Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BSObj Plugin: DBTable Loading Failed: _REFSKILL(exception catched)

Discussion on BSObj Plugin: DBTable Loading Failed: _REFSKILL(exception catched) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

English:

Hey Guys,

I am new in the Silkroad Privat Server World and i wanna test to set an own Privat Server. I followed much Tutorials, but now i get all time the same error...

I can open all Machines without any Errors or crashs, but when i open ShardManager and GameServer, I get all time this Popup Error and the GameServer don't load...

I checked the Database and changed it many times... No result...

I hope someone can help me...

In other Threads i found this Error too, but no one answered on this post...

I use the Clean vSRO v.1.188 Server Files and Client

Thank you!

German:

Hi Leute,

versuche seit ein par Tagen meinen eigenen Server hochzufahren. Das hat bisher auch ganz gut funktioniert.
Ich schaffe es alle Maschinen, bis auf den Shard Manager und den GameServer ohne Probleme hochzufahren.
Nur sobald ich den ShardManager oder den GameServer hochfahre kriege ich folgenden fehler im Pop-up fenster:

Ich habe jetzt schon echt viel gesucht und versucht das Problem zu lösen, aber konnte dazu nicht wirklich was finden.

Ich habe die Datenbank ebenfalls schon oft gewechselt, bzw Zeile für Zeile gecheckt, aber ich finde den Fehler nicht..

Vielleicht kann mir hier ja wer helfen.

Ich benutze die Clean vSRO 1.188 Server Files und vSRO v.1.188 SRO Client.

Old 11/05/2019, 17:44   #2

schreib ma discord

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2019, 19:00   #3

elite*gold: 15
I know this is kinda hard to understand for a beginner, but it's a simple error, since you're using the clean files, no edits have been made yet.

so this means either your table isn't created successfully or you're using a database that's incompatible with your gameserver, so to solve this, either try another database for the shard one or truncate your entire skilldata table and re-install it using a clean trusted database, or drop the table and re-create it using another database as a reference.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2019, 21:43   #4

Allready fixed

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2020, 14:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybtek View Post
Allready fixed
Hey, I have the same error among a few other database errors like this. It has been suggested to use another database file for the shard which I don't have another one. Can you tell me what the fix was?

Thanks
Old 04/22/2020, 15:03   #6

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,962
Quote:
Allready fixed
Quote:
schreib ma discord
Vape#7168
Since it is a forum, it would be helpful if you or the thread creator could at least write what it was about, so that others could also benefit from it.

Old 04/22/2020, 23:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Since it is a forum, it would be helpful if you or the thread creator could at least write what it was about, so that others could also benefit from it.

Agreed, cause I faced this same error and didn't know how to fix it! (still don't know)

People told me to use another database but I couln't get it working anyway...

« Remove Game Guard Help! | console »