Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond sro, corruption about, VaeVictis

Discussion on Diamond sro, corruption about, VaeVictis within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond sro, corruption about, VaeVictis

Well , im VaeVictis,
This is my apologize to all who i made fell like theyr not getting fair treatment.
Well as u all know , i got banned from team tonight "due to curruption" .

I JUST WANNA MAKE MY NAME CLEAN BY THIS TREAD,

Who ever takes globals and some small things like elixirs... bla bla into corruption feel free to call me corupted,

This is how i found out im banned.

3-4 ppl pm me with this . ( skype , email , fb )

[11/2/2011 11:34:20 PM] ********: u there?
[11/2/2011 11:34:31 PM] ********:

1h after this is get this email.

Little B

1:30 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Your banned due to corruption.
I have seen your logs.
The items you made will be removed.

If u have 1 gram of brain u will find it out ,
many ppl know me from other private servers , especialy diamond , many gms.
They can tell u what im like,

Want to keep my name clean and apologize to any1 i put in unpleasant situation.

Regards, Vae
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2011, 03:02   #2

+1 ...
not corrupted :X...
foghis sux
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2011, 03:14   #3

Quote:
Diamond cares, we never give out items, fair play is back!
Just goes to show no matter how much you want something there's always a risk. I'm not one to tell tails but this isn't the first case concerning diamond and corruption or any other server. I don't blame Xsense at all, you cant control people completely.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2011, 08:58   #4

Renegade? ... facepalm
Old 11/03/2011, 14:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedheaddk View Post
Just goes to show no matter how much you want something there's always a risk. I'm not one to tell tails but this isn't the first case concerning diamond and corruption or any other server. I don't blame Xsense at all, you cant control people completely.
I dont wanna comment on this one , dont wanna make any1 look bad... When he sees this he will know what im talking about.
Old 11/03/2011, 14:07   #6

/close
Old 11/04/2011, 19:45   #7

hmm...a nice guy...answering to every help that people needs...sadly cuz that hapened...

KingOfGodS/TaurusWING here ^_^''
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2011, 22:13   #8

gtfo corrupters, GM is not a position for kids, noobs, and some random people who wanna have powers and be cool.

diamond admins are really professional, they are not joking.
sadly this "small elixirs giveaway" is not a corruption for some GM's..... There will be always some small "something" for their friends.

I like diamond team for this.

Quote:
Your banned due to corruption.
I have seen your logs.
The items you made will be removed.
pro team, or maybe they did it only to make other players wrong that their server isn't corrupted at all..... who knows?

I dont know if u was a corrupter or not, but diamond staff are cool because they wasn't playing with you asking and other ****, they just banned you and thats all. +1 for them.
probably all those people thanking got some sh1ts from him.

and probably if not those logs, you would say that you are clean, never gave anything to anyone, and would never do this horribly bad thing.... as every GM......
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2011, 22:23   #9

Those who banned u probably corrupted too hahaha..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2011, 12:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobek61 View Post
diamond admins are really professional, they are not joking.
i dunno about that ,they were professional at the first but later xsense started to not showing up ingame anymore, he doesnt even talk with his team or inform them about any update or so..... well mostly i blame him for everything that happen and will happen in future ,he isnt same like he was at the beggining as i said and many people already left cuz of that,he didnt even support us how he did before ,anyway that was one of the best server but as we all know money change people...

btw please dont find yourself insulted with this text ,im just saying what really is..