Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Titanium SRO !!! D11 PvP Server [BEST]

Discussion on Titanium SRO !!! D11 PvP Server [BEST] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/12/2012, 14:31   #151

elite*gold: 0
We Still Got Damin Haters Can You Just **** Off We Don't Wanna See Haters In Our Thread
Damin ***** _I_
Old 07/12/2012, 16:24   #152

not hatin... just telling the truth and if you run a server and you can't handle the negative points you shouldn't make the sv... we just making people aware of the fact that people from the server team are corrupt towards their friends or country-mates.. and there are no proofs of that, but there are enough facts to suspect the corruption in this server so stop whining and get some *****.. this is what you get when you play unfair, your own fault <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 16:31   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledlollol View Post
We Still Got Damin Haters Can You Just **** Off We Don't Wanna See Haters In Our Thread
Damin ***** _I_
I lold so hard at your moronish style of typing so funny seeing you add capital letter on all words
Sadly i know you will reply me but im sure my level is up to yours.
I love u and stop staying with my _|_ in ur mouth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 16:33   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerox1337 View Post
I lold so hard at your moronish style of typing so funny seeing you add capital letter on all words
brrrrrr what happend to that boy
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:31   #155

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by polsie View Post
not hatin... just telling the truth and if you run a server and you can't handle the negative points you shouldn't make the sv... we just making people aware of the fact that people from the server team are corrupt towards their friends or country-mates.. and there are no proofs of that, but there are enough facts to suspect the corruption in this server so stop whining and get some *****.. this is what you get when you play unfair, your own fault <3
i get in now! u are just a dog! poor you! waiting for phoenix to get on-line and be GM ? sorry, i dont speak doggy language
Old 07/12/2012, 18:37   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosminel View Post
i get in now! u are just a dog! poor you! waiting for phoenix to get on-line and be GM ? sorry, i dont speak doggy language
lol? what's that for answer? i dont want to be GM anywhere so.. and whats with that doggy language?

your answer was pure bullshit, if you answer, answer on the things i talk about.. this was weak haha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 18:44   #157

Quote:
Seriously? you aint even old shocker who people used to know you totally changed all that because you joined a fail server and you can't accept the fact that its **** corruption server get lost dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledlollol View Post
Damin ***** _I_
Stop wasting your time on epvp and go take some english lessons you really need it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 19:11   #158

As I can see I have to agree with most of the people on this thread, after 15 minutes in PvP, one guy already used 5+ zerks in a few minutes. And there is a big number of players with egyptian items with high plusses and all of them don't speak really understandable English. Doesn't look really fair to me, I'm out and think twice before you join here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 19:18   #159

elite*gold: 15
I dont give a **** about what u think! i am tired of this! you can say whatever you want! g luck! i had enough!

[QUOTE=DavidValk;17649018]Seriously? you aint even old shocker who people used to know you totally changed all that because you joined a fail server and you can't accept the fact that its **** corruption server get lost dude.

and who are you?
Old 07/12/2012, 19:22   #160

[quote=kosminel;17649718]I dont give a **** about what u think! i am tired of this! you can say whatever you want! g luck! i had enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidValk View Post
Seriously? you aint even old shocker who people used to know you totally changed all that because you joined a fail server and you can't accept the fact that its **** corruption server get lost dude.

and who are you?
im someone who used to be your friend in every private server but not anymore bye. and good luck in your ''fail'' server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 19:23   #161

Quote:
I dont give a **** about what u think! i am tired of this! you can say whatever you want! g luck! i had enough!
what a great admin, or whatever you are.. freakin out when someone is giving his opinion. if you cant handle all this pressure, quit the server lol, its not worth it for getting depressed
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 19:36   #162

Quote:
Shocker you are going too far with that "doggy languange" we just said our opinions and you started to rage like a ****** overthere.
I see u got the nerve of egyptions.
Anyway change the name of the topic title [BEST] is not for titanium.
Thanx
Old 07/12/2012, 19:49   #163

I played in that server 2 days ..And all i saw just corrupted and Unfair GMs ..every egy guy with +15 nova or egy +11 +12 and egy boys have zerk pots from nowhere all they say is just (ivy quest) what ever think before you join that server ''Im not hatin im just saying the truth''
Old 07/12/2012, 20:18   #164

this is a server advertising thread...if u want to fight do this in private....zerkscrolls are still from ivy and there is no corruption...some people are playing since 1 month so there is no problem if they have +15 already because u can farm tons of elix(botting is allowed and 1mob 1elix)...some1 made his egy a 2h +14 but destroyed to +15...itīs all about luck and nobody gets free items..
Old 07/12/2012, 20:22   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka12345 View Post
this is a server advertising thread...if u want to fight do this in private
who is fighting? we are just sharing our experience from this server with people who might want to join this server. the admin is the one starting to get angry, which gives us another expierence about this server, so actually we do what we are supposed to do here
Closed Thread