Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

All questions answered here. Ask any SRO related doubt [No Support]

Discussion on All questions answered here. Ask any SRO related doubt [No Support] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2012, 14:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
@up

Same like SRO-R files, Taiwan files ?

Old 10/07/2012, 14:23   #17

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,465
I can also introduce help in that thread as soon as I can !

question for synx how to calculate the Variance or however it's called ?

Old 10/07/2012, 14:24   #18

elite*gold: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
Someone found out the IP of Net2E_TestLocal server. Many ports were open, and they got access to the server using Metasploit exploits. Then they simply downloaded the files from the remote machine, and left a backdoor behind. Some people still have access to this server.
Just a correction, The way they followed to get into the server is really simply. It was the WebDav vulnerability.
Old 10/07/2012, 14:29   #19

Hello Synx7 sever , thanks alot for your helping this Community ,
and i actually want to know how to add Jewel box event to my server ^.^

i hope i get answer for this.

Cheers

Old 10/07/2012, 14:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4n1ak View Post
@up

Same like SRO-R files, Taiwan files ?
No idea about Taiwan SRO files.

And SRO-R files was a little bit harder... But nothing is impossible:

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2012, 15:12   #21

Since we can ask anything.
I wanna ask you.Hmm can you learn me how to edit .pk2 files ^^
Old 10/07/2012, 15:13   #22

@AlmightyLod
1. Atleast a little explaination of fortress war "tax" system , because i'd want to switch bandit's tax to downhang.
What u mean with that? U want to add Jangan Bandit tax to Downhang NPC?
Old 10/07/2012, 15:28   #23

He wants Downhang that have tax like jg and ht
but that tax go to bandit fw probably
some server got that
Old 10/07/2012, 15:33   #24

Yea.That's Easy
@EDIT
1. Atleast a little explaination of fortress war "tax" system , because i'd want to switch bandit's tax to downhang.

1. Open SQL Management up
2. Go to _RefObjCommon and then find the NPC that you want to add the tax to(in that case the Donhwang NPCs got the ID of 2051 - 2071) we go do AssocFile1_128 and there we change the values:

To make the JG Fortress tax: FORTRESS_JANGAN
To make the JG Bandit fortress tax: FORTRESS_BIJEOKDAN
To make the HT Fortress tax: FORTRESS_HOTAN

In our case we change the FORTRESS_DOWNHANG to FORTRESS_BIJEOKDAN

And if we want to add a tax to another npc from other city we just change the value in row AssocFile1_128 to some other values listed above.

Next thing you have to do is in Media/server_dep/silkroad/characterdata_xxx.txt we change the values just as we did in _RefObjCommon

2. Is there any table / row / collumn in database for SiegeStructAttack or something like that? ( E.g if its possible to disable 9dg weapon attacks @ fortress structures. )

I think u can look at _RefSiegeFortressGuard

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2012, 18:34   #25

Received Thanks: 6,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
if I could give you more than 1 thnx on this post you will have at least 5

and the txt(lines) for the media are the same as objCommon, or they must be built from scratch(existing lines)
and which files exactly are the needed(txt/models/etc)

also
you have any idea where the walking animation is defined(if it is)
As I said, you can take the lines from an existing item, on both db and pk2 side, and modify it according to what you want it to do. You can make it from 0, but its a waste of time and can lead to errors due to setting wrong values on columns.

The animations are defined on the .bsr files of the object. For example, a character have the walk animation on the charname.bsr file on Data.pk2 like this:
ANI_WALK -> prim/ani/char/walk.ban (example)

Later, the client call the animations of the models on the skilleffects.txt or anywhere else, by calling it by its "codename", this means, the ANI_WALK or the ANI_SKILL1, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonz2105 View Post
well synx

i wanna know smt

ITEM_MALL_PET_WATCH_CHULHYEN_4W

well i figured out how to increase pets slots but i miss some thing
the time .. i cant find from where i can make it for real 4w

could u help me?
That is a bit buggy, the server for some reason doesn't read the time value specified on the _RefSkill lines, which is properly set (4 weeks) and instead, it set it as 1 minute duration. The only way to fix it is by modifying the _AddTimedJobForPet procedure and add the time manually when the item is used on the pet. The bad part about this is that it makes the player DC.
You need SQL knowledge for do such a thing, not too high, because it is really simple, but at least the basis. First parse the values sent by the server when the stored procedure is executed:

Code:
	@CharID			int,
	@Category		tinyint,
	@JobID			int,
	@TimeToKeep		int,
	@Data1			int,
Those are the main ones.

