Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] RGN cap100 ideas/suggestions..Creative people only

Discussion on [Discussion] RGN cap100 ideas/suggestions..Creative people only within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 38
Arrow [Discussion] RGN cap100 ideas/suggestions..Creative people only

Hello dear great epvp members, in this thread we will discuss some ideas/suggestions about RGN especially Revo sro
Let me clarify some points before we turn into the topic itself.

- Revolution gaming network --> we lately found that most of Silkroad private servers are seeking for money & most of the servers become Pay2play so we have decided to create a clean private server which will be the greatest one day (hopping that) out of donating items/gold to be fair enough for each one joins our great community.

- Our goals are so simple which are
*Players satisfiction
*Server performance
*Fair gameplay
*Long lasting server (life-time)

Let's get into the main topic.

We have got so many requests about upgrading the server's cap. Also we have made a survey in order to decide what's our further steps to upgrade our server, we believe that players are the ones who spend most of their time playing not developers that's why we have to look further for your suggestions to improve our game-play system.

The following points that we will discuss in this topic.

* What do you prefer creating a new server with that new cap which is 100 as the major results that we have got yet? Or just upgrade our current server to cap 100?

* In case if we decided to upgrade the server's cap, how can we avoid wasting your items/gold etc also to keep it fair for new comers

* Also what do you think if we limited FW PC limit to 1?
(in general for other private servers)

* Which PC limit do you think is ideal?

* Feel free to suggest anything in your mind

I hope that you state the reason why you have chosen that answer

Those are the major points that we will choose our way to start developing/upgrading.

Thanks in advance
Old 09/12/2017, 13:33   #2

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary-Network View Post
- Our goals are so simple which are
*Players satisfiction
*Server performance
*Fair gameplay
*Long lasting server (life-time)
i'm in. LUL

Quote:
Please do not advertise your server on this section or refer to a specific project as it's a better choice than others.
(example: come play with me on ***, it's the best)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2017, 13:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
i'm in. LUL
you're most welcome
Old 09/15/2017, 22:26   #4

elite*gold: 0
If you want a successful server, just focus on gameplay and not in cosmetics or copy other servers features. Make a clean server with no edits add "Add you touch", people don't like over edited servers, people don't care about cosmetics, you have there electus with pikachu pet and nobody uses it, cronos had emoji system and nobody used it after the first 2-3 days, people wants true gameplay, true long term server without that failed job system concept with limits and ***** or these xwhoknows rates that makes gold worthless and plvling so boring.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2017, 00:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
If you want a successful server, just focus on gameplay and not in cosmetics or copy other servers features. Make a clean server with no edits add "Add you touch", people don't like over edited servers, people don't care about cosmetics, you have there electus with pikachu pet and nobody uses it, cronos had emoji system and nobody used it after the first 2-3 days, people wants true gameplay, true long term server without that failed job system concept with limits and ***** or these xwhoknows rates that makes gold worthless and plvling so boring.
Thank you for giving me a feedback, totally agree with you about "cosmetics" stuff that's why we have created Revo as a clean server without those ***** that we see nowadays. Any instructions/suggestions about promoting it?

Quote:
Please do not advertise your server on this section or refer to a specific project as it's a better choice than others.
(example: come play with me on ***, it's the best)
This isn't an advertise nor asking for players to join its just a brief summary for the people who don't know what is that "Revo Gaming Network" thing. The main topic is to discuss those ideas that has been mentioned in the thread.
Old 09/16/2017, 01:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary-Network View Post
Thank you for giving me a feedback, totally agree with you about "cosmetics" stuff that's why we have created Revo as a clean server without those ***** that we see nowadays. Any instructions/suggestions about promoting it?
Well, the sad part of today's people is that half of them follows big guilds as sheep, so if you want your server to be successful you'll need to seek the attention of guild leaders. If you don't do that, then you have another option and it is massive advertisement, and not just pay $100 on facebook to show your server to everybody, you need add filters to seek many groups of people as well as you need to make a professional advertisement showing your features, also, don't commit the mistake of opening a server when there is a big server alive, for now, electus is alive, so the best moment to open a server would be in 2-3 weeks when electus fails and starts to lose its players. My main suggestion for you is, to keep everything as default and add your personal touches, improve the gameplay as joymax never did it, improve the job system, quest system, dungeos and/or anything that comes to your mind. You can also look for many threads in private server advertisement, there are many servers with good features that never came to light as they never reached at least 100 players and closed. Sad but that's what happens when you don't advertise properly and don't attract guild leaders :/
Old 09/16/2017, 12:07   #7

