Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Flaws & Improvement] of PServers | Let’s make PSro great again!

Discussion on [Flaws & Improvement] of PServers | Let’s make PSro great again! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/14/2019, 02:38   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
I don't think the situation is going to change at all as actually its nothing more to be done. Most (not all ) of the servers right now are almost play2win , it could even require you months to achieve something but this is not what controls the people anymore , right now its all about the hype you are doing for you server , you succeeded with that ? then its good ,but if you didn't then you are screwed if you invested alot in your server even if you had really good features and a stable server.

Donations can be kept in a limited base which with it you won't be able to achieve any gamebreaking accomplishments but why are people just asking for it to be removed ? Does that even make any sense ?. Also didn't the people behind those servers work on it and spent time doing that ? , You don't wake up and find your server just done and ready to be announced to the public. You shouldn't forget that people opening those servers are just normal people not big companies with a lot of money , so i don't think its a bad thing to have a virtual currency in the game that people can get by donating, but as I just said with limited to no effect on the main gameplay.

The situation is weird , people are asking for a non bot server where they can enjoy silkroad and bla bla , but yea go look to the Non bot servers [Sorry for mentioning servers names] , Origin how many players do they have , 30 ? NGE which is supposed to be a party - activity based server how many players do they have , 4 ?. Maybe those servers are what everything should be but its not what the community wants. Want to ask me which servers are successful then ? , then sadly let me tell you its only the weird servers out there. DemonRoad , 7 years and still online , no HWID and shit , real admin assistants and EMs doing daily events and walking around with the people, bots all around the server and people still donates and having fun with a simple system. Pure SRO , sadly to say that the owner of that server can't be even compared to any of the SRO developers around here but look his server have been online for over 5 years and a lot of people are inside there daily and still donating , its features ? , similar to demonroad as there is no HWID limits , bots allowed and so on. Personally used to play 2 years ago in a server called Falcon and before it Necro (they had the same owners and alot of SRO drama) , guess what ? , those two servers managed to stay from 2013 to 2017 and still they had those basic systems with no HWID , no custom events , GMs GAs and EMs and yeah just basically what I said before about other servers. On the other hand look at Celestius with its great features and so on , 3 weeks (1 week with like 30 players ) ,, Pyrite 2~3 weeks ,, ArkSolid 2~3 weeks, Dymer 1 week , Spectre 3 weeks , Pearl 2 weeks , only lately Electus and Ruby could keep a 3~7 months server.

Personally I can't identify the problem because its just way too hard to make everyone satisfied. But I think with the players jumping from servers every two days and developers opening new servers every couple of days too then its not going to get fixed.
This'd look like a negative comment to anyone, but in fact it means a lot to me. You said you can't identify the problem, but you actually did. The problem in your perspective is the difficulty of making everyone satisfied. You needn't apologize for mentioning server names, this is not in the advertisement section, and thanks for spending time writing this comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
You're so sweet
Well, you probably think this thread is useless and that I'm being optimistic or something, but let's see how it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCroN00b View Post
Silk scrolls should be gone,they exchanged gold value...everyone can have gold but not all of them silk scrolls just donators! thats make huge advantage... They buy those dumb sox boxes with silk scrolls at start and non donator cant...so they gonna have a full sos set/wep at start...basically it makes it pay2win!

Thats the reason why so many people leave servers!

1. Remove silk scrolls! (gold should be only value and it should be hard,but left silk items tradable)

2.Remove sox boxes, Make it as it should be with hard drop rate! (THEY SUCK! thats pay2win its hard to get them and when you get 1 you wont get shit! Uniques drops them most of the time but guess who gets them? whola donators who bought every single box on the server!,you cant even get party if you are not donator...)

3.Other edits on most of the servers are okay,i personally dont like those sox edits and glows but its not a big deal...

4. Ip/pc limit 2-3 is just enough!

5. 1 way to make P-servers great again would be deleting all epvp silkroad posts! and then just approve few nice servers with lets say 3 servers with 3 random caps.

That's just my thinking nothing personal: D
Did you read what I wrote in the thread about silk scrolls? They help non-donators more than they help donators, but let's say they're an actual issue and that we removed them, donators will just sell a lot of silk items for gold, tadaa! It didn't solve anything.