Then, once you know what values are when the server add the inventory expansion, make an exception on the procedure (an IF) so you can change the @TimeToKeep value, and set the one you want. You must also set a Return -1 when this value is modified or the client will still see it as 1 minute. DC is required for apply this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyronP_G View Post
Hey good morning,

I have some questions. I hope you can help me
My first one is do you know how to calculate the "Variance" and a "MagParam" of an item??

My secound is how can I start the services without smc ??
(it doesnt work for me so good)

My idea is to write a tcp tool in c# which communicates with global manager (or?) ?

But I dont have the packet(s) for this.

Ok I can sniff it but I dont know how to convert it here is a packet:

Code:
00000000  09 00 08 60 00 00 36 00  00 00 C9 02 03 63 01      ...`..6. ....c.

Thanks
1st: Variance and Mag Params

The variance is kinda complicated, I don't understand it fully. The variance number is made by plusing the different numbers of the whites and their position, where the max value is 31 per white.
Its not required to understand how it works, because you can generate the variance number with the SMC:

Just click on a white slot on the variance list and select "Add New". Sorry for not being very explanatory about it, but since SMC already included the function for add them, I never really spend time investingating deeply how it works.

The same happens with the MagParams. I know they are based on the _RefMagOpt data, but since the SMC can generate the MagParam numbers, I never felt like looking into it more deeply:
Once you edit the item with the blues you need, you only have to search for the item ID on the _Items table:

Code:
SELECT    *
FROM         _Items
WHERE     (ID64 = ItemID from SMC)
And take the MagParam value, so you can put it anywhere else (NPC shops for example).

Sorry again for not being able to answer properly this one D:

2nd: Start the services without SMC

It is not possible. The server only set on their services when they receive the right packet from the GlobalManager, which is managed from the SMC. So unless you make a tool like the one you said, that can actually communicate with the globalmanager and send that packet, it is not possible. Again, its useless, the SMC is working perfectly well and an extra tool with the same functions is redundant.

About the packet you sent, all I can identify is the OpCode, which is 9000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfpkendrick21 View Post
i want to use br files or vsro files with old interface.. not just exp bar and no bugs is there a way or is it a dream..
It is kinda impossible. As far as I know someone released the old underbar on the newest vsro files, but put the whole old interface is a different story. The interface files are stored on Media.pk2/resinfo. The vsro/br files use the new format for interface that Joymax made, the .2dt, which is less intuitive and more complicated. You can try to modify them for make it looks like the old interface, but in general its really complicated and is not worth it. The new interface parts are not that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferpa_ View Post
how did the serverfiles got leaked?
When the esro owner (a chinese guy that owns a huge pserver network) got the blackrogue testserver files, lots of people started to look for vulnerabilities on the existing foreign testservers. One of them was Getzabeltz, from Spain, a really skilled person, that actually found a WebDAV vulnerability on the vSRO testserver. He downloaded the vSRO serverfiles the 15-20th of August of 2011, without certification, and asked me for a hand on making them work, since back then, there was no guides, nor any kind of support for the files. We knew the certification was missing, and I through about drew (pushedx), who made a certification server by himself for try to make the old and buggy jSRO leaked files (from back 2005, the sl.rar) to work. With the drew's help, Getzabeltz was able to make the files work. His computer wasn't powerful enough, so he gave the files to Victor, another friend, who ran the files for the tests on his computer. We planned to do the first pserver with vsro files called Phoenix, this is where this videos were recorded, back when the files wasn't public:

Then, for some reason I never understood, KingLi got the files from Victor. He started bragging about it like he was a boss, posted on elitepvpers that he got the VSRO files and that he was going to create his pserver called Dreamworld, and everyone started wondering from where the fuck he got the files. He showed obviously that the files were from VSRO, so lots of people started looking for vulnerabilities on the VSRO testserver. Many found them, chernobyl, crayu, manneke and many others got the files, and an internal spreading started, I got them too. Then, Chernobyl made his server, and due to its weird mind, he decided to release them "for the lulz". Then everything started. That's pretty much everything.

