Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB players for old times silkroad(where is hard to lvl up) more info inside..

Discussion on WTB players for old times silkroad(where is hard to lvl up) more info inside.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB players for old times silkroad(where is hard to lvl up) more info inside..

So I just started to silkroad called sromania sro-r files quest server based if you want to handgrinds rates are x1, I know that there are people that likes to feel pain So if you want to join and play without doing quests and reach 100lv+ in 1 year reach me from game ^^ pm : Pang im not behind pc all the tiem but if you pm be sure that i wilback to you ^_^

"Time laps for reaching 100 lv is just an exemple more you play more fast you gain exp but xp rate is x1 which will allow you to feel pain while grinding, I'm kinda not in to private servers which closes in 1-2 months after their release. And I also looked in to official sro-r and iSro they are unplayabel since their servers location is pretty weird and far... so yeah as I said waiting for some solid players "
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2016, 14:31   #2

>WTB players
Do you even know what "WTB" stands for? Couldn't you use ''looking for/ searching''?

>old tiems

>Advertising a server in the wrong section, in a wrong thread

>tiem again

Do you really think we'll spend 1 year on a private server with the risk of it getting shut down at any time ? On a dead game ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2016, 14:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
>WTB players
Do you even know what "WTB" stands for? Couldn't you use ''looking for/ searching''?

>old tiems

>Advertising a server in the wrong section, in a wrong thread

>tiem again

Do you really think we'll spend 1 year on a private server with the risk of it getting shut down at any time ? On a dead game ?

euhmm.... hello mr.nosociallifenegativekiddo

First all I am not advertising, I had a hurry and misspelled some words but doesn't give you right to judge or make joke about it. Tell me where are you from I will find you a good date site to make you relax and get intimated with womans

Edit: also in silkroad people uses WTB when they are looking for something WTB mean Want To Buy

But those are not the things that you really care you just reflect your problems into internet ^_^ i hope you to stay well
Old 05/01/2016, 15:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaberry View Post
euhmm.... hello mr.nosociallifenegativekiddo

First all I am not advertising, I had a hurry and misspelled some words but doesn't give you right to judge or make joke about it. Tell me where are you from I will find you a good date site to make you relax and get intimated with womans

Edit: also in silkroad people uses WTB when they are looking for something WTB mean Want To Buy

But those are not the things that you really care you just reflect your problems into internet ^_^ i hope you to stay well
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/02/2016, 13:05   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
nope

wrong section, bad advertising format, extremely hard to understand

#closed
Closed Thread

« VGA Issue | Solved. »