i am not banned and i have 2 acc with many character but feeling sorry for the time i waste in that noob game .And yes i found a better server it is

Listen to your self is that a good man talking here . Is that who want to be your GM . And to just make you now i am kid right because i try to play in your game . and i am not banned and i have 2 acc with many character but feeling sorry for the time i waste in that noob game .And yes i found a better server it is