Sox crates = RNG, which means it's based on luck, you can open 100 crates and get nothing, someone else can open 1 and get an item, needless to say that they work in favor of busy people who have a limited time to offer aka the oldest generation of players who are mostly married and have work now.

I usually go for HWID Limit 2 IP Limit 4.

Disabling the freedom of advertisement doesn't work in favor of this forum, ElitePvPers is not a silkroad-based forum, if it were; only accepting nicely-done servers would have been awesome, I do agree with you.

If you think I'm wrong, I'm always open for debates.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2019, 06:57   #17

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Let it ******* die already, jesus christ.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2019, 12:16   #18
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Let it ******* die already, jesus christ.
what's wrong for wanting to keep a game alive?

Even if some people no longer enjoy it, others are willing to keep on playing and have some time with friends

The community may seems to have this mentality, but not everyone is in SRO for the money. Some people formed their friends here and they want to keep the game alive in order to keep enjoying with the people the care
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2019, 12:17   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
This'd look like a negative comment to anyone, but in fact it means a lot to me. You said you can't identify the problem, but you actually did. The problem in your perspective is the difficulty of making everyone satisfied. You needn't apologize for mentioning server names, this is not in the advertisement section, and thanks for spending time writing this comment!

Well, you probably think this thread is useless and that I'm being optimistic or something, but let's see how it works out.

Did you read what I wrote in the thread about silk scrolls? They help non-donators more than they help donators, but let's say they're an actual issue and that we removed them, donators will just sell a lot of silk items for gold, tadaa! It didn't solve anything.

Sox crates = RNG, which means it's based on luck, you can open 100 crates and get nothing, someone else can open 1 and get an item, needless to say that they work in favor of busy people who have a limited time to offer aka the oldest generation of players who are mostly married and have work now.

I usually go for HWID Limit 2 IP Limit 4.

Disabling the freedom of advertisement doesn't work in favor of this forum, ElitePvPers is not a silkroad-based forum, if it were; only accepting nicely-done servers would have been awesome, I do agree with you.

If you think I'm wrong, I'm always open for debates.
Well they can sell silk items,it was like that before... but GOLD should be only value.
Yeah sox boxes are pure luck,its hard to get them and as i said when you get one you prob wont get nothing...Thas why old system should be back but with hard rates like there was on ecsro fembria or even isro rates.

Yeah but that wont happend :S
Old 02/14/2019, 13:19   #20

Quote:
Well they can sell silk items,it was like that before... but GOLD should be only value.
Yeah sox boxes are pure luck,its hard to get them and as i said when you get one you prob wont get nothing...Thas why old system should be back but with hard rates like there was on ecsro fembria or even isro rates.

Yeah but that wont happend :S
But think about it, selling silk items for gold means non-donators won't have any way of obtaining silk items, only by donating or working a lot for gold, silk will be cheap in the first week, but after people start trading, silk will be expensive as heck, maybe even 100 silk = 600m~1B, that'd be a more Pay2Win scenario.

As for crates/boxes, whether they're hard to get or not depends on the server's rates, not every server has the same rates, right?
Old 02/14/2019, 17:41   #21

Quote:
But think about it, selling silk items for gold means non-donators won't have any way of obtaining silk items, only by donating or working a lot for gold, silk will be cheap in the first week, but after people start trading, silk will be expensive as heck, maybe even 100 silk = 600m~1B, that'd be a more Pay2Win scenario.

As for crates/boxes, whether they're hard to get or not depends on the server's rates, not every server has the same rates, right?
Sox crates is a nice idea but they need to be untradable. Also immortals should be obtainable from npc for some currency lets say gold + job points and immos from IM should be very expensive. This way you have non donators opening boxes instead of selling them and if they're active they can also make their + high cause of immortals gained by activities, meanwhile donators will still play for sox items and pay more for immos. Also doing quests for elixirs also untradable from some new dungeon and not overused boring hwt trash
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2019, 20:13   #22

Quote:

Well there is a way to make some silk items for gold,just to make gold value over silk...Anyway i dont like silk scrolls and a lot of my friends,somone who is making a server should try to start without silk scrolls and see how dose server runs without it...and as said gold over everything...

