Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's talk - Private servers 2020

Discussion on Let's talk - Private servers 2020 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/12/2020, 04:29   #46

elite*gold: 0
im new in this community but i started playing sro when i was 12
i just want to return old memories of sro but what i see in this community is there is no space for new players to join guild all good guilds is Reserved by old players
also the badest thing in sro right now is stronge player became more stronger by taking uniques, events, etc and weak players became more weaker.

i wanted to open server but i dont have time right to manage it so here is what i was going to do

My Suggestions :
Items that do not effect too much on player status only For silk like avatar, pets, etc
Exp not hard and not easy i think 30x is good
Item puls hard / drop rate / No stones shop
Also make it hard to reach last tier of items
use some of outcome from server to update and develop it by adding new avatars / maps / events

Sorry for my bad english
i hope this Suggestions be useful
Good Luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2020, 13:15   #47

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
I'm convinced that 90% of the people who say they want a better server that isn't an overedited rainbow puke wouldn't be playing EliteSRO if it came back in the original settings when it was 100 cap.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/12/2020, 13:35   #48

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
gold & silk server based i have created it before old school system but i still using the 4x coins i put them in npc the way you can get this coin only with normal gold explain coin Price
Gold Coin: 1'000'000'000
Silver Coin: 500'000'000
Iron Coin: 250'000'000
Bronze coin: 125'000'000

you can get the normal gold from trade jobbing

i would say that a best system only gold & silk server based as you said
You don't even need those 4 coins, just give the gold value. Scarcity is prolly the best way. You can set 10k to be worth 10bill by making gold harder to obtain. Ta-da
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/12/2020, 16:33   #49

I've been playing SRO since 2005, I was 11 and right now, 15 years after, people have other responsibilities.

I've searched the Advertising section every week, trying to find a good PVP server, but unfortunately, there's none. I tried out Adrenaline or whatever it was called and it actually had good numbers, but people only pvp'd with zerk and other bullcrap.

Anyway onto my point, now that I'm older, I'm not going to waste time on a 10~30x 100/110/120 cap server, there's really no point with the state of the scene. I'm sure this is the same scenario for other people that have played for 10 plus years.
All I wanted was just a normal PVP server, where EVERYONE had the same items/stats/whatever and you could just hop on and have some fun PVPing in DW South, have some random events (not that automated bullshit that exists), jobwars, etc.
Old 08/13/2020, 02:14   #50

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post
I've been playing SRO since 2005, I was 11 and right now, 15 years after, people have other responsibilities.

I've searched the Advertising section every week, trying to find a good PVP server, but unfortunately, there's none. I tried out Adrenaline or whatever it was called and it actually had good numbers, but people only pvp'd with zerk and other bullcrap.

Anyway onto my point, now that I'm older, I'm not going to waste time on a 10~30x 100/110/120 cap server, there's really no point with the state of the scene. I'm sure this is the same scenario for other people that have played for 10 plus years.
All I wanted was just a normal PVP server, where EVERYONE had the same items/stats/whatever and you could just hop on and have some fun PVPing in DW South, have some random events (not that automated bullshit that exists), jobwars, etc.
That's not good business for anyone if all you want is a server with 0 activity outside of pvping, I wouldn't even host a server like that on my PC at home since it runs 24/7 anyway.
Old 08/13/2020, 05:38   #51

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post

There aren't many PVP servers anymore because, as I said previously, SRO is a business nowadays, not a recreational project for admins.

Anyways, this thread is more focused towards PvE servers and their systems.

PVP Servers don't really have overwhelming issues like PvE ones do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2020, 19:01   #52

I've played sro for 6-7 years from 2007 till 2014. Recently came back a week ago and planned to play isro but that's just pure pay2play now so I gave up at this point.

Then started to check out psro servers. Gosh, there were only 1 promising server (where I saw ur signature directing to this thread) legend sro 80 cap. The rest is overedited, cap 999, cashgrab servers.

