Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File

Discussion on [Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/17/2017, 08:43   #61

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Good luck, you gonna need it.Whatever your ASM skills may be, you better make sure you've got enough bandwidth to work with once you open, I'll be there.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2017, 10:08   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Good luck, you gonna need it.Whatever your ASM skills may be, you better make sure you've got enough bandwidth to work with once you open, I'll be there.

Regards
XD nice.
Old 01/17/2017, 12:02   #63

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Okey i just cant watch and sit, you both made my day lmao xDDDDDDDD.
When you press on the item mall icon in the new clients++ there are 2 options Web ItemMall & Avatars&Pets < this one is the one that shows you your pet and the avatar before you buy it, what are you guys talking about ?
Yea and i meant implementing the dress window into the web item mall and not seperatly. like it was on the older mall.
Old 01/17/2017, 19:24   #64

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem ❤ | XENijX View Post
Yea and i meant implementing the dress window into the web item mall and not seperatly. like it was on the older mall.
Well there is no need for that since you can press on the dress that showing and then press purchase all it will take you to the reversed tab and you will find the dress and the hat and the acc for it all you have to do is press buy all, boom
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2017, 22:12   #65

@ so?
Old 01/18/2017, 12:28   #66

That's more like it! I was wrong, i apologize.

PS: Was that so difficult? You could have posted those pics in the first post.
Old 01/18/2017, 19:04   #67

Quote:

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
When you open ur server to public let me know, I would sure love to send some packages.

(:
... This is why we can't have nice things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2017, 21:00   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
There is nothing what newer SRO files will do nor attract people to the actual server.
I must disagree. I haven't seen a fair-to-play server with the original Survival Arena system working. I really would love to play the pt mode regularly in a server where I can reach the required Level for SA quickly and without paying a fortune to have a competitive set. But maybe that's just me.

Survival Arena was one of the best updates for few years next to Battle Arena. Not to forget about the title system. You could give out titles as event rewards like they do it in japanese sro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
So far we thought about a Chinese only server that works like ephesus (ISROR) server starting from cap 90.
That would be a huge waste if you ask me. EU is what makes SRO gameplay more interesting if you love to make group activities both in PvE and PvP.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 15:07   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
I must disagree. I haven't seen a fair-to-play server with the original Survival Arena system working. I really would love to play the pt mode regularly in a server where I can reach the required Level for SA quickly and without paying a fortune to have a competitive set. But maybe that's just me.

Survival Arena was one of the best updates for few years next to Battle Arena. Not to forget about the title system. You could give out titles as event rewards like they do it in japanese sro.

That would be a huge waste if you ask me. EU is what makes SRO gameplay more interesting if you love to make group activities both in PvE and PvP.
We are open for suggestions, at the end this server is made for the players. If a lot of players want the same suggestion it will be added to server.

Quote:

Regards
ASM skills is not needed in the developing process, also SRO doesn't use that much of a bandwidth.

Quote:
When you open ur server to public let me know, I would sure love to send some packages.

(:
That looks like mysterious comment but I feel it as a threat, if so.
"Ok"
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 16:16   #70

Just to give you an idea about my suggestions that I posted in Zyain server thread. A lot of people agreed with it but management failed to understand the whole picture.

I'm curious about your opinion about these ideas. Looking forward reading from you.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 17:49   #71

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
We are open for suggestions, at the end this server is made for the players. If a lot of players want the same suggestion it will be added to server.

ASM skills is not needed in the developing process, also SRO doesn't use that much of a bandwidth.

That looks like mysterious comment but I feel it as a threat, if so.
"Ok"
You're making me laugh son, "welcome" to the pserver scene.
Old 01/20/2017, 18:59   #72

Quote:

(:
your mama must be proud
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 19:53   #73

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
Just to give you an idea about my suggestions that I posted in Zyain server thread. A lot of people agreed with it but management failed to understand the whole picture.

I'm curious about your opinion about these ideas. Looking forward reading from you.
We know that weve launched Zyain bad at the first time but the relaunch will be better than you imagined.
Old 01/20/2017, 20:12   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
but the relaunch will be better than you imagined.
First of all, it will never come.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 21:04   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
First of all, it will never come.
Never Say Never - Justin Bieber Copyright © 2010.

**** the salt.
Closed Thread