Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Paradise Silkroad] - REBORN!

Discussion on [Paradise Silkroad] - REBORN! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/22/2011, 01:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
OMG u did a wipe again. No more for this noob server. Stop wasting u r time, 5x wipe and only promisses.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2011, 01:10   #32

Ok, thanks it works now
Old 10/22/2011, 01:10   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4xy781wu View Post
OMG u did a wipe again. No more for this noob server. Stop wasting u r time, 5x wipe and only promisses.
Only promises.. ha. I did what i had to do.. people made the mistake themselves not me.. so hell yeah.. enjoy the outcome.. anyways no more hackers on our servers - no wipes.
Old 10/22/2011, 01:11   #34

You should've added some more items for starters, something that really is helpfull. You owe the players that.
Old 10/22/2011, 01:50   #35

Stop ******** about the whipes, it wasnt his fault.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 10:23   #36

Online?
Old 10/22/2011, 11:47   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Stop ******** about the whipes, it wasnt his fault.
Obviously it's his fault, if he had secured the server from the start he wouldn't of had to do 5 wipes.

There are much better servers out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 12:22   #38

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus View Post
VPS? u mad bro? o.O

who said someone's going to do any wipes anymore?

Ok root ..Anyway choice a better team and start a game .good luck
Old 10/22/2011, 19:03   #39

Quote:
Our service is online game - we're offering people to donate us and receive ingame items "silks" as a reward, which means we're using paypal IPN system which automatically adds the silks after the payment is done. In case this user has lost his silks, we can refund them back (+ some bonus silk). But our terms of service () clearly says that the user agrees with no chargebacks.
This is for the people who has done any kind of chargebacks.
Old 10/23/2011, 03:38   #40

Ripped Off

Quote:
This is for the people who has done any kind of chargebacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkyz1
whats up with the server?.....shell i do a charge back and find another server to play in or are you trying to get paradise up and running? thanks.
you can do chargeback, but you can be sure that whenever server will be opened you wont be able to get silks anymore + you wont be able to play aswell (means ipban)

Thief....you keep the money then $24.00 USD + $15.00 USD

Hell_Sro don't do wipes (owners responsibility) and they care about the players in the server

GL to the players that play in paradise you'll need it.

VOMIT
Old 10/23/2011, 04:28   #41

Quote:
Only promises.. ha. I did what i had to do.. people made the mistake themselves not me.. so hell yeah.. enjoy the outcome.. anyways no more hackers on our servers - no wipes.
Hackers? Really? There are no hacks for Silkroad nor there will ever be.
You maybe mean people who were "gifted" with nova from an ex GM? That can be tracked. Well,guess you were lazy. Blame it on "hackers" who doesn't exist in silkroad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Stop bitching about the whipes, it wasnt his fault.
Of course you don't have to bitch as you gonna get 110 FF nova+12 char anyway.
Just a one question... what is the taste of Miki's shit? I guess you know it very well and uh,I am having strange feeling you're an expert of this one. I mean,you're eating it so much when you're doing all the asscrawling stuff so I guess you know how does it taste,don't you?

And uhh,well,the only words that just got on my mind after reading latest pages are:

Code:
WELCOME TO THE SCAMMER'S PARADISE! WE'LL GET YOU SCAMMED OFF OF YOUR MONEY IN NO TIME!
Old 10/23/2011, 08:25   #42

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneeru View Post
Hackers? Really? There are no hacks for Silkroad nor there will ever be.
You maybe mean people who were "gifted" with nova from an ex GM? That can be tracked. Well,guess you were lazy. Blame it on "hackers" who doesn't exist in silkroad.

Of course you don't have to bitch as you gonna get 110 FF nova+12 char anyway.
Just a one question... what is the taste of Miki's shit? I guess you know it very well and uh,I am having strange feeling you're an expert of this one. I mean,you're eating it so much when you're doing all the asscrawling stuff so I guess you know how does it taste,don't you?

