Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New] NGSRO In-game footage.

Discussion on [New] NGSRO In-game footage. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/27/2009, 04:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
This can easily be explained. He is working with "babo" which is a fake. How can I prove it? I used to work with Babo on a private SRO server called FusionSRO. You can look at the screens with me and him together if you check the older posts on the page..

End of discussion.
Old 08/27/2009, 04:26   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
At start of the video its spelt "Yani"
combat part is also "Yani"
but then after its "yani"
so it shows new character has been made trying to imitate the 9 sp from combat, but they made mistake in writing y in small case.[/
Can't Believe That They R SO Dumb To Make Such Mistake
Old 08/27/2009, 04:41   #33

its fake. notice how on start of the video has has the yellow sp bar like on half, and the part where he fights mob, the yellow bar is empty. and the nick is different, who ever made the vid is dumb
Old 08/27/2009, 04:43   #34

Well, considering that most [not ALL] of the SRO population is quite low in the intelligence department <including me, sometimes>, they most likely expected us to believe that it was all legit. Well, they mostly got us to believe it, but thanks to the guys up thur ^^, we now know that they pulled one over on us
Old 08/27/2009, 05:40   #35

Lolmygod, nearly fooled me, i just took a look on their forums, and theres all these kids all excited because they got excepted for closed beta, the sites full of kids organising guilds for the server and stuff, such funny stuff.
Old 08/27/2009, 06:19   #36

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
Lolmygod, nearly fooled me, i just took a look on their forums, and theres all these kids all excited because they got excepted for closed beta, the sites full of kids organising guilds for the server and stuff, such funny stuff.
let them live the dream LOL
Old 08/27/2009, 08:54   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdjj View Post
First of all , eSRO is more advanced than this .... **** ? lol the emu of esro is the most advanced
Hey you, .. did you realize your ignorance is showing?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 09:00   #38

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by phdjj View Post
First of all , eSRO is more advanced than this .... shit ? lol the emu of esro is the most advanced , but i will not tell more about this here , if eckoro does , he will ... up to him
esro most advanced?
Stop fooling everyone xD
SREmu is most advanced!!!! LOL (no really o.O I mean the private sremu that jMerliN is working on (not public lolz))

Quote:
he is obviously using our esro crippled files (which we give to trial coders which has still left in it teleport, buy, npc spawned, movement.
Umm... No I don't think so..
I do believe that is D-SREMU.. Cuz it has working teleport + npcs
Oh and + I do believe thats D-SREMU cuz
1. Notice. You can't see anywhere his version of client ;] (he's afraid to show 1.15*)
2. look at char listing part. 1 char ;] Cuz they can't make another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3amena View Post
Can't Believe That They R SO Dumb To Make Such Mistake
Well they got you foold right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jM3 View Post
Hey you, .. did you realize your ignorance is showing?
I just lold
Old 08/27/2009, 09:40   #39

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Haha,no wonder why rates were 1 x
In my opinion,the only emulators which have a future are eSRO,Lyzerk`s and the new C++ SREmu
Don`t trust in anything else.
Old 08/27/2009, 10:09   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
In my opinion,the only emulators which have a future are eSRO,Lyzerk`s and the new C++ srEMU.
I think it looks better when you say SREmu insted of srEMU
Old 08/27/2009, 11:55   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
In my opinion,the only emulators which have a future are eSRO,Lyzerk`s and the new C++ SREmu
Lyzerks seems good but honestly i cant see it being as good as what esro and new SREmu will be.

Lyzerks works fine but i dont think the code has been thought out well, we havent seen a release for awhile though and he wont be releasing anything again so its possible he might have changed a whole lot.
Old 08/27/2009, 12:03   #42

Quote:
just to clear things up this is nothing new, as you have seen some of this done in SREMU, D-SREMU and even C# Emulator thats released to public. Even Sunrise SRO there noobs have these things.
Yea yea, anything to make it look fake.
Old 08/27/2009, 12:05   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrentonxx View Post
Lyzerks seems good but honestly i cant see it being as good as what esro and new SREmu will be.

Lyzerks works fine but i dont think the code has been thought out well, we havent seen a release for awhile though and he wont be releasing anything again so its possible he might have changed a whole lot.
That emulator he released is pure **** (well better than SREmu) Only lots of packets
Old 08/27/2009, 12:20   #44

Received Thanks: 2,105
SMH...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 14:35   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post

Well they got you foold right?

Yea.They DID