Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question of the moment [ ZieOn-Online ] .. ! ^^

Discussion on Question of the moment [ ZieOn-Online ] .. ! ^^ within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/23/2011, 21:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Becouse they are on the same level as turkish people are ( Anoying )

72,5% of the egy `s are anoying and 99% of turks
maybe u r right but 72.5% of egy players will make the rest 27.5% to no play ? iam egy silkroad player and dpn't remmber that any1 told me that iam anoying

Notice: u heared about game called vindictus ? this game server allowed at us/canda only and another server for euro and 1 for chnina
here at egy we playing at the euro server and the us too and don't ask how that is not kinda rude ( but its abit yes ) it was a bet between me and friend to play this game and he won the bet check that game to be sure from my words ^^
Old 11/23/2011, 22:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
omg need site in english :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZieOn-Online ~ PvP Server ~ LFT
12/05/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 17 Replies
Hello Guys ~ | i don't know where i could post this topic so i did it here we are starting a new server .. we looking for team we need 1 media pk2 editor and 1 know how to deal with MYSQL Errors ~ it's kinda alot right now but we doin our best
[ZieOn-Online] Tell Us What You Want To See On Our Server !
11/24/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Hello Mates, well we have Done alot on server till now we still looking for Database Editor and some stuff like that, but till now we have done alot .. so, we need to hear ur voice we want to do something for u not for us |~ it least we to be best pvp server ~|
Zieon-Online Looking For Team
11/19/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 16 Replies
hello guys .. ~ } we looking for team like media.pk2 editor and some one know how to add D12 to Database and to media.pk2 also to npc with full blue ... ^^ ofc if you help us u will be GM there some rules
Zieon Online
11/19/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Hello , we have to open new pvp server with 12d skills and weapons , we searching for someone professional at server DataBase , he will got GM account at game , to make High Server , who know how to work on DataBase add me on , and need pk2 editor , add on the same e-mail , ty :)