And uhh,well,the only words that just got on my mind after reading latest pages are:

Code:
WELCOME TO THE SCAMMER'S PARADISE! WE'LL GET YOU SCAMMED OFF OF YOUR MONEY IN NO TIME!
I have around 100 people who can say you the opposite. The fact that some people has complications isn't my fault - everyone received the stuff they paid (donated) for back. My terms of service clearly says that we're not refunding the money since it's being paid to hosts ASAP the money is enuf to get for them. Right now my paypal is gone on negative balance due to chargeback guys, that's sad, but i will deal with it. And yet again - dragneeru, if you don't have anything REAL TO SAY- STOP THE FUCK ADVERTISING YOUR SERVER IN MY THREAD! THIS IS MY THREAD - MAKE YOUR OWN ONE AND ADVERT YOUR SHIT THERE. or you're just curios that my server's going more well than yours?

P.S. I FUCKING REPEAT OVER AGAIN AND 9999999999999999999999x more times again - I'm NOT GOING TO DO ANY FUCKING WIPE ANYMORE WE'RE RUNNING PERFECTLY AND WE WILL REMAIN JUST LIKE THAT - I SPENT ALL THIS DOWNTIME TIME 24/7 WORKING ON TO SOLVE EVERY OF THIS PROBLEMS WHICH CAUSED US TO DO WIPES. I DO CARE ABOUT MY PLAYERS MORE THAN MOST OF YOU COULD ACTUALLY IMAGINE AND THE PEOPLE WHO REMAIN PLAYING ON PARADISE LOVES IT AS IT IS - IF SOMEONE DONT LIKE ANYTHING JUST GTFO I DIDNT PUSH YOU TO DONATE, PLAY OR WHATEVER YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT HERE ! the end.
Haters gonna hate.

#REQUEST CLEAN FROM TROLLS.
Old 10/23/2011, 08:47   #43

U should fix honor rank, because it doesnt work
Old 10/23/2011, 12:11   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanKKis View Post
U should fix honor rank, because it doesnt work
i'll look into it mostlikely the schedules not set properly - should be fixed on next restart.

FORUMS ARE UP!
Old 10/28/2011, 17:50   #45

Quote:
I have around 100 people who can say you the opposite. The fact that some people has complications isn't my fault - everyone received the stuff they paid (donated) for back. My terms of service clearly says that we're not refunding the money since it's being paid to hosts ASAP the money is enuf to get for them. Right now my paypal is gone on negative balance due to chargeback guys, that's sad, but i will deal with it. And yet again - dragneeru, if you don't have anything REAL TO SAY- STOP THE **** ADVERTISING YOUR SERVER IN MY THREAD! THIS IS MY THREAD - MAKE YOUR OWN ONE AND ADVERT YOUR **** THERE. or you're just curios that my server's going more well than yours?

P.S. I ******* REPEAT OVER AGAIN AND 9999999999999999999999x more times again - I'm NOT GOING TO DO ANY ******* WIPE ANYMORE WE'RE RUNNING PERFECTLY AND WE WILL REMAIN JUST LIKE THAT - I SPENT ALL THIS DOWNTIME TIME 24/7 WORKING ON TO SOLVE EVERY OF THIS PROBLEMS WHICH CAUSED US TO DO WIPES. I DO CARE ABOUT MY PLAYERS MORE THAN MOST OF YOU COULD ACTUALLY IMAGINE AND THE PEOPLE WHO REMAIN PLAYING ON PARADISE LOVES IT AS IT IS - IF SOMEONE DONT LIKE ANYTHING JUST GTFO I DIDNT PUSH YOU TO DONATE, PLAY OR WHATEVER YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT HERE ! the end.
Haters gonna hate.

#REQUEST CLEAN FROM TROLLS.
rageman , you are not peacefull guy. Gameplay won't be peacefull either then.
Thanks
1 User