Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New advertising rules (Discussions/Questions)

Discussion on New advertising rules (Discussions/Questions) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122
Question New advertising rules (Discussions/Questions)

Hey Silkroadorians !

I've been watching all the time Silkroad section at elitepvpers for more than 1 year and I have big reservations about the section "Private SRO advertising".
-v
Well, when on 11" the psro scene has begun, I knew maybe about few private servers, I could count them on the fingers of one hand... But what's going on now ?
-v
Everyday there's some new servers, people blaming GM's that they aren't professional.. Well what did you want from people which just can stole database and use copy n paste? On the rules we can read something like this "you can speak on forum with english and deutch language" but there's probably no point about grammar & spelling.. So many idiots will keep posting n posting topics, posts, which make eyes hurt.
To prove that, there's some random post from our advertising section :

Also look at his profile(post), this guy deserve to be an game master of the year 14'.

Don't know about You, buy I think that this is not a place for this kind of people.. Well, alright, they can be, but with actually rules we can't do anything with them..

I know, sro section is dying, the times 2006-2010 will never go back, also there's few private server's which're able to play without problems.
The reason why server fails:
- there's too much servers.
- some server got capacity 20/500, let calculate it, 10x20 is 200, so there's 200 people which're wasting time on krall servers.. Place for them is on one server, then server with 200 players means now a huge server.
- unprofessional servers are closed after few weeks.
- servers are corrupt.
- people played on few server, few failed, so they're bored of sro, they're going to play other games. (Well, now is better to play e.g Flappy Bird(you can always play, you are not afraid when you turn on pc, then press camel icon and it says "server's under inspection.")

So, I'd suggest to change the rules of advertising section..

E.g:
Mimimum 250+ post to create topic on advertising section.
Miminum 50x+ thanks (if somebody will abuse *thanks* will get a perma ban)
Minimum 3 month's old account.
Also if the topic passes the rules, the guy should lose the rights to make a topic for 2months.

What You guys think about it ?

Regards.
Old 05/13/2014, 16:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Well just close it.. Best solution.. The good servers are never seen there cause 10 new servers open after pushing the thread and a fallback to page 2 or more is guaranteed.
Old 05/13/2014, 16:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Wipe the **** out of this greedy *** community all i can say
Old 05/13/2014, 17:02   #4

Wipe the whole section and have a fresh start. Delete the threads that have guides on setting up vsro servers etc, and then we could possibly get somewhere.
Old 05/13/2014, 17:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzy View Post
Wipe the whole section and have a fresh start. Delete the threads that have guides on setting up vsro servers etc, and then we could possibly get somewhere.
It cannot be viped, Admin says.
That's why I not even post it like a suggest.
Old 05/13/2014, 17:26   #6

Received Thanks: 1,016
most of the ppl here already tried to get things changed and there was already similar threads, werent there?.. but if u didnt saw, they dont give a ****, or wait, they dont say `they dont give a ****´, they say `we wont change anything´

some people already gave absolutely good arguments to change something in this section but it simply got ignored
Old 05/13/2014, 17:38   #7

SOLUTION 1 !

Add 2-3 new admin crew..

1)WhiteFox
2)blahblah
3)and blah blah

First rule
You cant open thread without admins apply..So you should make good advertise for apply your advertise thread..

SOLUTION 2 !

Admin choose 5 thread which one is the best advertise thread..
Them 5 thread will be sticky for 2 weeks..
So who is the best advertiser they will recieve this gift ( 2 week stick thread )

SOLUTION 3 !

Make advertise with money.. ( Not much it will be like 0.50$ / 1$ )..GM's buying DDOS PROTECTION FOR +400$ they can make an advertise for 1$ too..
This will be block f*cking threads like this..

I can bring +600 thread like these..So Haxor and Portaldark i wanna say this words..
These games havent Epvp Amblem on websites..Im more online than both of you..Haxor + Portaldark joining here max 2h on month..Give the admin things more more online than Portaldark and Haxor please..If you dont have time for fix Advertise section give some1 admin title..