You are right about that! i saw one server with a nice way to obtain sox and crates you dont have to donate to get them,also you can do it solo in many ways and thats nice! but also there are most of the servers where is hard rate and its clearly pay2win.
I think old system was perfect,but with damn hard rates so no1 wont be full sox in 5 days...
All those silkroad servers are overedited and they do not looks like silkroad anymore to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Sox crates is a nice idea but they need to be untradable. Also immortals should be obtainable from npc for some currency lets say gold + job points and immos from IM should be very expensive. This way you have non donators opening boxes instead of selling them and if they're active they can also make their + high cause of immortals gained by activities, meanwhile donators will still play for sox items and pay more for immos. Also doing quests for elixirs also untradable from some new dungeon and not overused boring hwt trash
Yep make them untradable good idea!it will kill donators,also end game items should be hard to get.
Old 02/15/2019, 20:33   #23

Quote:
I’ve initiated this thread because I haven’t been a player for so long, which resulted in me viewing things from a perspective that’s different to your own.
I would suggest that you play as a player once in a while.
People got different opinions, that leads to confusion and at the same time you won't be able discover much than playing the game itself.
Logically, for example, if someone suggested that you must replace Demon Shaitan with Devil Shaitan, it won't be as much clear as it will seem to you unless you know what that "suggestion" lacks or dive into it.
Players didn't invent the silk scrolls, the developers did.. The more they invent, the more it will attract the players, with that said, it gives a huge hint about how should Private Servers work.
It's not about stability/maintenance/innovation or long-term.
It's about how the game should be, everything you'll develop will be analyzed carefully and if it's not interesting they will simply dislike it and leave like the game never existed even if the features is based on players' opinions.
They don't know how the developments work and implementing the feature/suggestion, is harder than it seems sometimes.
Old 02/16/2019, 09:05   #24

Some of my thoughts:

The main problem of almost all servers are
  • reward-for-kill (just search in any random thread for the key word "kill" -- it's shocking.
  • catching up problem (caused due to reward-for-kill and end gear that in majority of servers is too hard to get).

I never understand why people want end gear to be "hard to gain"? To have a few players with huge equipment advantage? I often experienced that monkey players need equipment advantage to win in pvp. It's totally wrong. If players can get gear quite easily they are more motivated and in PvP skill and luck gets more decisive.

I was discussing these problems .

Another thing I don't like is when server owners completely change the game (flashy wings, tons of sox types with strange names, new masteries etc.). Silkroad itself offers nice features (Battle Arena, Survival Arena, dungeons) which are there already and just need to be improved a little.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2019, 11:16   #25

Quote:
Well there is a way to make some silk items for gold,just to make gold value over silk...Anyway i dont like silk scrolls and a lot of my friends,somone who is making a server should try to start without silk scrolls and see how dose server runs without it...and as said gold over everything...

You are right about that! i saw one server with a nice way to obtain sox and crates you dont have to donate to get them,also you can do it solo in many ways and thats nice! but also there are most of the servers where is hard rate and its clearly pay2win.
I think old system was perfect,but with damn hard rates so no1 wont be full sox in 5 days...
All those silkroad servers are overedited and they do not looks like silkroad anymore to me.

Yep make them untradable good idea!it will kill donators,also end game items should be hard to get.
Adding silk items for gold isn't a big deal and we always do that, I also stated that I've tried making a server with no silk scrolls, everyone was spamming for them, especially people who donate the least, I won't mention countries to avoid people viewing it as an offensive statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incendlary View Post
I would suggest that you play as a player once in a while.
People got different opinions, that leads to confusion and at the same time you won't be able discover much than playing the game itself.
Logically, for example, if someone suggested that you must replace Demon Shaitan with Devil Shaitan, it won't be as much clear as it will seem to you unless you know what that "suggestion" lacks or dive into it.
Players didn't invent the silk scrolls, the developers did.. The more they invent, the more it will attract the players, with that said, it gives a huge hint about how should Private Servers work.
It's not about stability/maintenance/innovation or long-term.
It's about how the game should be, everything you'll develop will be analyzed carefully and if it's not interesting they will simply dislike it and leave like the game never existed even if the features is based on players' opinions.
They don't know how the developments work and implementing the feature/suggestion, is harder than it seems sometimes.
It's not about who invented what, you never know. Maybe silk scrolls were a player's suggestion, that means us developers didn't invent it, we simply implemented it, which means the player is the inventor of this idea. But you're right, I'm currently playing a server, let's see how it goes. An extra thing I'd like to say is that stability matters more than you think, people would choose a non-edited stable server that has opened before and proven itself over a new server that has a shitload of innovative features, I've seen quite a lot of examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
Some of my thoughts:

The main problem of almost all servers are
  • reward-for-kill (just search in any random thread for the key word "kill" -- it's shocking.
  • catching up problem (caused due to reward-for-kill and end gear that in majority of servers is too hard to get).

I never understand why people want end gear to be "hard to gain"? To have a few players with huge equipment advantage? I often experienced that monkey players need equipment advantage to win in pvp. It's totally wrong. If players can get gear quite easily they are more motivated and in PvP skill and luck gets more decisive.

I was discussing these problems .

Another thing I don't like is when server owners completely change the game (flashy wings, tons of sox types with strange names, new masteries etc.). Silkroad itself offers nice features (Battle Arena, Survival Arena, dungeons) which are there already and just need to be improved a little.
Reward for kill is mainstream, but in 2019 it's a mandatory thing, a nice thing would be keeping it, while adding the same rewards to different activities after the first weeks~month. That way people who like reward for kill will have it, and newcomers won't have a problem catching up.
Making gears fast to earn will result in the server being way too easy, which removes the competitive part that Silkroad generally offers.
Old 02/16/2019, 13:45   #26

Quote:
Adding silk items for gold isn't a big deal and we always do that, I also stated that I've tried making a server with no silk scrolls, everyone was spamming for them, especially people who donate the least, I won't mention countries to avoid people viewing it as an offensive statement.

Well you know what kind of community this is,some gonna cry for silk scrolls somone wont that gose for everything-

It's not about who invented what, you never know. Maybe silk scrolls were a player's suggestion, that means us developers didn't invent it, we simply implemented it, which means the player is the inventor of this idea. But you're right, I'm currently playing a server, let's see how it goes. An extra thing I'd like to say is that stability matters more than you think, people would choose a non-edited stable server that has opened before and proven itself over a new server that has a shitload of innovative features, I've seen quite a lot of examples.

Reward for kill is mainstream, but in 2019 it's a mandatory thing, a nice thing would be keeping it, while adding the same rewards to different activities after the first weeks~month. That way people who like reward for kill will have it, and newcomers won't have a problem catching up.
Making gears fast to earn will result in the server being way too easy, which removes the competitive part that Silkroad generally offers.
I would like to see more events like,ali-baba and all kind of events that org silkroad had with nice reweards like avatars 2-3 random avatars,devil spirits and other usefull staff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2019, 19:01   #27

Quote:
I would like to see more events like,ali-baba and all kind of events that org silkroad had with nice reweards like avatars 2-3 random avatars,devil spirits and other usefull staff.
Yeah, I already got an idea for that.
Old 02/17/2019, 21:01   #28

Well, i will expose part of my plan to create a new longtherm server:

1 - Using isro-r files.

2 - Change chinese skill tree.
Many people don't like the new chinese tree, and yes it limits the possibility to create various kind of builds like on the past, mainly STR Force. My plan is to break the current "Force" into separate masteries (Fire, Cold and Lightning). And, the current Recovery mastery, must be changed to "Force" and some non-sense skills must be removed (HP and MP Orbits and Holy Group Recovery). For a 130cap server, for example, cap mastery can be: 520 for CHN and 260 for EU. (Yes, 4 full masteries for chn). No one never made this before on a csro server, i think it should be interesting to test and implement.

3 - Both Chinese and European Race will get new content and balanced stuff
Increase attack power for Dual Axe and Harp skills, and add new skills are just small examples. I got a plan to make even rogue/wizard build playable for pvp, but without make overpowered. Every union of builds in game will get different special effects and skills.

4 - Enable gold and itens back to drop from lv1-70 monsters.

5 - Delete token coin systems and free sos "quests" until degree8.

