Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO: spitze online [REVIEW]

Discussion on SRO: spitze online [REVIEW] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO: spitze online [REVIEW]

Hello everyone.
This is gonna be my first P-Server review and I hope you like it.
I had this idea already a long time in mind, just to make it easier for you to choose a server to play on. Please understand that all I gonna write is my personal opinion.

Spitze Online

1.) The Adverticement
The post actualy looked good to me, and was giving me fast all the informations I needed and wanted to understand the system and the server.

The logo with the „Lich King“ sword looks a bit like they used paint to cut it out but at the end who ares if the server is good.

2.) Website
I was already annoyed that the was musik playing in the background. That was maybe cool when MySpace was a thing. Beside that the animation when you switch pages is annoying and just takes time away.

3.)Server
Well there is nothing happening realy much until you get lv. 100 ofc. And because its an endgame system they should set the exp a bit higher. But I'm not so sure if this might be the solution because the server got some issues running smooth. Many other players were also complaining about the lag. The ms was going up and down to max 35k, that makes it basicly not enjoyable or playable. The lags also made me stop playing the game and i couldnt reach any endgame to tell you more about it.

4.)Staff
What I've seen so far is that sometimes the GM writes a notice like „Server will be restarted in 1 minute.“ Which then happens immediatly. Or a notice i was enjoying much is „We'll fix something“. Something is good but the community just dont know anything. And FB wasnt helping either.

Supporter... They are active but also normal player just with [Supporter] in front of thier name. Which also s**ks because if you want to text them you need to write the name down in the chat.
Also other players might think that those will give thier guild members or friends extra stuff in game to get faster better. You should seperate those accounts. „If you want me write (email) when need you support“ This is a global you might read from one of the supporter. This is a pserver but you want to run a business to make money, so be a bit more professional please.

5.)Donation
I didn't make any donation at this points, because I wanted to see how it goes as a player which wont donate. Usualy i like to test it to see how fast it works etc...

Result

At the moment I would not recommand the server for anything else then the community.
If you are looking for an adventure and good sro, this is not the place to find it.
3/10 Points

Again this is my personal opinion, you might not agree with me or some points I made. All I want to do is share the expierence I made.
Please also excuse me if I made mistakes writing this, but English is not my first language.
Give me feedback and please let me know if you made the same experience.

Kind regards
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/28/2018, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
if I wanted to see reviews about pservers I'd suggest to admins to create a newspaper section for psro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2018, 20:20   #3

I think you should post this on their page, really.
Old 03/01/2018, 09:41   #4

that is cool I hope we see more reviews or making a new section for pserver reviews
Old 03/01/2018, 10:02   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashBag View Post
that is cool I hope we see more reviews or making a new section for pserver reviews
It would've been useful maybe a few years ago, but not now. The amount of private servers nowadays are much lower and less quality than they once were.
Old 03/01/2018, 15:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
It would've been useful maybe a few years ago, but not now. The amount of private servers nowadays are much lower and less quality than they once were.
Years ago we didn't had much choice of pserver. These days they are coming fast and some are also going fast. But by making the review or more in future maybe we can filter the pool of server and make it easier for people to decide where to play.

But i respect your statement and glad you gave your opinion too.'

#edit: Beside this criticims might help some creators to do better.

Kind regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2018, 19:03   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashBag View Post
Creating a separate section for it is not really necessary, the user can always post his/her positive/negative feedback ''as long as it doesn't break the rules'' at the user's advertisement thread.

People sometimes use an offensive language towards the owners specifically, even as a player you have the whole advertisement section to pick your desired project or the one that fits your own requirements to play on. You don't have to insult anyone if you're planning to leave and that's why we have the report system, so honestly a new section for it is not really required.
Old 03/06/2018, 19:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Creating a separate section for it is not really necessary, the user can always post his/her positive/negative feedback ''as long as it doesn't break the rules'' at the user's advertisement thread.

People sometimes use an offensive language towards the owners specifically, even as a player you have the whole advertisement section to pick your desired project or the one that fits your own requirements to play on. You don't have to insult anyone if you're planning to leave and that's why we have the report system, so honestly a new section for it is not really required.
but if there was a section for it players will simply open and check and pick the best for them but if we did like you said there will be a problem with the adv post and the feedback and adv user use bump etc won't be good for them to post our feedback and making their post go down am I right ?
Old 03/06/2018, 21:36   #9

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Nope, it was just an overall image.
the thread itself on advertisement thread is meant for general discussions related to the said private project (negative/positive feedback included), a whole separated section for it is not necessary while you can just post comment there. However if you believe it should be added in every section you can always suggest it .

For now let's not change the purpose of this topic and keep it clean, I'll leave this thread open since it doesn't break any of the section rules nor advertising any project .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2018, 00:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Nope, it was just an overall image.
the thread itself on advertisement thread is meant for general discussions related to the said private project (negative/positive feedback included), a whole separated section for it is not necessary while you can just post comment there. However if you believe it should be added in every section you can always suggest it .

For now let's not change the purpose of this topic and keep it clean, I'll leave this thread open since it doesn't break any of the section rules nor advertising any project .
Thank you and I appreciate it.
Old 03/07/2018, 12:32   #11

elite*gold: 16
Spitze Patch Notes
- Moon weapons can be only arcived by collecting cards from forgotten world
- you can now find the forgotten world in the npc that located in dw near the guild manager. you can buy it for gold
- In order to get Som Set You must collect the following [SpitzePoint,SpitzeJewal]
- In order to get Som Accessories You must collect the following [SpitzeJewal]
- Make dropp items low too
- Remove dropp items 90 From +95 monster
- increased Mobs spawn/respawn rate.
- Decreased the fellow pets damage.
- Lag has been fixed.
-Add New WeSite