PortalDark and Haxor take +50$ on month for be an admin..Because they fixing Advertise section..Dont give me money.. I can make everything for it..BECAUSE I WANNA DO IT FOR MY HAPPY NOT FOR MONEY.. CYA ( cya on 1-2 month later , bcuz you wont care this forum GL with steam games/friends )

PS: Im not a nonlifer DONT WORRY DUDE !
Old 05/13/2014, 17:55   #8

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
PortalDark and Haxor take +50$ on month for be an admin..Because they fixing Advertise section..Dont give me money.. I can make everything for it..BECAUSE I WANNA DO IT FOR MY HAPPY NOT FOR MONEY.. CYA ( cya on 1-2 month later , bcuz you wont care this forum GL with steam games/friends )
Check your facts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2014, 19:07   #9

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Wipe the **** out of this greedy *** community all i can say
Portal said that Wipe is impossible because admin refuse this suggestion.

i think it's a good suggestions
[You cant open thread without admins apply..So you should make good advertise for apply your advertise thread..]
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2014, 19:40   #10

You don't have to wipe anything.
Just appy 2 rules:

* You cant open thread without admins apply..So you should make good advertise for apply your advertise thread.
* The current servers (The ****** ones) - their threads should be closed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2014, 20:05   #11

Quote:
SOLUTION 1 !

Add 2-3 new admin crew..

1)WhiteFox
2)blahblah
3)and blah blah

First rule
You cant open thread without admins apply..So you should make good advertise for apply your advertise thread..

SOLUTION 2 !

Admin choose 5 thread which one is the best advertise thread..
Them 5 thread will be sticky for 2 weeks..
So who is the best advertiser they will recieve this gift ( 2 week stick thread )

SOLUTION 3 !

Make advertise with money.. ( Not much it will be like 0.50$ / 1$ )..GM's buying DDOS PROTECTION FOR +400$ they can make an advertise for 1$ too..
This will be block f*cking threads like this..

I can bring +600 thread like these..So Haxor and Portaldark i wanna say this words..
These games havent Epvp Amblem on websites..Im more online than both of you..Haxor + Portaldark joining here max 2h on month..Give the admin things more more online than Portaldark and Haxor please..If you dont have time for fix Advertise section give some1 admin title..

PS: Im not a nonlifer DONT WORRY DUDE !
Btw, Haxor had to left to being admin, he's former staff.

So now we have only PortalDark.
Old 05/13/2014, 20:25   #12

Received Thanks: 1,188
Suggestion from WF

Check this Guys

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2014, 20:44   #13

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
SOLUTION 1 !

![/B]
you are a disgrace on behalf of the turkish people here with your pathetic krallglish. people can barely manage to understand you, but yet you still continue to humiliate yourself.

one last thing, mods here dont earn money, they do it VOLUNTARILY

and to sum up my thoughts about you:
Old 05/13/2014, 21:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
you are a disgrace on behalf of the turkish people here with your pathetic krallglish. people can barely manage to understand you, but yet you still continue to humiliate yourself.

one last thing, mods here dont earn money, they do it VOLUNTARILY

and to sum up my thoughts about you:
I didnt choose my region , i didnt choose to be turk..
This is forum, we need suggestions..If you havent suggestion please shut up..If you have you're welcome..Sorry but true.

It's OKAY.
Im like Haxor / PortalDark i didnt recieve any money like them..But im more online PortalHax.. They should add ppl who more online them.. We dont wanna see sh*tty threads like your words
Old 05/13/2014, 21:24   #15

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
This is forum, we need suggestions..If you havent suggestion please shut up..If you have you're welcome..Sorry but true.
lol wat? you didnt choose your region? who in the fuck said anything about that? YOU are the reason why people make fun of turks. you talk bullshit 100% of the time, you speak a funny english which makes no sense at all.

also, i suggest you go and take an english course because that is not the place to use the term -youre welcome-.

and i also repeat this

Quote:

It's OKAY.
Im like Haxor / PortalDark i didnt recieve any money like them..But im more online PortalHax.. They should add ppl who more online them.. We dont wanna see sh*tty threads like your words
you are very wrong. Not postıng does not mean hes not online. and you also just contradicted with yourself, you said they get paid before and now you say theyre like you?

PLEASE do shut up

and btw, can you tell me 1 person who doesnt agree with me? (also its not shitty threads, its shitty posts, eg; the one you just posted)
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread