Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Private Servers] Show your char, drops and unique Kills !

Discussion on [Private Servers] Show your char, drops and unique Kills ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2012, 11:12   #2251

elite*gold: 0
@Divinity Pvp server !

Old 01/24/2012, 11:29   #2252

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoom View Post
50/50...as i think there is no bot? so no life 24/7 online. then you insult others "shut up no lifer"...even if im wrong(if there is bot for this **** game sro-r) post it here kthxbb
Dafuq? I love how people suddenly see words which aren't there in the first place. When exactly did he say he wasn't botting? sorry I can't see it tbh.
Old 01/24/2012, 13:43   #2253

Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Dafuq? I love how people suddenly see words which aren't there in the first place. When exactly did he say he wasn't botting? sorry I can't see it tbh.
welcome to epvp, you post a screen, jelly peeps flame you
Old 01/24/2012, 15:48   #2254

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post
yup thats why i got 50/50 active peeps, hotan fw, and strongest uni, cuz they left. Thanks =3
Logic strikes again.
Sure are a good guild, but not strongest union and strongest guild. you know the reason itself.... And you also said before post with screens only you don't do it either now but anyways idc XD

OT:

First day sro-r

Later he also said look no botters.... ( first day >.> )

And now ? 99% botters ^_^ good job joymax!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2012, 15:58   #2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Sure are a good guild, but not strongest union and strongest guild. you know the reason itself.... And you also said before post with screens only you don't do it either now but anyways idc XD
read it 5times, still makes no sense.

Old 01/24/2012, 16:14   #2256

''Sure are a good guild, but not strongest union and strongest guild. you know the reason itself.... And you also said before post with screens only you don't do it either now but anyways idc XD''

Can't read that ? Sure are a good guild is a response to your thing WE ARE THE BEST! thingie Sure ''you'' are a good guild forgot you only who cares XD

The rest if you can't read that you need to think about following english classes on school again ^_^

Gz on 93 btw 1 more lvl and you're the highest on the server ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2012, 17:14   #2257

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
There is only 1 reason why n00bsquad took hotan fw. Brutality master is in jail for insulting gm's. Otherwise they would kick your *** just with 1 party^^
Btw, should I count how many players left n00bsquad? Me, Outlaw, Chief, Softy, Drakusx, Yoshik, Evil_Cat, Deefjam, Amnezia, Nadia, Marves and maaaaaaaaaaaaaany more... guess you forgot when your guild was writing globals "omq men anasta fvll steel mempers omq"
Old 01/24/2012, 17:36   #2258

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
There is only 1 reason why n00bsquad took hotan fw. Brutality master is in jail for insulting gm's. Otherwise they would kick your *** just with 1 party^^
Btw, should I count how many players left n00bsquad? Me, Outlaw, Chief, Softy, Drakusx, Yoshik, Evil_Cat, Deefjam, Amnezia, Nadia, Marves and maaaaaaaaaaaaaany more... guess you forgot when your guild was writing globals "omq men anasta fvll steel mempers omq"
Because you couldn't get your own members, so you told them some lies and they believed you, so they left. But idc about the past, I care about the present and the future. right now we got hotan fortress and probably strongest union on server.
Old 01/24/2012, 17:38   #2259

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Jail? Thee f**k?
Old 01/24/2012, 18:23   #2260

Quote:
Because you couldn't get your own members, so you told them some lies and they believed you, so they left. But idc about the past, I care about the present and the future. right now we got hotan fortress and probably strongest union on server.
Did I lie? They've seen what guild was like... leader insulting everybody cuz we lost ht fw.. .dafuq brah?
Old 01/24/2012, 18:44   #2261

Quote:
...i said "i think there is no bot?" so "Dafuq?"

my care cup is still empty about ur strongest guild and ht fortress...moderators should delete every post w/o screen and post with screens from sro-r. post it here when sro-r files will be relased. (cant post any screen, removed sro from my pc.) some people take this game too seriously
Old 01/24/2012, 18:58   #2262

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoom View Post
some people take this game too seriously
first and last good thing you ever said.

Quote:
"omq men anasta fvll steel mempers omq"
you try so hard to get attention by showing your jellousy on a troll forum, that you still forget its internet not real life.

The real reason why you tryhard[trying to mask the fail]:

Your guild

Mine.

Its the last reply you get from me on this subject. Dont try so hard as long as you have no chance to succes. When life gives you drama, you make dramonade.
Endofstory
Old 01/24/2012, 19:07   #2263

Problema ? Rev6 updates slow on the first place, Second of all check our new guild, also we started like 3 weeks later. Anyways idc about being the best guild tbh i'm fine with my guild now, however you only care about being the best, and soon when you lose HT again you will rage on a few players again since Brutality isn't able to attack now and you know also Focus can't attack since PfN got banned, and Nasty ( brutality leader ) is in jail for let's say 40h more ?

When brutality leader is unbanned you will go back to you're old beloved JG fort ^_~

But anyways HOW DAFUQ ON EPVP CARES ? NOBODY BECAUSE THIS IS P-SRO SECTION ^_^

OT :

Lamest damage ever for rogue !! XD

Lamest damage ever for rogue !! XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2012, 19:36   #2264

Wow. Wat do we compare? A guild which exist since beginning of the server with guild which has max 2weeks? Anyway... lvl doesn't matter. Just look at globals of your guild members. 9 for 10 globals - insulting other guilds/players^^
Old 01/24/2012, 19:46   #2265

WTF , is that a thread to discuss what happening on sro-r ? LAME

OT : remember guys ? :OLDSCHOOL:

Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread