Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scions Play Silkroad – Quality, Support & True Gameplay - How to!

Discussion on Scions Play Silkroad – Quality, Support & True Gameplay - How to! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/16/2011, 09:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lietuviksas View Post
I really liked the introduction of the server, so i guess ill join it. But will the created chars be deleted after beta?
Old 10/16/2011, 12:51   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
I really liked the introduction of the server, so i guess ill join it. But will the created chars be deleted after beta?
It's because of my pro English writing skills which he has ripped from my thread since he saw it too be good and he cannot speak English well himself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2011, 16:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
It's because of my pro English writing skills which he has ripped from my thread since he saw it too be good and he cannot speak English well himself.
Dude, whats your problem? firs i didnt ripped anything from you. Second, i wrote it by my own. You dont know anything about me, but pulling all this **** as i can see is the only thing you do good. Dont have nothing against you, but some respect for others should be good from your side.

Peace.
Old 10/16/2011, 19:54   #19

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Dude, whats your problem? firs i didnt ripped anything from you. Second, i wrote it by my own. You dont know anything about me, but pulling all this **** as i can see is the only thing you do good. Dont have nothing against you, but some respect for others should be good from your side.

Peace.

vs

Old 10/16/2011, 23:04   #20

Quote:

Peace.
You should be banned alone for being the biggest moron on the forum, who has obviously copied something and has tried to change it a bit, so it doesn't look like it, but won't admit it, admitting it will be less worse than denying it.
Old 10/17/2011, 02:09   #21

Received Thanks: 1,583
So what if he copied and changed a little.... People do it everyday in life its called paraphrasing.
Old 10/17/2011, 02:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
So what if he copied and changed a little.... People do it everyday in life its called paraphrasing.
There is a complete difference to what he is doing and what paraphrasing is. You paraphrase if you are refering to something. He is NOT refering to the original text. He is re-using it for his own use. Research the meaning of that.

He has copied key sentences and phrases which are easily identifiable. Even the 3 main strives of our project.
Old 10/17/2011, 02:40   #23

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
There is a complete difference to what he is doing and what paraphrasing is. You paraphrase if you are refering to something. He is NOT refering to the original text. He is re-using it for his own use. Research the meaning of that.

He has copied key sentences and phrases which are easily identifiable. Even the 3 main strives of our project.
Hey what's wrong with your server is there "hardware failure" and you lost all your files as you've done in your emu ?
Old 10/17/2011, 05:11   #24

WOOOW , i love PVP server but that server make me wanna come !
so ..
i COME ******* :P
Old 10/17/2011, 10:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
Hey what's wrong with your server is there "hardware failure" and you lost all your files as you've done in your emu ?
Lost all our files? Don't think your a know it all, cause there are people who know more than you, stop trying to act like the smart guy around these forums. The issue was a problem with the DNS and link to domain provider, get your facts straight.
Old 10/17/2011, 11:31   #26

Quote:
Lost all our files? Don't think your a know it all, cause there are people who know more than you, stop trying to act like the smart guy around these forums. The issue was a problem with the DNS and link to domain provider, get your facts straight.
i'm talking about your old emu and i don't act smart you're the one who is trying to prove that "whole" community are retards and you're the intelligent
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2011, 11:57   #27

Quote:
i'm talking about your old emu and i don't act smart you're the one who is trying to prove that "whole" community are retards and you're the intelligent
We stopped work on the emulator as it required too much time in such a project to get anywhere near good standard, sure we could of added loads of stuff *****-nilly and quickly. Best emulator there has been scale wise when it was open.

Well that is somewhat true, since most here can't speak English properly or run Windows cause they can't be arsed to learn it and want other people to do everything for them. You don't need me to proove that one.
Old 10/17/2011, 13:57   #28

Quote:
We stopped work on the emulator as it required too much time in such a project to get anywhere near good standard, sure we could of added loads of stuff *****-nilly and quickly. Best emulator there has been scale wise when it was open.

Well that is somewhat true, since most here can't speak English properly or run Windows cause they can't be arsed to learn it and want other people to do everything for them. You don't need me to proove that one.
you're talking bullcrap if i can get your old posts but i'm posting this via mobile you said that you had "financial problems" and there were hardware failure and you / your team couldn't save the emu so you've lost it and yea i'm sure your lovely zelos will lose it's popularity asap
Old 10/17/2011, 14:04   #29

Quote:
you're talking bullcrap if i can get your old posts but i'm posting this via mobile you said that you had "financial problems" and there were hardware failure and you / your team couldn't save the emu so you've lost it and yea i'm sure your lovely zelos will lose it's popularity asap
We didn't have finacial problems, we just lost our server hosting sponsership that was all and we didn't want to renew project as it required too much time putting into it. There was no hardware failure. One reason we probably bought in was the amount of time we put in, to what we were getting out of it.

Maybe your mixing it up with something else.

Leave the forum like you said you would, like I am, this forum has no benefit whatsoever, benefit is something similar to chimps dancing in their own faeces.
Old 10/17/2011, 15:06   #30

Quote:
We didn't have finacial problems, we just lost our server hosting sponsership that was all and we didn't want to renew project as it required too much time putting into it. There was no hardware failure. One reason we probably bought in was the amount of time we put in, to what we were getting out of it.

Maybe your mixing it up with something else.

Leave the forum like you said you would, like I am, this forum has no benefit whatsoever, benefit is something similar to chimps dancing in their own faeces.
I think its jealousy, that some of us have chosen scion, instead of zelos. Maybe i ripped something again???
Closed Thread