Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daziunda (Joymax) Taking Down Private Servers Facebook Pages

Discussion on Daziunda (Joymax) Taking Down Private Servers Facebook Pages within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/01/2018, 01:11   #121

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
JC Planet is it's own company and wouldn't do anything to it's value by getting a new game.
Also it's been useless for joymax using jcplanet as publisher since it didn't really changed anything.
What you're saying doesn't make any sense. JC planet as a game publishing company gets a lot of fame/credit for the game success. So, for example if they keep on killing the game they were publishing nobody is going to use their "publishing" service, hence they have a market value. I have no idea how things goes in Joymax contract with third parties or whatever, but thinking money wise... Joymax greed is so big that it wont let the game die without milking more money.
Old 02/01/2018, 18:24   #122

elite*gold: 0
In my opinion , even if this daziunda is taking actions , they cannot wipe the databases, server files etc and I'm sure also there will be another private servers , after the break, short break. Let them take actions, shutdown servers , at the end they will stop. Now it's the right moment to milk some money from psro dumbest community xD to have a good budget to re-start the projects after the "break" GO GO !
Old 11/01/2018, 11:52   #123

This DAZIUNDA **** is still actively hunting for servers or they stopped?
Old 11/01/2018, 23:56   #124

last time i saw they took something down was around half year ago so i guess they give up
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2018, 15:50   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radoslavski View Post
This DAZIUNDA **** is still actively hunting for servers or they stopped?
I haven't heard of anything recent from them. They personally took down one of my YouTube videos about Black Desert some time in January. I think they only go after really obvious things since the video in question has "Ogrefest" in the title, but none of my other videos without "Ogrefest" in the title were touched.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2018, 19:39   #126

anyone of you guys knows an active pserver left with mid to high rates ?

where pvp is active and maybe some fortress war and job war ?

to much servers nowadays dont know where to join
Old 02/04/2019, 01:19   #127

joymax hired them to do the job, DAZIUNDA is just a consulting agency !
Old 02/04/2019, 12:12   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice_boy View Post
joymax hired them to do the job, DAZIUNDA is just a consulting agency !
They don't do **** anymore, or so it seems. Maybe they finally realized that no matter what they do, private servers won't die until their time comes?
Old 02/04/2019, 12:36   #129

Yes you right, if it was back in 2010 when it was only 1 Pserver it was easy job.

But these days as the files are public, there are dozens of pservers so they can't do ****,whenever they close one, new one is coming.
Old 02/04/2019, 22:32   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
They don't do **** anymore, or so it seems. Maybe they finally realized that no matter what they do, private servers won't die until their time comes?
i'll call it a revenge, private servers ruined their original game and stopped their income they'll keep hunting private server until the next century or someone bomb their headquarters and they're all be killed !
Old 02/05/2019, 04:37   #131

News?
Old 02/05/2019, 07:40   #132

elite*gold: 235
Quote:
i'll call it a revenge, private servers ruined their original game and stopped their income they'll keep hunting private server until the next century or someone bomb their headquarters and they're all be killed !
oh no my dear, i'd say they ruined their game by herself... the loss of their own game forced some people back in the days to open a "good ol'" silkroad online. If they want, they could stop the pserver machine. but like they didnt want to improve their sinking game, they don't do any **** against the pservers...
Old 02/06/2019, 06:27   #133
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrap2010 View Post
Yes you right, if it was back in 2010 when it was only 1 Pserver it was easy job.

But these days as the files are public, there are dozens of pservers so they can't do shit,whenever they close one, new one is coming.
this was 2 years ago, not on 2010
Quote:
not really
when you "sue" on behalf of another company, said company has to specifytheir rights, legal process and representative. In other words, noone can pose as joymax and tell daizuna to sue the pservers
Quote:
They don't do shit anymore, or so it seems. Maybe they finally realized that no matter what they do, private servers won't die until their time comes?
I wouldnt call it "realized"

even as a consulting company, it takes time and money to do all this
Old 02/07/2019, 20:00   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
this was 2 years ago, not on 2010

not really
when you "sue" on behalf of another company, said company has to specifytheir rights, legal process and representative. In other words, noone can pose as joymax and tell daizuna to sue the pservers

I wouldnt call it "realized"

even as a consulting company, it takes time and money to do all this
Even if that were the case, they're way too greedy, in iSro it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to achieve anything without donating, and those wheels that were recently added made it worse, do you think they'd spend a lot of money to shut private servers down? I don't think so, maybe wheels were their dying breath, trying to milk anything before completely shutting down.
Old 02/08/2019, 03:59   #135

Quote:
The servers are dead anyway.
Two thousand players do not interest anyone.
It is cheaper to give up this war.

All the servers die quickly and do the hard work for them.
They make players go back to the global or left the game xD.

the only serious server is latino-sro.
active 1k+ for more then 5 years..
but shitly gameplay also