Quote:
Well, the sad part of today's people is that half of them follows big guilds as sheep, so if you want your server to be successful you'll need to seek the attention of guild leaders. If you don't do that, then you have another option and it is massive advertisement, and not just pay $100 on facebook to show your server to everybody, you need add filters to seek many groups of people as well as you need to make a professional advertisement showing your features, also, don't commit the mistake of opening a server when there is a big server alive, for now, electus is alive, so the best moment to open a server would be in 2-3 weeks when electus fails and starts to lose its players. My main suggestion for you is, to keep everything as default and add your personal touches, improve the gameplay as joymax never did it, improve the job system, quest system, dungeos and/or anything that comes to your mind. You can also look for many threads in private server advertisement, there are many servers with good features that never came to light as they never reached at least 100 players and closed. Sad but that's what happens when you don't advertise properly and don't attract guild leaders :/
You got the real points man I really respect your point of view and I totally agree this is what happens exactly. Unfortunately some of great servers are opening and dying because of the ads/ low budget. I will do my best to reach the top servers, and I will consider all your mentioned points. Thank you very much for those amazing information.
Old 09/21/2017, 23:47   #8

I think that nowadays people had actually forgotten about how this game was meant to be played, all pservers bascially eliminate most of the PVE part by increasing the xp to crazy amounts - this instantly ruins questing, which I as an old school sro player, enjoy doing, also auto equipment ruins the use of NCP or low level drops, nobody pick any low tier items anymore, we level up fast, also ruins the stalling system and kinda ruins the gold a bit and also spoils the fun so basicaly the only items that matter are last tier or the ' end game ' gear which in most of the cases you can buy with coins, and one more thing I realised on all the pservers all builds all characters are the same because the alchemy kinda allows all of em to get +10 100% etc, so basically it turns into a PVP server which gets boring after 2 days. Grinding is a big part of the game imo, so any xp higher than 5x is too much if you ask me. fgw faded beads seem nice to help u gather your sp. but also if you open a 100 lv cap server I would remove the sun reward for the fgw maybe a som or something. it's kkinda too easy people will just spam fgw get sun end of story. and ofc, BOT - the no. 1 killer, I also use it but I don't enjoy it . so long story short. KEEP IT SIMPLE. focus on the real sro stuff, there is no server like that anymore and I've been reading the epvp threads lately and trying servers and I see everyone is complaining about edits and coin system and ****. people want clasic stuff. I would create a clasic 80 cap server dynamic cap, increasing the cap every year ofc so new comers have a new chance and its also not boring and the "end game" kinda fades out, also low rates , maybe increase them along with the cap increase, so people would job at lvl 28 to gather gold to buy a lv 32 weapon , not to skip through levels and job only at cap level where you basically are dead meat if you dont have ' end game ' gear. all go trader , they get good gear then switch to thief and kill every new comer. hope this helps , also for example if u set the server xp to 3x try to also edit the quest a bit to fit the xp,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2017, 17:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe5 View Post
I think that nowadays people had actually forgotten about how this game was meant to be played, all pservers bascially eliminate most of the PVE part by increasing the xp to crazy amounts - this instantly ruins questing, which I as an old school sro player, enjoy doing, also auto equipment ruins the use of NCP or low level drops, nobody pick any low tier items anymore, we level up fast, also ruins the stalling system and kinda ruins the gold a bit and also spoils the fun so basicaly the only items that matter are last tier or the ' end game ' gear which in most of the cases you can buy with coins, and one more thing I realised on all the pservers all builds all characters are the same because the alchemy kinda allows all of em to get +10 100% etc, so basically it turns into a PVP server which gets boring after 2 days. Grinding is a big part of the game imo, so any xp higher than 5x is too much if you ask me. fgw faded beads seem nice to help u gather your sp. but also if you open a 100 lv cap server I would remove the sun reward for the fgw maybe a som or something. it's kkinda too easy people will just spam fgw get sun end of story. and ofc, BOT - the no. 1 killer, I also use it but I don't enjoy it . so long story short. KEEP IT SIMPLE. focus on the real sro stuff, there is no server like that anymore and I've been reading the epvp threads lately and trying servers and I see everyone is complaining about edits and coin system and shit. people want clasic stuff. I would create a clasic 80 cap server dynamic cap, increasing the cap every year ofc so new comers have a new chance and its also not boring and the "end game" kinda fades out, also low rates , maybe increase them along with the cap increase, so people would job at lvl 28 to gather gold to buy a lv 32 weapon , not to skip through levels and job only at cap level where you basically are dead meat if you dont have ' end game ' gear. all go trader , they get good gear then switch to thief and kill every new comer. hope this helps , also for example if u set the server xp to 3x try to also edit the quest a bit to fit the xp,
I agree with you at all, I'd definitely love a low rate server, no/few edits, that true old feeling. Just a small detail, D10 fgw quest never gave a sun weapon, it's SoM. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2017, 18:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe5 View Post
I think that nowadays people had actually forgotten about how this game was meant to be played, all pservers bascially eliminate most of the PVE part by increasing the xp to crazy amounts - this instantly ruins questing, which I as an old school sro player, enjoy doing, also auto equipment ruins the use of NCP or low level drops, nobody pick any low tier items anymore, we level up fast, also ruins the stalling system and kinda ruins the gold a bit and also spoils the fun so basicaly the only items that matter are last tier or the ' end game ' gear which in most of the cases you can buy with coins, and one more thing I realised on all the pservers all builds all characters are the same because the alchemy kinda allows all of em to get +10 100% etc, so basically it turns into a PVP server which gets boring after 2 days. Grinding is a big part of the game imo, so any xp higher than 5x is too much if you ask me. fgw faded beads seem nice to help u gather your sp. but also if you open a 100 lv cap server I would remove the sun reward for the fgw maybe a som or something. it's kkinda too easy people will just spam fgw get sun end of story. and ofc, BOT - the no. 1 killer, I also use it but I don't enjoy it . so long story short. KEEP IT SIMPLE. focus on the real sro stuff, there is no server like that anymore and I've been reading the epvp threads lately and trying servers and I see everyone is complaining about edits and coin system and shit. people want clasic stuff. I would create a clasic 80 cap server dynamic cap, increasing the cap every year ofc so new comers have a new chance and its also not boring and the "end game" kinda fades out, also low rates , maybe increase them along with the cap increase, so people would job at lvl 28 to gather gold to buy a lv 32 weapon , not to skip through levels and job only at cap level where you basically are dead meat if you dont have ' end game ' gear. all go trader , they get good gear then switch to thief and kill every new comer. hope this helps , also for example if u set the server xp to 3x try to also edit the quest a bit to fit the xp,
informative reply, like it as was planned exactly.
Actually yea NPC/Normal items are meaning less nowadays we will try to back it valuable as the old days.

