Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paradise Need People!!!!

Discussion on Paradise Need People!!!! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paradise Need People!!!!

Hello everyone!
Today i want to tell you about Paradise serwer
It's great serwer with great GM. He makes lots of events,i mean interesting events. We've got there a cool rates so you can easy lvl ups,and play with team.On this server you will never have problem with gold,for start you get 10m gold and devil spirit!! On the serwer is very fabulous atmosphere and silks are cheap!!
Some of benefits on this server:
= Servers EASY - few people.
- Exp solo can beat a high level. the PARTY as a team to find a zapierdziela massacre.
- There is no lag at all
-Everything works fine, I found no bugs to
- Apparently from what the guy talked, he did chinesse chara Jangan and could not go out, or is it just as it has, or has just Bug
- 80% of people of Polish GAME, there are 3 guild I've seen so far
Powered Fortnes-Warr (which for Bloodysro-Roose no)
-CTF is not checked, the guy said the guild from the game a long time already today and not see something that showed
-Skills all working, Farmić not need
-Virtually everything that the ******-DW without lag and with only a small amount of players, but is probably daltego the server just started and promoted no one.
mail-item, but whether it works in August to buy, do not know.
- For people who want to check builds, play fast on pvp etc, SERVER POLECAM.
- A large flight, every 2 mob elixiry fly. drops as
-are unique, long live
SO GENERALLY WE NEED PEOPLE PLS COME TO US SERVER WILL SEE WHAT IS TRUE SILKROAD GAME IN TEMA PLS
HERE IS THE WEBSITE OF SERWER:
Old 10/23/2011, 10:02   #2

please please please please come me serwlar ?
Old 10/23/2011, 10:07   #3

you sw ?
Old 10/23/2011, 10:55   #4

server made by pure ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 11:04   #5

Translate eng+polish=masacre
Old 10/23/2011, 11:21   #6

my serwlar good come oqe or ban

It's the worst server ever gm is scamming you from silks, you donated before wipes and after wipes he gives only 80% of silks you donated for... WORST SERVER EVER DONT GO THERE. CHARGEBACK FOR SURE
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/23/2011, 12:07   #7

worst **** ever
Old 10/23/2011, 12:28   #8

Fail server. No one would join after wipe
Old 10/23/2011, 12:34   #9

i dont think so its a fail i think its tha best better gameplay better gms better events there arent endless grinds its tha best private sro i have ever seen also i havent lived any problem about getting silk...

Chakarow from Paradise sro
Old 10/23/2011, 12:40   #10

Great english ! ;d Polish=translate=English ;d
Old 10/23/2011, 17:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexiz View Post
Great english ! ;d Polish=translate=English ;d
at least he is trying to post in english not in turkish or german...
Old 10/23/2011, 18:34   #12

One of most progressive servers, try it out.
Old 10/23/2011, 18:41   #13

As a mater of fact it is a very good server just had a couple of bad times that have now passed, and that will not be repeated. So don't think that anything these guys are saying is true because this server has a lot of potential and is very good already as it is.
Old 10/23/2011, 18:55   #14

O'RLY?

Ok, as i see there are a few haters in this Post, so as a proud Paradise player, I need to rescue the reputation of the server.

First of all, Yes there was a wipe, 3 wipes to be honest. Does anyone know why were there wipes? I didn't think so. The old GM had every password to the server, and after he was "fired" he continued to harass the server. Gave away free silks, free nova items, etc. As Ashanti [main admin] didn't know who accepted he needed to wipe the database. Now there are new hosts and Small [old GM] doesn't have anything, so he can't interfere with the server.

The other thing is Ashanti promised a few things, like better events, alchemy rate fix, etc. Well guess what! After 3 days he already made the Alchemy work. Need proof? Well here you go:

I didn't use Advanced elixirs, and I don't have Lucky avatar. Oh, and I'm not the only one.

Oh did I forgot to mention there is a 20x on Jobs? That means 20x more gold from Jobbing.

Now to the silk. I really don't know what are you talking about, but my friend bought 1500silk before wipe and now he got back 1500?!!?!?! How does that work!?

Well i think I made my point. Without Small, Paradise will shine again. Try it out and find out for yourself. Hope to see you guys in-game.

P.S. HATERZ BE HATIN'!

-XaNtHe...
Old 10/23/2011, 19:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoro View Post
Ok, as i see there are a few haters in this Post, so as a proud Paradise player, I need to rescue the reputation of the server.

First of all, Yes there was a wipe, 3 wipes to be honest. Does anyone know why were there wipes? I didn't think so. The old GM had every password to the server, and after he was "fired" he continued to harass the server. Gave away free silks, free nova items, etc. As Ashanti [main admin] didn't know who accepted he needed to wipe the database. Now there are new hosts and Small [old GM] doesn't have anything, so he can't interfere with the server.

The other thing is Ashanti promised a few things, like better events, alchemy rate fix, etc. Well guess what! After 3 days he already made the Alchemy work. Need proof? Well here you go:

I didn't use Advanced elixirs, and I don't have Lucky avatar. Oh, and I'm not the only one.

Now to the silk. I really don't know what are you talking about, but my friend bought 1500silk before wipe and now he got back 1500?!!?!?! How does that work!?

Well i think I made my point. Without Small, Paradise will shine again. Try it out and find out for yourself. Hope to see you guys in-game.

P.S. HATERZ BE HATIN'!

-XaNtHe...
I am really glad you think so, but you are wrong
I didn't have any passwords of anybody, to be true.
I wasn't "fired", I left that shit on my own will...

Admin could have traced every single item I gave away, he even saw me giving the items away.

And the best thing of all, I can still give the items/silks away, so a new wipe coming up in some time?
Closed Thread