6 - Improving PVE: Change the overall quest system.
The Sro-R Quest system for lv1-70 is extremelly linear and boring, there isn't hard and different quests, but the rewards are nice with good ammount of EXP and SP. Old quest system is much better with tons of variety of different quests like Cerberus, Ivy, Goria and etc. My suggestion is: Could be nice re-write the whole quest system with many kind of quests, giving decent exp/sp and different itens. Who remembers Cry of Peace, Tiger Violence, and another dmg reward scrolls? Things we can do: We could enable the old quest system; disable the current one and delete outposts from map;
Implement new quests on game and etc. Iam sure that is worth trying.

7 - Improving Hunting Experience: Creation of a new class of monster.
To make the hunting less boring than simple keep killing general, champions, and sometimes giant monsters, we can add more 2 classes for monsters:
Strong: This is the same monster summoned by pandora boxes and monster scrolls, but this time, with spawn rate on map similar as Giant monster. We can make a strong for each kind of monster lv40+.
Master: This is the innovation - Its very similar as "unique" class, and every area of game should have 1 or 2 masters. Example: Golden Plain area can have 2 spawns of a Lv5 Master monster.
Whats the Appearance: We can take any monster for game, change color, edit HP, name and its done, just a simple content recycling. Each Master monster respawns in 30-40minutes, and has extra rates for Seal of Star and Moon itens.

8 - The final Third job system
Many people hates the new job system and we all know why. My idea simple consists about fusing the new job, and the old job system, and change some ways to obtain craft materials like stones, tickets and runes. Instead of level up job by only killing or by quests, its more fun get high good ammount of job exp by trades and stealing from the old job system. Maybe its possible to reactivate the old job system mechanics on isro-r.

9 - Time spent for level up
Whats the time u guys think is the ideal to seize every level without get bored? I was thinking about:
Lv 1 -> 100: 1 month
Lv 101 -> 110: 1 week
Lv 111 -> 120: 2 weeks
Lv 121 -> 130: 3 weeks
*This is for WITHOUT premium itens and WITHOUT botting.

But WHY isro-r files? Isnt better and simple make this on vsro?
Using Recent isro-r files is the only way to balance eu and chin races properly, since every chinese skills, equipments and weapons are edited, and don't need add a "Balance Buff for Increase and Absorb Damage".
This client also got a lot of updated things and functions that other files haven't. These files have a big potential and with smart edits, this will bring a new experience on silkroad scene.

I developed some ideas along these years of sro, and sent some of these suggestions, with more detailed info, to some big private servers programmers or owners, but most of them just think about money, some don't like isro-r files cuz is "less profitable", others just don't care, others think that this game can't ressurect, also never received feedback or a decent answer from some people that i sent. But i made this for personal satisfaction, because after play many games and after 12 years, i still love this fvking game, yeah xD.

Major part of private servers today only thinks about end game content, we know that silkroad its not only PVP and FTW. The journey is what really cares. But, this is just 5% of iceberg tip that i wanted to say. Still have many and many things to say about what i think about every detail on the game, big or small. I believe that we can get the key for sucess working in every small detail.

But its just my opinion, of course, and thanks for reading
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2019, 01:36   #29

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
what's wrong for wanting to keep a game alive?

Even if some people no longer enjoy it, others are willing to keep on playing and have some time with friends

The community may seems to have this mentality, but not everyone is in SRO for the money. Some people formed their friends here and they want to keep the game alive in order to keep enjoying with the people the care
This **** stopped being "fun" the moment servers with the biggest editing **** won.It's that simple.This is nothing but an editing fiesta.Are you really gonna tell me that people will jump on a server that has the exact same specs that it did back in 2013/2014 just with some minor quality-of-life tweaks and not all of this over-edited bullshit that you see nowadays? You're absolutely delusional if that's what you think.

Anyway I can't be bothered to go on explaining further as to why this is just a clown fiesta, repeated it too much over the years.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2019, 14:00   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by __GranT__ View Post
Well, i will expose part of my plan to create a new longtherm server:

1 - Using isro-r files.