I think the main problem as ppl discussed is the community/the ppl who open server from week to week for a few bucks.

Also I would like to see a good server with decent people behind this project but it won't last long. There should be done way more than just that.

First of all there should be a private server union of silkroad, what would supervise the private servers which join to them.
Ofcourse it wouldn't be for free(and that would also prevent those who just want money from the server). But the union would provide support/help to the server owners(I dont think every server owner can solve every problem so a bigger community could help eachother if a problem occurs).
If only 5 servers would join to that thing but that 5 servers would last 1 year+ that would worth it.
If someone would like to join that union should prove that he has payed for the server, security, show the staff members and so on, so there wouldn't be corruption etc.
If someone's server would be a verified union member it would be a brand that its actually not a bad thing, that there is work/time behind this server with trustworthy ppl.
The "Union" would verify that the server is not a cash garb server.
This way ppl who wanna play on GOOD servers could join actually good servers with stable staff behind them.
I dont even know if there are currently long term servers right now but for example they could be the corner stones of this thing. And their future servers could be verified already.
Obv it wouldn't be mandatory to join this thing but if this union could build up trust in the community, maybe there would be "revolution" in silkroad private servers.

Also the elitepvpers thread should be rewamped. Because even if this is a terribly hard to find a good server still ppl come to this forum to find private servers. But if there would be a brand what has the promise of that the server wont die in 2 weeks ppl would actually play it imo.

Until every1 can open a server without control and supervising there won't ever be a good community.

That's just my thoughts after I saw your post and yeah I would be up for a good server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 00:09   #53

at the begining iam agree with your point about trash private server
secondly i will waiting for u server
i suggest for u make pve server with system like aweaken system and make materials from some dungeons and new fgw
and best of luck for u bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 00:30   #54

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Johny View Post
at the begining iam agree with your point about trash private server
secondly i will waiting for u server
i suggest for u make pve server with system like aweaken system and make materials from some dungeons and new fgw
and best of luck for u bro
Hey,

First of all, thanks for the feedback. Could you please maybe expand more on what exactly you mean by the awakening system. I was thinking of that already - Just want to get more ideas on it from other people.

Thanks.
Old 08/14/2020, 03:59   #55

I'm a newb player (been playing SRO for 10 years) and have been on the same Pserver for 7years ( yeah that **** is still open after 7 years )

The server consists of the reborn system, not the reborn system where you get multiple skill trees, but the reborn system where you get more Stat Points, our community is small(around 100-150 daily), a lot of countries are banned there, Egypt, Turkey, etc etc...

I keep myself occupied because I find dumb **** to do in the game, started last year to make every quest available in the client (per e.g).

But I do not lie, its boring playing in the server because there's nothing new to do. I speak sometimes with admin&Dev about adding new things and other things and drama is always about players not wanting for it to become harder and actually having to play, I know so many people who dont even play the game, they just download a new server log the bot on and let it do everything.
The players themselves dont want to 'play' for things. They prefer donated 10-20€ and get some minimal items enough to allow them to be strong.

I'm sorry for going out on a whim, just wanted to share my experience with the SRO state of 2020
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 04:15   #56

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by devillolipop View Post
I'm a newb player (been playing SRO for 10 years) and have been on the same Pserver for 7years ( yeah that **** is still open after 7 years )

The server consists of the reborn system, not the reborn system where you get multiple skill trees, but the reborn system where you get more Stat Points, our community is small(around 100-150 daily), a lot of countries are banned there, Egypt, Turkey, etc etc...

I keep myself occupied because I find dumb **** to do in the game, started last year to make every quest available in the client (per e.g).

But I do not lie, its boring playing in the server because there's nothing new to do. I speak sometimes with admin&Dev about adding new things and other things and drama is always about players not wanting for it to become harder and actually having to play, I know so many people who dont even play the game, they just download a new server log the bot on and let it do everything.
The players themselves dont want to 'play' for things. They prefer donated 10-20€ and get some minimal items enough to allow them to be strong.