The BR files were leaked from elitesro, no one but esro owner hacked Thailand testserver, at least until some months ago. Same for the Taiwan serverfiles, the TW serverfiles that are released (but not public) are from ERoad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
Damn , if every one would be as-shareful as you are , this forum community could really reach something amazing.
Thanks in advance , and now few questions , sry if they're too long :s.
2. Is there any table / row / collumn in database for SiegeStructAttack or something like that? ( E.g if its possible to disable 9dg weapon attacks @ fortress structures. )
3. Am i avaible to change capture the flag rewards to honor points ? ( 1 kill = 1 point )
1st: Fortress Taxes

Someone already explained it, so I won't go too deep about it. You can assign any NPC on any Fortress, so any service that costs gold provided by that NPC will collect the taxes from the assigned fortress. Specifically, its the AssocFile1_128 column from the _RefObjCommon table. You just have to specify which Fortress is assigned to that NPC, and the NPC will collect taxes for that fortress, for example, "FORTRESS_JANGAN". Doesn't matter on which region the NPC is, as long as the fortress is assigned to it, it will collect taxes.

2nd: Structures attacks

Sadly I can't help about it. I know Joymax removed the hammers and enabled the attacks with normal weapons on the structures of the Fortress long time ago, but I don't know how they did it or how to make it work like in the past. Sorry =(

3rd: CTF Honor Points

Yes, it is possible, but require stored procedures modification. The best way is the overlimit way, which is modify the reward and set an usable item, like a buff or something, as a CTF reward, that once the buff is used, the server adds x honor points to the caster. Teleport is required.
The power of the stored procedures is really high, if you understand how they work and know the basis of SQL you can make pretty much everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundRave View Post
Hello Synx7 sever , thanks alot for your helping this Community ,
and i actually want to know how to add Jewel box event to my server ^.^

i hope i get answer for this.

Cheers
Uhm, events. Most of them are hardcoded on the gameserver, but some of them are on the Event.sct file, which is a compiled LUA file. Since we don't have a event file with the Jewel Box event already done, we must create it by ourselves. Best way is base it on an existing event script, like this one:

Changing the parameters with the desired rewards, values and shit, and that's it. You have to add that on the Event.sct file, compile it, and also add the event on the EventList.sct file. I think that is pretty much everything required to create your own events. Damn, you all are asking for stuff I never dealed with! I can't give exact answers D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanJack View Post
Since we can ask anything.
I wanna ask you.Hmm can you learn me how to edit .pk2 files ^^
Too wide question. I learned about it because I was doing pk2 edits almost since I started playing SRO. The best way to learn is experiment with the files, and figure out for what each file is used, how it works, and so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefetis View Post

I think u can look at _RefSiegeFortressGuard

Nope, the _RefSiegeFortressGuard table contains the guards that can be hired through the Fortress Manager NPC's, and to which Fortress they belong too.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 10/07/2012, 18:50   #26

@synx

How the hell you know everything lol
Old 10/07/2012, 18:53   #27

Received Thanks: 6,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendM* View Post
@synx

How the hell you know everything lol
I don't know everything, but I've played around with pretty much everything sro-related, and got shitload of errors, thats why I can ask many questions.
Old 10/07/2012, 18:54   #28

Received Thanks: 1,320
Would be good if victor could confirm why he gave kingli the files lol. Kingli might be good at editing the server files and stuff but generally he must be stupid. If he would've just kept his mouth shut the silkroad private server situation today would probably been different.
Old 10/07/2012, 18:56   #29

Alright last question

Can you fix new frozen spear skill on myth -.-
Old 10/07/2012, 18:57   #30

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Would be good if victor could confirm why he gave kingli the files lol. Kingli might be good at editing the server files and stuff but generally he must be stupid. If he would've just kept his mouth shut the silkroad private server situation today would probably been different.
I think it doesn't matter if kingli announced it or not, when the first vsro server were online people would search anyway... "How can this be?BR & Vsro files are hacked in the last 3months :O"

Closed Thread

« SoulSp34r - Creating a new Pserver | Images and Gallery had a recent change »