Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DemonRoad || Cap 140 || 300x Exp rates || PVE server

Old   #2731

elite*gold: 0
I played this sw for 1 week but i cant say that i like attitude of em and supporter so im not gona play anymore...

Old   #2732

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisherblade View Post
I played this sw for 1 week but i cant say that i like attitude of em and supporter so im not gona play anymore...
Yes, this server is not for noobs. Every idiot who annoy GMs or other players or attemp to scam got banned instantly. So this server is nice and clean. I recommended play here only if you not noob.Also attitude of GM/EM is fine, actualy many ppls like it :-).

Old   #2733

Quote:
Probably you were asking the EM/GM for items/gold/plvl
They do never give someone gold or items..for plvl, they make events daily so you should attend them
Old   #2734

Quote:
Thanks for your feedback, we always appreciate hearing from players in order to improve.

I am one of the EMs of this server and I would like to know if I was the one you said you didn't like the attitude or someone else. Also, I would like to know in detail what has happened and what have that EM done to you or said to you. All this just to make sure everyone got a clear view of the thing.

As for Supporter, right now we have only 1 active Supporter and I fully know the story. I can show the chat here (this Supporter already talked to me about it), if you're the player named CANTERXX or even if you are not, this could show the other perspective from your statement.

The supporter didn't show any attitude or saying something bad from my perspective. She was trying to make peace between players, instead, she was called "kid" while she is a woman with a kid playing her favorite game, trying to help whatever she can. From what I see from the chat, the one who pmed the Supporter was rude, don't you think?

Players didn't show respect to the Supporter or the Team members then why would players expect a nice treatment ? As far as I know, this Supporter accepted you in her pt at an event and helped you got max level (if you're CANTERXX again).

As an EM, I admit sometimes I do have attitude, that's when I spend 2 hours 30 mins to make an event, helping the players to level up or entertain the players and what I got was annoying pm spam, or even the "fuck you" or "fuck your mother" pm. Or when I made event at 2:00AM because that's the time most of the players are active when I was supposed to sleep. Or when I just got home late from work and right away log on to make event because I know some players expected me, delay my dinner, delay my chores, delay the talk with my kid in return to receive pm such as " noob EM" "EM kid" "fuck you EM", EM this, EM that .... Or when I got so sick and no one care for a "how are you" but "You are EM, you are supposed to make the event, we paid for DP so we have the right to ask for events". ... I don't earn money from games, I earn money from my real life job. So do I really deserve that when I spent the time I was supposed to spend in real life with my loved ones or at least to play my favorite games?

Think before talking. Put yourself in someone's else shoes before judging them.

I used to be a player of this server and this server has the nicest team members, they are funny, they are active whenever they can, they make events to entertain players and they try to improve from time to time. They stay close to players to understand, this is why I became an EM, because I wanted to be a part of it and I wanted to be helpful, giving them a helping hand in maintaining what they have built. Sometimes they have to be tough, can you blame them? It's their server, they have to be to keep it up. So you player can't judge them for being bossy or the attitude.

Plus, I have seen many players be like "I m GM of other servers, I know all this, you must do that, do this .. for players" or "I am GM of other servers, you must learn more to do better event" ... wow, who is bossy here?

My last words are if you were one of us, maybe you would understand and take back what you just said.

Sorry to see you go but next time, see things from different angles

[17:22:55] (Global)__F16: wtb zerk stone 300 m earc semer stable
[17:26:16] (Global)SooFi: zerk stone !!! xD and earc ? semer ? please any one give that kid eng lesson
[17:29:57] (Global)Tweeeety: No need to make fun of someone's english. We all are speaking broken english.
[17:31:30] (Global)SooFi: go to safe zone ur favourite place kid
[17:31:45] (Global)DeGustator: ha
[17:31:55] (Global)_Cynthia: ignore this kids
[17:32:10] (Global)Ptah: Soofi behave nice
[17:33:20] (Global)Tweeeety: Are you calling me kid ?

[17:33:31] (Private)From CANTERXX: what happens?
[17:33:36] (Private)From CANTERXX: if he calls you kid

[17:33:57] (Global)Ptah: You nap not kid :P
[17:34:35] (Private)To CANTERXX: why would you wanna know ?
[17:34:59] (Private)From CANTERXX: every supporter or gm is so bossy in this game
[17:35:06] (Private)From CANTERXX: why you guys always threating people?
[17:35:14] (Private)From CANTERXX: is this how you really behave?
[17:35:15] (Private)To CANTERXX: threating ?

[17:35:19] (Global)Ashtaka: haooy new year EM maruko
[17:35:21] (Private)To CANTERXX: I was asking him if he called me Kid
[17:35:30] (Private)From CANTERXX: so?
[17:35:36] (Private)From CANTERXX: what is gona happen if he calls?

[17:35:39] (Global)Hell_BesT: Hello Maruko
[17:35:45] (Global)Ashtaka: happy new year
[17:35:49] (Global)Tweeeety: @soofi, take one to know one
[17:35:56] (Global)Ptah: Omg , Maruko on, Happy new year EM :P

[17:35:58] (Private)To CANTERXX: who said something was gonna happen ?
[17:36:06] (Global)Lujza_hun: Happy New Year
[17:36:08] (Private)From CANTERXX: being bossy dont make you more than you are kid
[17:36:11] (Private)From CANTERXX: learn that

[17:36:16] (Global)SooFi: !! ?
[17:36:27] (Private)From CANTERXX: you are just a person like everyone who is behind computer playing game for fun
[17:36:29] (Global)Integrity: Happy New Year Maruko <333
[17:36:43] (Private)From CANTERXX: and guess what?
[17:37:02] (Private)To CANTERXX: what ?
[17:37:05] (Private)From CANTERXX: there is 321321 private sw like that sw
[17:37:22] (Private)From CANTERXX: which is 140 cap
[17:37:33] (Private)From CANTERXX: so people prefer to play this one
[17:37:35] (Private)To CANTERXX: feel free to leave
[17:37:38] (Private)From CANTERXX: chosing this sw
[17:37:41] (Private)To CANTERXX: you are acting up
[17:37:47] (Private)To CANTERXX: I asked simple question to him
[17:37:49] (Private)To CANTERXX: not even to you
[17:37:51] (Private)To CANTERXX: orr
[17:37:55] (Private)From CANTERXX: bla bla
[17:37:56] (Private)To CANTERXX: You are another char of him

Old   #2735

I am sick of those actual Kids who calls someone a Kid just because he is actually a kid. Can't even play in peace T_T
Old   #2736

elite*gold: 50
its a stable server long-term , i appreciate it
keep going demon
Old   #2737

elite*gold: 98
Roadmap updated:

Thanks
1 User

Tags
cap140, demonroad, free, private, silkroad