I'm sorry for going out on a whim, just wanted to share my experience with the SRO state of 2020
Appriciate the feedback - Got a cool idea from it. Will see if we can do something about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 06:11   #57

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
There aren't many PVP servers anymore
There is, and maybe a better quality than you even expect. But they're just not under sights.
Old 08/14/2020, 07:41   #58

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocka_xD View Post
I've played sro for 6-7 years from 2007 till 2014. Recently came back a week ago and planned to play isro but that's just pure pay2play now so I gave up at this point.

Then started to check out psro servers. Gosh, there were only 1 promising server (where I saw ur signature directing to this thread) legend sro 80 cap. The rest is overedited, cap 999, cashgrab servers.

I think the main problem as ppl discussed is the community/the ppl who open server from week to week for a few bucks.

Also I would like to see a good server with decent people behind this project but it won't last long. There should be done way more than just that.

First of all there should be a private server union of silkroad, what would supervise the private servers which join to them.
Ofcourse it wouldn't be for free(and that would also prevent those who just want money from the server). But the union would provide support/help to the server owners(I dont think every server owner can solve every problem so a bigger community could help eachother if a problem occurs).
If only 5 servers would join to that thing but that 5 servers would last 1 year+ that would worth it.
If someone would like to join that union should prove that he has payed for the server, security, show the staff members and so on, so there wouldn't be corruption etc.
If someone's server would be a verified union member it would be a brand that its actually not a bad thing, that there is work/time behind this server with trustworthy ppl.
The "Union" would verify that the server is not a cash garb server.
This way ppl who wanna play on GOOD servers could join actually good servers with stable staff behind them.
I dont even know if there are currently long term servers right now but for example they could be the corner stones of this thing. And their future servers could be verified already.
Obv it wouldn't be mandatory to join this thing but if this union could build up trust in the community, maybe there would be "revolution" in silkroad private servers.

Also the elitepvpers thread should be rewamped. Because even if this is a terribly hard to find a good server still ppl come to this forum to find private servers. But if there would be a brand what has the promise of that the server wont die in 2 weeks ppl would actually play it imo.

Until every1 can open a server without control and supervising there won't ever be a good community.

That's just my thoughts after I saw your post and yeah I would be up for a good server.
I very much agree with you i mentioned this back on 2016 when even servers weren't half as bad as they are today.

There should be a way for the community to know whether this "server" that they want to try is made by people who know what they are doing or not and a proper rating system for each thread because most of the players are just players who played SRO in the past and feeling like they want to get back in the game they don't know who is a good known server creator and who is not, Who is a good dev and who is not which most of the time ends up with these players losing their time and their money to a server who shuts down in a couple of weeks to creators and devs who uses this to make quick cash its very sad to witness these things happening which killing the commnuity and the game itself little by little because we don't provide the means to make them able to choose a proper server.

Nowadays it would cost any server creator somewhere around $25 to make a cool looking professional thread, Players understandably look at it and say "Looks cool I will play this server" and behind this cool looking professional thread a huge pile of shit that ends up shoved into the players faces.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2020, 12:59   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Appriciate the feedback - Got a cool idea from it. Will see if we can do something about it
sorry for going on again...

A idea I gave also was that the dev should disable unions and reduce the players of a guild, the default is 50 but if you lower the max capacity of a guild, than there cant be any ' big guilds', something that I see and know that helps a lot, is making the reports public, most servers (functional ones) have forums, have a report section, have player publicly report others there, have your server rules in public and make it a focus that players should know about it to play on said server, this also allows players to see if admin is corrupt or not, because all will see if he takes care of his ' friends' or not
Old 08/14/2020, 14:10   #60

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
There is, and maybe a better quality than you even expect. But they're just not under sights.
The only high-quality active one that I know of is your server; Adrenaline.