-Quests: those will take a huge part because its the main key for fun
-Sun items: So what do you think about disabling sun set/accs & keep the sun weapons only?
-Exp: for sure if its 1.5x~3x it will be amazing so people really focus on creating parties as before
-Bot: You're right, the majority of the people nowadays have work beside playing games. So if we disabled bot-ability some people will be in trouble & the lazy ones won't like it LOL Bots became essential part of sro now

At the end, actually although its high risk because sro players became so lazy to grind & want the life so easy but it worth taking the risk
Thank you for this amazing comment.

Quote:
I agree with you at all, I'd definitely love a low rate server, no/few edits, that true old feeling. Just a small detail, D10 fgw quest never gave a sun weapon, it's SoM. ^^
yea "Old is gold" totally true
Old 10/13/2017, 16:53   #11

Sugges

Hello, people who have been playing for a long time are already tired of the same, they have to do something different .... such as raising the weapon to +1000 !!.

That would be interesting
Old 10/17/2017, 22:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielag View Post
Hello, people who have been playing for a long time are already tired of the same, they have to do something different .... such as raising the weapon to +1000 !!.

That would be interesting
lol this is what we call, over-edit. I'm sorry (no offence) but only kids who likes those ideas
real sro players want simple, low exp, real game play system
Old 10/18/2017, 09:58   #13

I started playing sro many years a go and i can tell u the most enjoyable thing was job
and every new serv neglects job if u want a good server don't neglect job and don't edit it
don't make it for coins ... all these stupid things in fact i think servers with no coin system are better just make it about drop and make IP limit 3 or smth with low gold/item rate
Old 10/29/2017, 18:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandSn1p3r View Post
I started playing sro many years a go and i can tell u the most enjoyable thing was job
and every new serv neglects job if u want a good server don't neglect job and don't edit it
don't make it for coins ... all these stupid things in fact i think servers with no coin system are better just make it about drop and make IP limit 3 or smth with low gold/item rate
Firstly, thank you for those informative details
So you prefer low gold rate in order to keep jobbing active & without over edit ***** like coins... which is really cool worth trying it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 09:02   #15

The one thing I miss the most from isro in its beginning was the parties, Cap 80, no bots, simple SRO and everyone looking for parties that were doing the same quest, been able to PVP at lvl 30 or 40 and find people in those levels..

Actually, I don't hate cap 90 or 100, and I really like Euro party system, it makes it fun with the bards and clerics (I was main bard cleric) been crucial for everyone.

Now days, everything is about getting to the cap level and sit like an idiot waiting for a unique, or botting a whole week to gather enough money to just buy your gear and then, when you wasted alot of money and time botting, you think its time to enjoy game but nah.. Everyone has the same or better gear, few people pvp, the rest is doing nothing... thats when you quit and go play something else...

My wish is to find a server that has both eu and chn, low rates, same alchemy rate than isro and 0 bots, so everyone is active, finding a guild and Job together till i fall sleep or the sun comes through the window and the dog need to go out and ****.

Tags
revo sro, revog16, silkroad, sro 100 cap