2 - Change chinese skill tree.
Many people don't like the new chinese tree, and yes it limits the possibility to create various kind of builds like on the past, mainly STR Force. My plan is to break the current "Force" into separate masteries (Fire, Cold and Lightning). And, the current Recovery mastery, must be changed to "Force" and some non-sense skills must be removed (HP and MP Orbits and Holy Group Recovery). For a 130cap server, for example, cap mastery can be: 520 for CHN and 260 for EU. (Yes, 4 full masteries for chn). No one never made this before on a csro server, i think it should be interesting to test and implement.

3 - Both Chinese and European Race will get new content and balanced stuff
Increase attack power for Dual Axe and Harp skills, and add new skills are just small examples. I got a plan to make even rogue/wizard build playable for pvp, but without make overpowered. Every union of builds in game will get different special effects and skills.

4 - Enable gold and itens back to drop from lv1-70 monsters.

5 - Delete token coin systems and free sos "quests" until degree8.

6 - Improving PVE: Change the overall quest system.
The Sro-R Quest system for lv1-70 is extremelly linear and boring, there isn't hard and different quests, but the rewards are nice with good ammount of EXP and SP. Old quest system is much better with tons of variety of different quests like Cerberus, Ivy, Goria and etc. My suggestion is: Could be nice re-write the whole quest system with many kind of quests, giving decent exp/sp and different itens. Who remembers Cry of Peace, Tiger Violence, and another dmg reward scrolls? Things we can do: We could enable the old quest system; disable the current one and delete outposts from map;
Implement new quests on game and etc. Iam sure that is worth trying.

7 - Improving Hunting Experience: Creation of a new class of monster.
To make the hunting less boring than simple keep killing general, champions, and sometimes giant monsters, we can add more 2 classes for monsters:
Strong: This is the same monster summoned by pandora boxes and monster scrolls, but this time, with spawn rate on map similar as Giant monster. We can make a strong for each kind of monster lv40+.
Master: This is the innovation - Its very similar as "unique" class, and every area of game should have 1 or 2 masters. Example: Golden Plain area can have 2 spawns of a Lv5 Master monster.
Whats the Appearance: We can take any monster for game, change color, edit HP, name and its done, just a simple content recycling. Each Master monster respawns in 30-40minutes, and has extra rates for Seal of Star and Moon itens.

8 - The final Third job system
Many people hates the new job system and we all know why. My idea simple consists about fusing the new job, and the old job system, and change some ways to obtain craft materials like stones, tickets and runes. Instead of level up job by only killing or by quests, its more fun get high good ammount of job exp by trades and stealing from the old job system. Maybe its possible to reactivate the old job system mechanics on isro-r.

9 - Time spent for level up
Whats the time u guys think is the ideal to seize every level without get bored? I was thinking about:
Lv 1 -> 100: 1 month
Lv 101 -> 110: 1 week
Lv 111 -> 120: 2 weeks
Lv 121 -> 130: 3 weeks
*This is for WITHOUT premium itens and WITHOUT botting.

But WHY isro-r files? Isnt better and simple make this on vsro?
Using Recent isro-r files is the only way to balance eu and chin races properly, since every chinese skills, equipments and weapons are edited, and don't need add a "Balance Buff for Increase and Absorb Damage".
This client also got a lot of updated things and functions that other files haven't. These files have a big potential and with smart edits, this will bring a new experience on silkroad scene.

I developed some ideas along these years of sro, and sent some of these suggestions, with more detailed info, to some big private servers programmers or owners, but most of them just think about money, some don't like isro-r files cuz is "less profitable", others just don't care, others think that this game can't ressurect, also never received feedback or a decent answer from some people that i sent. But i made this for personal satisfaction, because after play many games and after 12 years, i still love this fvking game, yeah xD.

Major part of private servers today only thinks about end game content, we know that silkroad its not only PVP and FTW. The journey is what really cares. But, this is just 5% of iceberg tip that i wanted to say. Still have many and many things to say about what i think about every detail on the game, big or small. I believe that we can get the key for sucess working in every small detail.

But its just my opinion, of course, and thanks for reading
I like this change about adding 2 class of monsters also change of lvling,this one is old and boring and this need something new,old way was nice but hiting 100 110 xxxxx times killed everything.
Thanks
1 User